The Members of the Delegation of Lyon Visited Lyon Park in Yerevan
The members of the delegation of Lyon (France) which is in Yerevan with an official visit from 3 to 8 of March, visited Lyon park in Erebuni administrative district, walked about the area of the park, familiarized themselves with the infrastructures and recreation zones, the press service of Yerevan Municipality informs.
The guests were also presented the history of the park foundation.
It should be noted that the park was opened in 2011. Former Mayor of Lyon Gerard Collomb was present at the opening ceremony.
- The Armenian Government Approved a Bill on Ratification of Armenia-EU Agreement It should be reminded that Armenia and the EU signed the Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement on November 24, 2017 at the Eastern Partnership Summit in Brussels.
- EaP Results Become More Visible to the Citizens It is important to note that if initially the EU was guided by a single mechanism for building cooperation with all six EaP countries, then soon they realized that this is inefficient.
- Lyon Mayor George Kepenekyan Renders Memory Tribute to Victims of Armenian Genocide George Kepenekyan also visited the museum0institude of the Armenian Genocide where familiarized himself with the samples and left an entry in the guests’ book.
- Yerevan to Host TRACECA Intergovernmental Commission Meeting The last time when Armenia hosted this event was in 2003.
- Armen Ashotyan: We Expect European Parliament Will Ratify the New Agreement with RA until 2019 Elections Within the framework of the four-day visit in Brussels Armen Ashotyan also met with Cristian Dan Preda, Coordinator of the Foreign Affairs of the EPP Faction.
Erdogan: I Told Putin and Erdogan that Turkey Will Not Step Back in Syria
Museum of Armenian Culture Opened in Kiev
Prague-Yerevan-Prague Regular Flights to Be Restored
A New Stage in Relations between France and Germany
Ara Babloyan to Take Part at 138th Assembly of the Inter-Parliamentary Union in Geneva
Aznavour Attached Importance to Introducing Investigative Mechanisms on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border
British Prime Minister Welcomed the Approved Brexit Transition Period
RA MFA: If Baku Is Concerned Over Water Access, It Can Discuss the Issue with Stepanakert
The US State Department Approves $1bn Arms Sale to Saudi Arabia
State Department: The US Has No Intention to Leave Manbij
Arsenal Congratulates Mkhitaryan on Winning Footballer of the Year Award
Lapshin Invites Everyone to an Exhibition in Yerevan
EU Recalls Russian Envoy over ''Skripal Case''
Trump Replaces the US National Security Adviser
Final Stage of “I Am the Guide of My City” Program in Yerevan
Hearings on Funding Armenia and Artsakh Held in the US Congress
US Lifts Criminal Cases Against Erdoğan’s Security Guards
Bako Sahakyan's Visit to the US Was Indeed Organized at a High Level
China Has Tested Chinese-Made Unmanned Tank for the First Time
Sarkozy - under Formal Investigation
James Bagyan: The Only Armenian that Was in Space and Can Make Dolma
Why the Figure Skater Evgenia Medvedeva (Babasyan) Did Not Take Her Father's Name?
Azerbaijani Blogger: Armenians Did not Destroy Azerbaijani Graves in Karabakh
Armenia Negotiates with Four Countries over Creation of Persian Gulf: Black Sea Transit Corridor
Vazgen Oganesov: An Armenian Who Did Not Let Hitler to Run Away from Berlin
Deputy Foreign Minister of Russia: Armenia Plays a Positive Role in Improving Russian-Georgian Relations (EXCLUSIVE)
Lapshin Showed the Difference in the Education of Armenian and Azerbaijani Children (VIDEO)
Armenian Delegation Invited OSCE PA President to Visit Artsakh and Meet the Authorities There: Hermine Naghdalyan (EXCLUSIVE)
Our Delegation Made It Clear That It is Impossible to Have the Same Approach Towards All Conflicts: Hermine Naghdalyan (EXCLUSIVE)
The Silence of the International Community on Aliyev's Statements May Lead to Irreversible Consequences
Wind: 11.27 km/h