Sergey Azaryan Wins Silver at European Championship in Baku
Russian Sergey Azaryan and Mikhail Melnik took the second place at the European Championships in synchronous jumps on the trampoline, TASS reports.
In the final athletes showed a score of 51.100 points. The winners were Belarusians Oleg Ryabtsev and Vladislav Goncharov (52,375), bronze medals won French Pierre Guzu and Joshua Faro (50,500).
The European Trampoline Championship, which takes place in Baku, will end on Sunday.
- April 6- International Day of Sport for Development and Peace Celebration of the day fosters peace, reconciliation and development, and underline the power of the Olympic Games to promote tolerance and solidarity among the participants, fans and people all over the...
- Aronian to Face Magnus Carlsen in 6th Round of ''Grenke Chess Classic'' Аfter 5 rounds, Aronian and Carlsen tie the 4-5th spots with 3 points.
- Artsakh Athletes Won Prizes at Powerlifting European Cup He added that the 83 kg weight class, Tatul Harutyunyan from Artsakh took the second place in bench press and powerlifting. Armen Martirosyan (66 kg w.c.) was second in bench press and third in powerlifting.
- Aronian Ends in a Draw After the 4th round Aronian has 2.5 points and shares the 4th and 5th places with world champion Magnus Carlsen.
- WhoScored: Mkhitaryan is Arsenal’s best performing player As for European competition, Mkhitaryan’s rating is slightly better still, at 7.52.
Artsakh President: Attractive Conditions for Investment Should Be Created
Majlis of Iran Approved a Bill on Constructing HPPs on Araks River
President Sarkissian Signs Bill on Ratifying CEPA into Law
Kyrgyzstan's Parliament Votes No-Confident to Republic's Cabinet
Iran to Replace the US Dollar with the Euro
Serzh Sargsyan: People's Rights are Priority, but…
Glendale City Council Approves the Idea of Creating Armenian American Museum
Vigen Sargsyan Reappointed as Defense Minister of Armenia
In a New Plane Design Passengers Will Also Stand
Human Rights Defender's Office Demands Police to Immediately Release Detained Minors
Edward Nalbandian Reappointed as Armenian Foreign Minister
Erdogan Declares About Snap Elections
Artsakh Denies Opening Gunfire, Wounding Azerbaijani Villager
Yerevan Mayor Taron Margaryan Congratulated the New Year of the Yezidis
Rouhani: Tehran Will not Wait for Any Permission to Produce the Weapons
Lapshin: "Yerevan, You Are Wonderful"
NKR Defense Army Serviceman Ruslan Manukyan Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal
Dutch State Secretary of Finance Will Visit Armenia
Protests in Yerevan Continue
Kim Kardashian Shows the Armenian Flag and the Armenian Church (VIDEO)
Suren Arustamyan Rocked the Stage in California
Erdogan Personally Ordered to Organize Protests in Germany against Armenian Genocide Recognition Resolution: Der Spiegel
Foreigners, Except Armenians, Purchasing at Least $300,000 Worth of Real Estate in Turkey Can Obtain Turkish Citizenship
The Opening Ceremony of the Statue of the Doctor of the Church, St. Gregory of Narek, Will Be Held in Vatican
Member of German Bundestag: Armenian Genocide is a Historically Well-Researched Fact which Shouldn't be Denied Anymore
Armenia: Where the Stars Are Closer (VIDEO)
NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime about 250 Times
David Yerevantsi About the Statue of ST. Gregory of Narek: "This Sculpture is a Phenomenon Within the Limits of Faith and Talent" (EXCLUSIVE)
President Sargsyan Receives Minister of State Attached to the Minister for Europe and Foreign Affairs of France
Aram Ateshian: ''We Are Grateful to Turkish Authorities and Our Turkish Army''
Wind: 11.27 km/h