Nikol Pashinyan Received US Ambassador to Armenia
Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan on May 18 received US Ambassador to Armenia Richard Mills, the official page of Prime Minister reports.
In his speech the PM of Armenia attached importance to the constant development of the Armenian-American ties and welcomed official Washington’s commitment and readiness to give new impetus to the bilateral cooperation in different sectors.
"The Armenian government is interested and attaches great importance to the mutual partnership with the American side in the process of reforms in democracy development, anti-corruption fight, human rights and other spheres. We are full of energy to reach our goals and concrete results also taking into account the positive atmosphere existing today in the country", PM Pashinyan said, stating that the government is committed to moving forward the activities at these directions.
In his turn US Ambassador Richard Mills congratulated PM Pashinyan on assuming office and conveyed the readiness of the US government to assist Armenia in implementation of the aforementioned goals.
"The US government is committed to assisting the goals on democracy, human rights, transparency and accountability that will improve Armenia’s business environment and will make the country more attractive for American investors. We see a number of opportunities for dialogue and cooperation, including within the format of the Armenian-American inter-governmental works”, the Ambassador said.
During the meeting a number of other issues relating to the increase of trade turnover volumes between the two countries, the ongoing regional affairs, holding parliamentary elections in Armenia, the reforms of the Electoral Code and issues of bilateral interest were discussed.
- United States is Ready to Co-operate With the New Government of Armenia ''As a partner and the friendly country of Armenia, the US always encouraged constructive dialogue overcome the political impasse'', State Department Spokesperson noted.
- Richard Mills: A Way to Democracy Is Not Electing Prime Minister's Candidate on the Streets During the discussion Ambassador Mills once again reaffirmed the US government's stance and stressed that all the processes should take place according to the Constitution. He added that there is no alternative...
- Glendale City Council Approves the Idea of Creating Armenian American Museum Museum representatives presented their vision for a three-story, 59 800 square-foot cultural and educational complex that would be located in the southwest corner of Central Park.
- Why Is US-Armenia Parliamentary Cooperation Important at This Stage? Such a format of cooperation is itself important as long as it is not limited to only ruling parties, but also creates new opportunities for cooperation among the US main two political parties and RA parliamentary...
- Armenian MPs have Meetings at White House, Congress in Washington D.C. During the meeting the Armenian MPs presented to the White House official several issues concerning regional security, namely they stressed the need for more targeted statements regarding ceasefire violations...
U.S. Secretary of State Shares Enthusiasm about Armenia's Peaceful, Constitutional Political Transition
Trump Does not Rule out Possibility of Cancelling Meeting with North Korea's Leader
EU Says up to US to Avoid Damaging Trade Row Escalation
US Imposes Sanctions Against Five Iranians
Armenians Worldwide Are Invited to Participate in ''Come and Dance the Armenian Kochari'' Pan-Armenian Flashmob
France Warns Italy's Future Government on Acting Alone in the EU
MFA: Armenia Has Initiated Moves to Strengthen Cooperation with Israel
Palestine Submits a Referral to ICC Against Israel
Australian City of Ryde adopted a Resolution in Support for the Independence of the Republic of Artsakh
President and Prime Minister of Armenia Will Visit Georgia
RA NA President Ara Babloyan Congratulates Charles Aznavour on His Birthday
Barack and Michelle Obama to Produce Movies
RA MFA: Armenia’s Position on the Settlement of Karabakh Conflict Has Not Changed
From 11 to 17 of May 380 Babies Were Born
Erdogan: Turkey Will Evaluate Ties with Israel
''We say: Never again!'': Cypriot Parliament’s delegation visits Armenian Genocide Memorial
Turkish Court Sentences 104 Former Military Officers to Life in Prison
Nikol Pashinyan Sent a Congratulatory Letter to Charles Aznavour
''Proud to be nominated from Diyarbakir'', Garo Paylan
Georgian PM Meets US Assistant Secretary of State
When I Sit Around a Table with Other Armenians, Bread and Wine Taste Differently: The Armenian Speechwriter of 3 US Presidents
Turkish Prime Minister to Nikol Pashinyan
The Works of Armenian Classics Are Translated into Hindi: Hindi Literary Scholar (EXCLUSIVE)
Players of ''Arsenal'' Sing Armenian Song (Video)
Netanyahu’s Son: Turkey Is Guilty of Committing the Armenian Genocide
Russian Lawmakers Are Willing to Meet with the Representatives of All Parliamentary Factions in Armenia
Serzh Sargsyan's Resignation Is a Clear Demonstration of Armenian Democracy in Force: Sargsyan’s Spokesperson
Karen Karapetyan: Taking Part in "Negotiations", Which Is Unlikely to Bring Any Solutions Have No Prospect
One of the New Prime Minister's Priorities Is to Effectively Assume Karabakh Conflict Negotiation Bloc
NKR Defense Army: Another Video on the Accumulation of the Opponent's Live Force and Equipment on Karabakh-Azerbaijan Border
Wind: 6.44 km/h