Deputy Foreign Minister of Artsakh Delivered a Speech in the European Parliament
On February 28, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh Armine Alexanyan participated in the conference dedicated to the 30th anniversary of the Karabakh Liberation Movement, held in the European Parliament in Brussels, official page of Artsakh Foreign Ministry reports.
During the conference, titled "Nagorno Karabakh and the European Union in 1988-2018", a range of issues related to the EP resolutions in the early phase of the conflict between Azerbaijan and Karabakh, the EU’s current policy for the region, as well as to the consequences of the conflict were discussed.
In her speech, Armine Alexanyan emphasized the necessity of the Artsakh - EU cooperation, aimed at strengthening human rights and democratic values, as well as developing civil society.
Members of the European Parliament and different EU institutions, political analysts, diplomats, and representatives of the Armenian community participated in the event, aimed at encouraging the European institutions to play a more active role in regional processes and human rights issues.
Head of Department of the Office of the Human Rights Defender of the Republic of Artsakh Artak Beglaryan also participated in the conference.
- NKR Defense Army Shot Down an Azerbaijani Drone (Pics) The press service of the Defense Ministry of Artsakh reports that the enemy sent a drone to the Armenian territory with intelligence purposes.
- NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime About 250 Times The units of the Defense Army retain full-fledged control on the front line, continuing to confidently carry out their combat duty.
- OSCE Mission Monitoring: Azerbaijani Side Did Not Lead the OSCE Mission to Its Front-Line Positions From the Artsakh side, the monitoring mission was accompanied by representatives of the Republic of Artsakh Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Defense.
- ANCA Will Host a Conference in Honor of the 30th Anniversary of Karabakh Movement The conference will be held on Saturday March 17, 2018.
- OSCE Urges Aliyev to Double the Efforts for the Settlement of Karabakh Conflict Tsereteli reiterated the Assembly’s support for the mediation efforts by the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs as well as the activities of the Personal Representative of the Chairperson-in-Office, Ambassador...
RA MoD: The Life of the Wounded Soldier Is not in Danger
NKR Defense Army Shot Down an Azerbaijani Drone (Pics)
White House Explains Why Trump Didn’t Congratulate Putin on Election
EU to Keep Pressure on North Korea over its Nuclear Program
The New Structure of Eastern Partnership: What are The Main Priorities Today
50 Million Facebook Users Data Harvested for Trump Election Campaign
Dollar Continues to Decline in Armenia
OSCE: Russia's Presidential Election was Marred by Lack of Genuine Competition
NATO Will Move to New Headquarters
The Silence of the International Community on Aliyev's Statements May Lead to Irreversible Consequences
Second Artsakh Airfest Will Be Held on June 16
Diogo Pinto Resigns as Director of European Friends of Armenia
Delegation of Senate of Poland Pays Tribute in Tsitsernakaberd Memorial Complex
The Absence of a Proper International response to the Territorial Claims of Aliyev Inspired Him to Demand More
Serzh Sargsyan Had a Telephone Conversation with Vladimir Putin
Artsakh President Congratulated President of Russia
Turkey Banned Screening of Armenian-Iranian movie ''Yeva'' Due to Azerbaijan
Ashotyan: RA Parliament Will Ratify the RA-EU Agreement in April
The UK and the EU Agreed on a "Large Part" of the Brexit Deal
New Caledonia to Hold Vote on Independence from France in November
James Bagyan: The Only Armenian that Was in Space and Can Make Dolma
Why the Figure Skater Evgenia Medvedeva (Babasyan) Did Not Take Her Father's Name?
Armenian President Schools Azeri Diplomat on History at Munich Security Conference
Azerbaijani Blogger: Armenians Did not Destroy Azerbaijani Graves in Karabakh
February 20: the Birth of Artsakh Movement
President Attends Bookinist Bookstore on the Occasion of Book Giving Day
Armenia Negotiates with Four Countries over Creation of Persian Gulf: Black Sea Transit Corridor
Vazgen Oganesov: An Armenian Who Did Not Let Hitler to Run Away from Berlin
Deputy Foreign Minister of Russia: Armenia Plays a Positive Role in Improving Russian-Georgian Relations (EXCLUSIVE)
Lapshin Showed the Difference in the Education of Armenian and Azerbaijani Children (VIDEO)
Wind: 11.27 km/h