UAE Condemns Use of Chemical Weapons Against Syrian Civilians
The UAE has said it is following with concern the developments in Syria and is strongly condemning the use of chemical weapons against civilians, Gulf News reports.
The UAE also said it supports all international measures to eliminate and destroy the internationally prohibited weapons, stressing the need to ensure that these weapons do not fall into the hands of armed terrorist organisations in conflict zones.
The UAE also reaffirmed its support for the military operations against these banned weapons and their sources in Syria.
In a statement issued on Saturday, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation said that the UAE believes that the political solution is the key to addressing the Syrian crisis and ending the violence and suffering of the Syrian people based on relevant resolutions of international legitimacy, in particular the Security Council resolution 2254 and Geneva Declaration 1
- Almost 600 Civilians have Returned to Eastern Ghouta "Construction equipment delivered by the Russian side is being used to clear the debris to restore traffic in the city of Douma in Eastern Ghouta. Repair crews are restoring water and power supply in the...
- National Guards and Militants Clash in the City of Douma, Syria According to the source there are casualties. Clashes erupted in the Rahmani neighborhood.
- The Syrian People Further Strengthen the Foundations of Sovereignty: Ethnic Armenian Lawmaker The moral and psychological situation is high, life continues.
- UN Security Council Rejects Russia Resolution Condemning Syria Strikes Only three countries - Russia, China, and Bolivia - voted in favor of the resolution at the end of an emergency meeting of the 15-member council called by Russia on Saturday.
- What Is Behind US-Russia "Power-Game"? The US faces the issue of strengthening its stance and role on various issues, such as Syrian crisis, Korean crisis, negotiations with Iran etc.
Government of Armenia Changes Time of Sessions
Theresa May Discusses Situation in Syria with Xi Jinping
Trump Orders Strikes Under his Constitutional Authorities
Sharmazanov Expressed Gratitude to the Head of Latvia-Armenia Parliamentary Friendship Group for the Ratification of the RA-EU Agreement
Brent Oil Price Exceeds $74 per Barrel
Steven Seagal to Visit Armenia and Pay Tribute to the Memory of the Innocent Victims of the Armenian Genocide
Atom Egoyan: The Future of Armenia Is Not in the Hands of the Diaspora, but in the Hands of the RA Citizens
Garegin II: Inciting Hatred and Hostility Are Unacceptable
Miguel Díaz-Canel Sworn in as Cuba's New President
European Court Announces Two New Decisions against Azerbaijan
Foreign Businessmen Will Participate in Economic Conference in Artsakh
Two More Lawmakers from HDP Lost Their Seats in the Turkish Parliament
Artsakh Defense Army Strengthened with New Types of Equipment. Bako Sahakyan
Mkhitaryan Began Training Again After a Knee Injury
Hovhannes Nikoghosyan Was Appointed Spokesperson of Prime Minister
Saudi Arabia Will Have Its First Cinema
Turkey Extends State of Emergency
Latvia Ratified the Armenia-EU Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement
Artsakh President: Attractive Conditions for Investment Should Be Created
Majlis of Iran Approved a Bill on Constructing HPPs on Araks River
Suren Arustamyan Rocked the Stage in California
Erdogan Personally Ordered to Organize Protests in Germany against Armenian Genocide Recognition Resolution: Der Spiegel
Foreigners, Except Armenians, Purchasing at Least $300,000 Worth of Real Estate in Turkey Can Obtain Turkish Citizenship
The Opening Ceremony of the Statue of the Doctor of the Church, St. Gregory of Narek, Will Be Held in Vatican
Member of German Bundestag: Armenian Genocide is a Historically Well-Researched Fact which Shouldn't be Denied Anymore
Armenia: Where the Stars Are Closer (VIDEO)
NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime about 250 Times
David Yerevantsi About the Statue of ST. Gregory of Narek: "This Sculpture is a Phenomenon Within the Limits of Faith and Talent" (EXCLUSIVE)
President Sargsyan Receives Minister of State Attached to the Minister for Europe and Foreign Affairs of France
Aram Ateshian: ''We Are Grateful to Turkish Authorities and Our Turkish Army''
Wind: 6.44 km/h