Thomas de Waal Assesses Artsakh's Participation in Talks Pertinent
Well known analyst specializing in South Caucasus Thomas de Waal referred to the recent developments in Armenia and Karabakh conflict settlement process, Armenpress reports.
The analyst reminded that the next day of his election as Prime Minister, Pashinyan departed for Artsakh and insisted that it must directly participate in the conflict settlement talks and sit at the negotiating table. According to de Waal, Pashinyan is sincere with the Armenians of Karabakh and still in 2016 he had announced that "There is no land to hand over to Azerbaijan."
Thomas de Waal also underlined that the discussions that Artsakh Republic should participate in the negotiations is relevant. "After all, their homeland is the original subject of the dispute. They did take part until 1998," he said.
- Three Tasks of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Visit to Armenia Despite the statements of the new authorities on the continuity of Armenia's policy on the Karabakh issue, there are some new accents. And in this case, the co-chairs would like to understand how much...
- NKR Defense Army Serviceman Wounded from Opponent's Shot An investigation is underway to determine the details of the incident.
- Azerbaijan Fails to Lead OSCE Mission to its Frontlines during Monitoring The monitoring passed in accordance with the agreed schedule. However, the Azerbaijani side failed to lead the OSCE mission to its frontline positions, the Artsakh Foreign Ministry said in a statement.
- Bako Sahakyan Met with Andrzej Kasprzyk The meeting addressed a range of issues related to the situation along the contact line between the Artsakh and Azerbaijan armed forces.
- Foreign Minister of Artsakh Received Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office During the meeting, the sides discussed issues related to the organization of the monitoring conducted by the Office of the Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office.
25 US Lawmakers Urge Pompeo to Provide Considerable Assistance to Armenia
Germania Airline Launches Direct Flights between Yerevan and Berlin
Trump: US Will Not be ''Migrant Camp''
Trump’s Approval Rating Hits Highest Point in Presidency
Kim Jong-un Visits China After Trump Summit
PM receives European Parliament Delegation
Events Within the Frameworks of the “Days of Artsakh in France” Started in Martigues
NKR President Sent a Thank-You Letter to Armenian PM Nikol Pashinyan
Iran Will Increase Gas Export to Armenia This Year
Prime Minister Receives OSCE Countries’ Representatives
President Armen Sarkissian Will Travel Abroad
Bulgaria Ratified Armenia-EU Agreement
Ara Babloyan Addresses RA NA Factions with Proposal of Beginning Debates on the Electoral Code
Erdogan Wanted a Base in the Antarctic
Japan Earthquake: Three Dead and Hundreds Injured
A Woman Can Become The President Of Georgia
Pashinyan and Sahakyan Discussed a Wide Range of Issues on Army Building
Igor Muradyan Died
Three Tasks of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Visit to Armenia
Private Plane Crashes in Russia
Nikol Pashinyan to Resign During a Year
MFA: Armenia Has Initiated Moves to Strengthen Cooperation with Israel
It’s Already Two Months Azerbaijan Has Accumulated Troops in Different Parts of the Contact Line, Davit Babayan
Prime Minister Pashinyan Attends Gala Concert Dedicated to World Foot Championship in Red Square (PHOTOS)
Alexander Lapshin Claims Azerbaijan Might Be Behind the Death of Anthony Bourdain for Artsakh Episode
Foreign Minister of Armenia Received the Delegation of the Secretariat of International Organization of La Francophonie
Armenians Worldwide Are Invited to Participate in ''Come and Dance the Armenian Kochari'' Pan-Armenian Flashmob
Nikol Pashinyan Attends in Tbilisi the Reception Dedicated to 100th Anniversary of First Armenian Republic
U.S. Secretary of State Shares Enthusiasm about Armenia's Peaceful, Constitutional Political Transition
Some Citizens Were Allowed to Visit Graveyard of Gyunut. Armenia Defense Ministry Anwered Azerbaijan's Announcement
Wind: 11.27 km/h