Russia Has Expelled 23 British Diplomats
Russia has expelled 23 British diplomats in a deepening geopolitical dispute over a nerve agent attack on a former spy in Britain, the Guardian reports.
The Russian foreign ministry summoned the British ambassador on Saturday to inform him of the retaliatory action that follows the UK’s expulsion of 23 Russian diplomats earlier this week.
Britain’s foreign secretary, Boris Johnson, accused the Russian president, Vladimir Putin, of personally ordering the poisoning of Sergei Skripal and his daughter, who remain in hospital in critical condition after the 4 March attack.
Putin’s spokesman denounced the claim.
- RA Armed Forces Participate in CIS Friendly Championship Sportsmen of the RA Armed Forces headed by the Head of RA Armed Forces Physical Training and Sport Department, are participating in the "Commanders' Starts" championship between CIS member state countries,...
- What Is Behind US-Russia "Power-Game"? The US faces the issue of strengthening its stance and role on various issues, such as Syrian crisis, Korean crisis, negotiations with Iran etc.
- Pompeo: US Soft Policy towards Russia Is to End "Russia continues to act aggressively, enabled by years of soft policy toward that aggression. That’s now over," he will say, according to the testimony.
- UNSC Fails to Pass 3 Resolutions on Syria ''Chem Аttack'' The US, UK and France had earlier indicated they are likely to resort to military action in response to the alleged chemical incident in Douma on Saturday. The Russian envoy once again called for the West...
- US Plans to Sanction Russian Oligarchs This Week This week’s actions will include sanctions against Russian oligarchs, including some with ties to Putin as well as to the Russian government.
Miguel Díaz-Canel Sworn in as Cuba's New President
European Court Announces Two New Decisions against Azerbaijan
Foreign Businessmen Will Participate in Economic Conference in Artsakh
Two More Lawmakers from HDP Lost Their Seats in the Turkish Parliament
Artsakh Defense Army Strengthened with New Types of Equipment. Bako Sahakyan
Mkhitaryan Began Training Again After a Knee Injury
Hovhannes Nikoghosyan Was Appointed Spokesperson of Prime Minister
Saudi Arabia Will Have Its First Cinema
Turkey Extends State of Emergency
Latvia Ratified the Armenia-EU Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement
Artsakh President: Attractive Conditions for Investment Should Be Created
Majlis of Iran Approved a Bill on Constructing HPPs on Araks River
President Sarkissian Signs Bill on Ratifying CEPA into Law
Kyrgyzstan's Parliament Votes No-Confident to Republic's Cabinet
Iran to Replace the US Dollar with the Euro
Serzh Sargsyan: People's Rights are Priority, but…
Glendale City Council Approves the Idea of Creating Armenian American Museum
Vigen Sargsyan Reappointed as Defense Minister of Armenia
In a New Plane Design Passengers Will Also Stand
Human Rights Defender's Office Demands Police to Immediately Release Detained Minors
Suren Arustamyan Rocked the Stage in California
Erdogan Personally Ordered to Organize Protests in Germany against Armenian Genocide Recognition Resolution: Der Spiegel
Foreigners, Except Armenians, Purchasing at Least $300,000 Worth of Real Estate in Turkey Can Obtain Turkish Citizenship
The Opening Ceremony of the Statue of the Doctor of the Church, St. Gregory of Narek, Will Be Held in Vatican
Member of German Bundestag: Armenian Genocide is a Historically Well-Researched Fact which Shouldn't be Denied Anymore
Armenia: Where the Stars Are Closer (VIDEO)
NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime about 250 Times
David Yerevantsi About the Statue of ST. Gregory of Narek: "This Sculpture is a Phenomenon Within the Limits of Faith and Talent" (EXCLUSIVE)
President Sargsyan Receives Minister of State Attached to the Minister for Europe and Foreign Affairs of France
Aram Ateshian: ''We Are Grateful to Turkish Authorities and Our Turkish Army''
Wind: 11.27 km/h