Iran Gave Europe 60 Days
European countries have 60 days to provide "guarantees" to safeguard Iran's interests after the United States withdrew from the 2015 nuclear deal, parliament's website said quoting an Iranian official.
"The Europeans have between 45 and 60 days to give the necessary guarantees to safeguard Iranian interests and compensate the damages caused by the US pullout," the New Arab reports.
The website attributed the remarks to Deputy Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi as reported by Seyyed Hossein Naghavi, spokesman of parliament's foreign affairs commission.
- Iran on the Preconditions to Preserve the Nuclear Deal Mohammed Javad Zarif made the comments on Sunday in Iran's capital, Tehran, during a meeting with Miguel Arias Canete, the EU's commissioner for energy and climate.
- Pentagon Speaks of Ready Military Options to Stop Iran "We maintain military options because of Iran's bellicose statements and threats," he said at a hearing of the Senate Defense Appropriations subcommittee, and "those plans remain operant."
- Macron Predicts War If Trump Withdraws from the Iranian Nuclear Deal Macron told the German daily Der Speigel that the worst-case scenario would be for Trump to withdraw fully from the deal. "That would mean opening Pandora’s box, it could mean war," he said.
- Pompeo: Tehran Has Lied Over Iran Nuclear Program Pompeo said the information indicates that a nuclear deal signed between Iran and six world powers in 2015 was not built on good faith.
- Iran's Nuclear Deal: What Can Trump's Destructive Policy Lead to? After the United States has resumed sanctions against Iran, the expediency of Iran may be a serious challenge for Iran, especially in the case of Iran's opponents. The expediency of the deal can be seriously...
U.S. Secretary of State Shares Enthusiasm about Armenia's Peaceful, Constitutional Political Transition
Trump Does not Rule out Possibility of Cancelling Meeting with North Korea's Leader
EU Says up to US to Avoid Damaging Trade Row Escalation
US Imposes Sanctions Against Five Iranians
Armenians Worldwide Are Invited to Participate in ''Come and Dance the Armenian Kochari'' Pan-Armenian Flashmob
France Warns Italy's Future Government on Acting Alone in the EU
MFA: Armenia Has Initiated Moves to Strengthen Cooperation with Israel
Palestine Submits a Referral to ICC Against Israel
Australian City of Ryde adopted a Resolution in Support for the Independence of the Republic of Artsakh
President and Prime Minister of Armenia Will Visit Georgia
RA NA President Ara Babloyan Congratulates Charles Aznavour on His Birthday
Barack and Michelle Obama to Produce Movies
RA MFA: Armenia’s Position on the Settlement of Karabakh Conflict Has Not Changed
From 11 to 17 of May 380 Babies Were Born
Erdogan: Turkey Will Evaluate Ties with Israel
''We say: Never again!'': Cypriot Parliament’s delegation visits Armenian Genocide Memorial
Turkish Court Sentences 104 Former Military Officers to Life in Prison
Nikol Pashinyan Sent a Congratulatory Letter to Charles Aznavour
''Proud to be nominated from Diyarbakir'', Garo Paylan
Georgian PM Meets US Assistant Secretary of State
When I Sit Around a Table with Other Armenians, Bread and Wine Taste Differently: The Armenian Speechwriter of 3 US Presidents
Turkish Prime Minister to Nikol Pashinyan
The Works of Armenian Classics Are Translated into Hindi: Hindi Literary Scholar (EXCLUSIVE)
Players of ''Arsenal'' Sing Armenian Song (Video)
Netanyahu’s Son: Turkey Is Guilty of Committing the Armenian Genocide
Russian Lawmakers Are Willing to Meet with the Representatives of All Parliamentary Factions in Armenia
Serzh Sargsyan's Resignation Is a Clear Demonstration of Armenian Democracy in Force: Sargsyan’s Spokesperson
Karen Karapetyan: Taking Part in "Negotiations", Which Is Unlikely to Bring Any Solutions Have No Prospect
One of the New Prime Minister's Priorities Is to Effectively Assume Karabakh Conflict Negotiation Bloc
NKR Defense Army: Another Video on the Accumulation of the Opponent's Live Force and Equipment on Karabakh-Azerbaijan Border
Wind: 6.44 km/h