President Sarkissian Signs Bill on Ratifying CEPA into Law
President of Armenia Armen Sarkissian signed the bill into law on ratifying the Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement (CEPA) between Armenia and the European Union on April 18.
Armenia and EU signed the deal in November 24, 2017.
The agreement was unanimously ratified by the Armenian parliament on April 11, 2018.
- Lithuania Ratified CEPA between Armenia and the European Union Armenia’s Ambassador to Lithuania Tigran Mkrtchyan tweeted that the ratification of the Agreement, subject to endorsement by all EU members states, was adopted with 89 votes in favor and 1 abstention.
- Armenia Stays Loyal to Its Two-Vector Integration Policy Reactions to Nikol Pashinyan's election as prime minister also testified the consistent work that had been carried out with both Russia and the West.
- EU Looks Forward to Working with the New Government of Armenia To achieve these important goals, a comprehensive dialogue among all political stakeholders in Armenia, including civil society, remains crucial
- Lithuanian Parliament Approves Armenia-EU Agreement at First Reading The legislative body of Lithuania, the Seimas, has just approved the Armenia-EU Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement (CEPA) at the first reading with 81 votes in favor and 0 against.
- Latvia Ratified the Armenia-EU Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement "After Estonia Latvia is the second EU member state that ratifies this agreement. We want to thank all factions of Latvia’s Saeima, foreign ministry, our friends for the support”, the Ambassador said...
‘Days of Artsakh in France’ Underway in Bouc-Bel-Air
PM Introduces Newly Appointed Chief of General Staff
Pedro Agramunt Leaves PACE
Nikol Pashinyan: “The Process of Building a Free and Happy Armenia is Irreversible”
Armenian FM: The Settlement of Karabakh Conflict Should Express the Interests of the Armenian Sides
Memorandum of the Artsakh Republic Foreign Ministry Circulated in the UN
Artsakh’s International Recognition Continues
Turkey to Close the EU Ministry
Yerevan Mayor Congratulates School Children on Last Bell
"The Danube Will Change its Course Rather Than Pan-Turkism Will Achieve its Goal'', Sharmazanov
The Manipulation of the Issue of Armenian Genocide Recognition Is Not Acceptable
Moscow Declared "Adequate Measures" in Response to Georgia's Rapprochement with NATO
US Threats Do not Frighten Iran
Armenia is an Active Player in Iran-EAEU Free Economic Zone Creation
Trump Says the Summit With North Korea's Leader Will Not Be Held
Armenian and Artsakh Schools Celebrate ''Last Bell'' Ceremony
Artak Davtyan Appointed the Chief of the General Staff of the RA Armed Forces
Trump Cancels North Korea Summit
Dollar, Euro Gain Value in Armenia
Armenian National Assembly Staff and Korean KOICA Agency Reach an Agreement of Support
When I Sit Around a Table with Other Armenians, Bread and Wine Taste Differently: The Armenian Speechwriter of 3 US Presidents
Turkish Prime Minister to Nikol Pashinyan
The Works of Armenian Classics Are Translated into Hindi: Hindi Literary Scholar (EXCLUSIVE)
Players of ''Arsenal'' Sing Armenian Song (Video)
MFA: Armenia Has Initiated Moves to Strengthen Cooperation with Israel
Netanyahu’s Son: Turkey Is Guilty of Committing the Armenian Genocide
Russian Lawmakers Are Willing to Meet with the Representatives of All Parliamentary Factions in Armenia
Karen Karapetyan: Taking Part in "Negotiations", Which Is Unlikely to Bring Any Solutions Have No Prospect
One of the New Prime Minister's Priorities Is to Effectively Assume Karabakh Conflict Negotiation Bloc
Nikol Pashinyan: Participation in the Snap Parliamentary Elections Will Depend on the Created Situation
Wind: 6.44 km/h