Azerbaijan Fires More Than 2500 Rounds at Artsakh Outposts in One Week
Azerbaijani forces have made around 250 individual ceasefire violations in the Artsakh-Azerbaijan border from June 10 to June 16, firing more than 2500 rounds at positions of Artsakh, the defense ministry of Artsakh said in a statement.
In addition to ceasefire violations, movement and build-up of Azerbaijani manpower and equipment has been seen during the week in different sections of the border, Armenpress reports.
The ministry said that the defense army continues having full control of the situation in the frontline and takes all necessary situational actions.
- Tigran Balayan: This Provocation by Baku Aimed at Aggravating the Situation and Undermining the Agreements The responsibility for all possible consequences of this provocation is fully borne by the Azerbaijani side
- OSCE Monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border From the positions of the Defense Army of the Republic of Artsakh, the monitoring was conducted by Field Assistants to the Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office (CiO) Ognjen Jovic (Bosnia...
- Artsakh’s Defense Ministry Records Significant Rise of Tensions on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border The Azerbaijani side violated the ceasefire regime over 400 times during the period of April 22-28, firing nearly 4 thousand bullets in the direction of Armenian border guards.
- NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime Over 320 Times Azerbaijan fired more than 2500 rounds at Artsakh positions using various caliber small arms.
- OSCE Monitoring to be Held in Martuni Region of Artsakh The authorities of the Republic of Artsakh have expressed their readiness to assist in conducting the monitoring and to ensure the security of the OSCE Mission members.
Newspaper: Angela Merkel Plans to Visit Armenia in August
Weather Forecast in Armenia
Trump Signs Law on Promoting Human Rights in North Korea
NASA Awards its Highest Honor to Yervant Terzian
Trump Accuses China and EU of Manipulating their Currencies
Israel, Hamas Agree to Restore Calm in Gaza: Hamas
Man Arrested After Knife Attack on German Bus
US Secretary of State Speaks about Trump's Successes in Talks with Putin
Armenia PM: When Azerbaijan will be Inclined to Compromise, We will Discuss Compromise Limit for us
EU Urged Member States to Prepare for Brexit Negotiations
Trump: I'll be Putin's Worst Enemy
President of Artsakh addresses congratulatory message on foreign ministry’s 25th anniversary
PM Receives Special Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office on Combating Corruption
Israel Has Adopted Divisive Jewish Nation-State Law
Trump Is Looking Forward to a Second Meeting with Putin
Zakharova: Russia Wants to Restore Relations with Georgia
Pashinyan: The Sale of Weapons to Azerbaijan by the Belarusian Authorities Is Unacceptable
Trump Holds Putin Responsible for US Elections Interference
UK Law Enforcers Foil Plans to Kill Theresa May
5 More Countries Join EU Sanctions on Russia
Prince William Got an Armenian Cross as a Gift
A Lebanese Politician of Armenian Ethnic Origins is in the top-5 of the Most Successful Business Women in the Middle East
Nikol Pashinyan: "Our most important goal is not only to stop the tide of emigration, but to reverse the trend" (PHOTOS)
Feast of Transfiguration of Our Lord Jesus Christ
Erdogan Plans to Involve Ethnic Armenian Economist Daron Acemoglu in the New Cabinet
Comment by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh on the UN Security Council Resolutions on the Azerbaijan-Karabakh Conflict
Appointment of The Ambassador is Very Important for Armenia-Ukraine Relations: Head of the Armenia-Ukraine Friendship Group
At the Invitation of President Armen Sarkissian President of Italy Sergio Mattarella will Conduct a State Visit to Armenia
Commemoration of the Tabernacle of Old Testament (or the Old Ark) and the Feast of the New Holy Church
War mongering and saber rattling are irrelevant: Armenian FM on Ilham Aliyev's Statement about Karabakh Conflict
Wind: 6.44 km/h