The Azerbaijani MFA Answered Nikol Pashinyan
"The Azerbaijani Foreign Ministry regards the statement of the Armenian Prime Minister on the participation of the self-proclaimed regime in Nagorno-Karabakh in the negotiations on the conflict settlement process as a distructive step aimed at breaking the negotiation process and preserving the status quo based on the occupation," the head of the press service of the Azerbaijani Foreign Ministry, Hikmet Hajiyev said, commenting on the statements of Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan, haqqin.az informs.
According to Hajiyev, the presence of the Armenian armed forces in the "occupied territories of Azerbaijan" and the continuation of the "occupation" directly determine the international legal responsibility of Armenia as a party to the conflict.
"If the Armenian leadership is concerned about the fact that the agreements reached remain only on paper, it should implement the relevant decisions of the UN Security Council, which require immediate and unconditional freeing of the occupied territories of Azerbaijan," the Foreign Ministry spokesman said.
According to him, Azerbaijan has repeatedly expressed its position on the conflict and is in favor of an early resolution of the conflict.
"Armenia must understand that Azerbaijan has already made a big concession by conducting negotiations for 25 years with a country that has occupied our territories," Hajiyev added.
- Three Tasks of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Visit to Armenia Despite the statements of the new authorities on the continuity of Armenia's policy on the Karabakh issue, there are some new accents. And in this case, the co-chairs would like to understand how much...
- NKR Defense Army Serviceman Wounded from Opponent's Shot An investigation is underway to determine the details of the incident.
- Azerbaijan Fails to Lead OSCE Mission to its Frontlines during Monitoring The monitoring passed in accordance with the agreed schedule. However, the Azerbaijani side failed to lead the OSCE mission to its frontline positions, the Artsakh Foreign Ministry said in a statement.
- Bako Sahakyan Met with Andrzej Kasprzyk The meeting addressed a range of issues related to the situation along the contact line between the Artsakh and Azerbaijan armed forces.
- Foreign Minister of Artsakh Received Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office During the meeting, the sides discussed issues related to the organization of the monitoring conducted by the Office of the Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office.
NKR President Sent a Thank-You Letter to Armenian PM Nikol Pashinyan
Iran Will Increase Gas Export to Armenia This Year
Prime Minister Receives OSCE Countries’ Representatives
President Armen Sarkissian Will Travel Abroad
Bulgaria Ratified Armenia-EU Agreement
Ara Babloyan Addresses RA NA Factions with Proposal of Beginning Debates on the Electoral Code
Erdogan Wanted a Base in the Antarctic
Japan Earthquake: Three Dead and Hundreds Injured
A Woman Can Become The President Of Georgia
Pashinyan and Sahakyan Discussed a Wide Range of Issues on Army Building
Igor Muradyan Died
Three Tasks of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Visit to Armenia
Private Plane Crashes in Russia
Jailed Brazil Ex-President to Comment on the World Cup from Prison
Armenia PM Heading to Karabakh
Azerbaijan Fires More Than 2500 Rounds at Artsakh Outposts in One Week
Macron and Trump have Telephone Conversation
Kremlin Does Not Rule out Putin-Trump Meeting This Summer
High-Level Delegation of MEPs to Visit Armenia
Russia Is Open for Dialogue with G8
Nikol Pashinyan to Resign During a Year
MFA: Armenia Has Initiated Moves to Strengthen Cooperation with Israel
It’s Already Two Months Azerbaijan Has Accumulated Troops in Different Parts of the Contact Line, Davit Babayan
Prime Minister Pashinyan Attends Gala Concert Dedicated to World Foot Championship in Red Square (PHOTOS)
Alexander Lapshin Claims Azerbaijan Might Be Behind the Death of Anthony Bourdain for Artsakh Episode
Foreign Minister of Armenia Received the Delegation of the Secretariat of International Organization of La Francophonie
Armenians Worldwide Are Invited to Participate in ''Come and Dance the Armenian Kochari'' Pan-Armenian Flashmob
Nikol Pashinyan Attends in Tbilisi the Reception Dedicated to 100th Anniversary of First Armenian Republic
U.S. Secretary of State Shares Enthusiasm about Armenia's Peaceful, Constitutional Political Transition
I am Confident that Armenia and Georgia Have Common Long-Term and Short-Term interests, Nikol Pashinyan
Wind: 22.53 km/h