April 15 is Universal Day of Culture
The Universal Day of Culture, known also as the World Day of Culture, is an observance held annually on April 15 in many countries around the World to promote the protection of culture.
It was proposed by the author of the Roerich Pact - the Russian artist Nicholas Roerich.
The International Movement for the affirmation of April 15 as Universal Day of Culture was established in December 2008 by NGOs from Cuba, Italy, Lithuania, Latvia, Russia and Spain. As of 2014, 40 organizations from 14 countries and 25000 individuals participate in the Movement.
- President Sargsyan Congratulates People’s Artist Artavazd Peleshyan on 80th Birthday You managed to show in the film the hidden episodes of human essence and psychology, human and nature relationships: President.
- Bill Gates Will Star in a Comedy To note, new episodes of The Big Bang Theory return Thursday, March 1 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on CBS.
- The Forbes Woman about Armenia, Yerevan, Armenian Mountains, Cuisine, Brandy "Traditional Armenian cuisine is not limited to lavash. Nevertheless, lavash just taken out of the tandoor is worth trying. Just wrap vegetables, cheese and fresh greens in it," the publication says, also...
- Serj Tankian Unveils 7NotesExperiment.com In October 2017, the System of a Down frontman had teamed up with Creative Armenia to issue a video challenge to this effect, asking musicians everywhere to write songs beginning with the 7 notes Tankian...
- Giuseppe Verdi's Requiem to commemorate Genocide victims The concert, dedicated to the International Day of Commemoration of the Victims of the Crime of Genocide and to the memory of the Spitak earthquake victims, is scheduled at Aram Khachaturian Concert Hall...
Government of Armenia Changes Time of Sessions
Theresa May Discusses Situation in Syria with Xi Jinping
Trump Orders Strikes Under his Constitutional Authorities
Sharmazanov Expressed Gratitude to the Head of Latvia-Armenia Parliamentary Friendship Group for the Ratification of the RA-EU Agreement
Brent Oil Price Exceeds $74 per Barrel
Steven Seagal to Visit Armenia and Pay Tribute to the Memory of the Innocent Victims of the Armenian Genocide
Atom Egoyan: The Future of Armenia Is Not in the Hands of the Diaspora, but in the Hands of the RA Citizens
Garegin II: Inciting Hatred and Hostility Are Unacceptable
Miguel Díaz-Canel Sworn in as Cuba's New President
European Court Announces Two New Decisions against Azerbaijan
Foreign Businessmen Will Participate in Economic Conference in Artsakh
Two More Lawmakers from HDP Lost Their Seats in the Turkish Parliament
Artsakh Defense Army Strengthened with New Types of Equipment. Bako Sahakyan
Mkhitaryan Began Training Again After a Knee Injury
Hovhannes Nikoghosyan Was Appointed Spokesperson of Prime Minister
Saudi Arabia Will Have Its First Cinema
Turkey Extends State of Emergency
Latvia Ratified the Armenia-EU Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement
Artsakh President: Attractive Conditions for Investment Should Be Created
Majlis of Iran Approved a Bill on Constructing HPPs on Araks River
Suren Arustamyan Rocked the Stage in California
Erdogan Personally Ordered to Organize Protests in Germany against Armenian Genocide Recognition Resolution: Der Spiegel
Foreigners, Except Armenians, Purchasing at Least $300,000 Worth of Real Estate in Turkey Can Obtain Turkish Citizenship
The Opening Ceremony of the Statue of the Doctor of the Church, St. Gregory of Narek, Will Be Held in Vatican
Member of German Bundestag: Armenian Genocide is a Historically Well-Researched Fact which Shouldn't be Denied Anymore
Armenia: Where the Stars Are Closer (VIDEO)
NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime about 250 Times
David Yerevantsi About the Statue of ST. Gregory of Narek: "This Sculpture is a Phenomenon Within the Limits of Faith and Talent" (EXCLUSIVE)
President Sargsyan Receives Minister of State Attached to the Minister for Europe and Foreign Affairs of France
Aram Ateshian: ''We Are Grateful to Turkish Authorities and Our Turkish Army''
partly cloudy (night)
Wind: 6.44 km/h
Wind: 6.44 km/h