Rome: Event Dedicated to 103rd Anniversary of Armenian Genocide
An event dedicated to the 103rd anniversary of the Armenian Genocide was held in the St. Nicolas Armenian Catholic Church of Rome on April 24. According to Armenpress, the event was attended by Armenia's Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary to Italy Victoria Baghdasaryan.
At the beginning of the event they laid flowers at the Armenian cross-stone dedicated to the Genocide victims located in the Church's yard which was followed by a liturgy in the St. Nicolas Armenian Catholic Church.
"Today the Armenian community has gathered in our Church to commemorate the innocent victims of the Armenian Genocide committed in the Ottoman Empire. 103 years have passed since the attempt to exterminate Armenians, but we continued to live and create, preserve our faith, language and homeland, culture and churches. The evidence of this is the presence of these people," the Ambassador said.
- U.S. Secretary of State Will Review the Recognition of the Armenian Genocide During the House Foreign Affairs committee hearing Congressman David Cicilline asked Pompeo whether he will recognize the Genocide perpetrated by the Ottoman Empire against its Armenian citizens.
- Judging Me Will not Force Me Abandon Fight for Justice for Genocide: Garo Paylan Paylan told that he has always called "genocide" the tragedy which his family and nation survived.
- Aleppo: Events Dedicated to the 103rd Anniversary of the Armenian Genocide Similar other commemoration events took place in the city.
- U.S. Senator Considers Recognition of Armenian Genocide Their Moral Obligation I will not stop fighting in the U.S. Senate until we completely and totally fulfill this duty.
- Prague: March on the 103rd Anniversary of Genocide The main emphasis will be the demand, the recognition of the Armenian Genocide by Turkey, as well as the gratitude to the lower house of the Czech Parliament - the Chamber of Deputies, which has already...
Rain And Thunderstorm is Predicted
Trump: Meeting with North Korean Leader Still Scheduled to June 12
Elton John and Armen Sarkissian Visited Rehabilitation Center in Yerevan
Juncker: EU Supports Georgia's Territorial Integrity
Nikol Pashinyan Hails UWC Dilijan as "Symbol of Future of Armenia" (PHOTOS)
‘Days of Artsakh in France’ Underway in Bouc-Bel-Air
PM Introduces Newly Appointed Chief of General Staff
Pedro Agramunt Leaves PACE
Nikol Pashinyan: “The Process of Building a Free and Happy Armenia is Irreversible”
Armenian FM: The Settlement of Karabakh Conflict Should Express the Interests of the Armenian Sides
Memorandum of the Artsakh Republic Foreign Ministry Circulated in the UN
Artsakh’s International Recognition Continues
Turkey to Close the EU Ministry
Yerevan Mayor Congratulates School Children on Last Bell
"The Danube Will Change its Course Rather Than Pan-Turkism Will Achieve its Goal'', Sharmazanov
The Manipulation of the Issue of Armenian Genocide Recognition Is Not Acceptable
Moscow Declared "Adequate Measures" in Response to Georgia's Rapprochement with NATO
US Threats Do not Frighten Iran
Armenia is an Active Player in Iran-EAEU Free Economic Zone Creation
Trump Says the Summit With North Korea's Leader Will Not Be Held
When I Sit Around a Table with Other Armenians, Bread and Wine Taste Differently: The Armenian Speechwriter of 3 US Presidents
Turkish Prime Minister to Nikol Pashinyan
The Works of Armenian Classics Are Translated into Hindi: Hindi Literary Scholar (EXCLUSIVE)
Players of ''Arsenal'' Sing Armenian Song (Video)
MFA: Armenia Has Initiated Moves to Strengthen Cooperation with Israel
Netanyahu’s Son: Turkey Is Guilty of Committing the Armenian Genocide
One of the New Prime Minister's Priorities Is to Effectively Assume Karabakh Conflict Negotiation Bloc
Nikol Pashinyan: Participation in the Snap Parliamentary Elections Will Depend on the Created Situation
MP Samvel Alexanyan to Vote in favor of Nikol Pashinyan
The Time Has Come to Officially Recognize the Armenian Genocide: Israeli Lawmakers to Submit a Bill to the Knesset
Wind: 17.70 km/h