Iran Disappointed by What Europe Offers to Offset US Exit from Nuclear Deal
Rouhani raised concerns over what Tehran sees as Europe's lackluster approach to saving the landmark agreement during phone calls with German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President Emmanuel Macron on Thursday.
What Europe has so far offered Iran to make up for the economic damage inflicted on the country by the US withdrawal from the deal in May is insufficient, Rouhani told Merkel, calling the European proposal "disappointing" and lacking any specifics.
"Unfortunately, the package lacked a clear and practical plan or certain methods for continuation of cooperation. It set forth a series of general obligations just like those contained in previous EU statements," Rouhani was cited by IRNA news agency as saying.
- Iran files Suit in International Court against U.S. over Sanctions A State Department official said the application was without merit and the United States would fight it in the court.
- Nikol Pashinyan Discusses Expansion of Armenian-Iranian Economic Ties with Reza Ardakanian Reza Ardakanian conveyed Iranian President Hassan Rouhani’s message to Armenia’s Prime Minister and the invitation to visit Iran. The IRI Minister of Energy highlighted the prospects for cooperation...
- Rouhani: Sanctions will Put Pressure on Iranians Rouhani also touched upon the US policy, adding there is a gap between the US and its allies - Canada, Mexico, the European Union, Asian countries.
- Iranians Must Stand Together to "Bring America to Its Knees": Rouhani "We will take problems. We will take pressure. But we will not sacrifice our independence," said Rouhani.
- Iran Economic Protests Shut Tehran's Grand Bazaar Traders at Tehran's Grand Bazaar have taken part in a big protest against rising prices and the plummeting value of Iran's currency, the rial.
Any constructive contact initiated by the parties should serve for settlement of NK conflict, Russia says
UK House of Lords Has Approved Armenia-EU Agreement
New Program for Syrian Armenians to Be Launched by Red Cross
EU Begins Screening Macedonia, Albania for Mid-2019 Accession Talks
US House of Representatives may Consider New Sanctions on Russia
At Least three Dead After Two Planes Crash in Florida
Iran files Suit in International Court against U.S. over Sanctions
Prime Minister Suggests Reconsidering Rental Contracts for Facilities Near Lake Sevan and Bring Them to a Proper Level
Trump: Iran deal is good for Russia, but it wasn't good for US
EU Signs Free-trade Agreement with Japan
Putin: Russia Has No “Compromising Material” on Trump
Trump must be Removed for "Treasonous Conduct" with Putin, Former White House Ethics Chief Says
Armenia PM, First President Meet
Nikol Pashinyan, Petros Terzian Discuss Hayastan All-Armenian Fund’s Further Activities
Putin, Trump Not to Exchange Gifts?
EU is Ready to Help Armenia: EU Envoy
Lavrov, Pompeo Holding Their First Meeting in Helsinki
Princes Charles, William Unwilling to Meet with Trump during UK Visit
Paris Turns to Violence after France’s World Cup Victory Over Croatia
Israeli Rockets Strike Military Position Near Aleppo
Prince William Got an Armenian Cross as a Gift
A Lebanese Politician of Armenian Ethnic Origins is in the top-5 of the Most Successful Business Women in the Middle East
Nikol Pashinyan: "A Historical Process of Reconciliation Between Law-Enforcement Authorities and Society is Taking Place in Armenia"
Nikol Pashinyan: "Our most important goal is not only to stop the tide of emigration, but to reverse the trend" (PHOTOS)
Newlywed Foreigners Apply for Artsakh Visa with Bride Wearing a Wedding Dress
Feast of Transfiguration of Our Lord Jesus Christ
Developments in Georgia: The Reasons of Prime Minister's Resignation and Prospects of Changes in the Country
Israel Defense Minister Cancels Azerbaijan Visit
Erdogan Plans to Involve Ethnic Armenian Economist Daron Acemoglu in the New Cabinet
Artsrun Hovhannisyan: The Activity of Azerbaijani Farmers and Shepherds is From Now on Threatened Due to "Liberator" Hasanov
Wind: 6.44 km/h