The French Senate adopts resolution supporting Armenia and proposing sanctions against Azerbaijan
The Senate of the France Republic adopted a resolution supporting Armenia and proposing sanctions against Azerbaijan, ARMENPRESS reports the "Facebook" page of the Armenian Embassy in France informs.
The message states:
"Among other provisions, the resolution of the French Senate.
- demands to remove the armed forces of Azerbaijan from the sovereign territory of Armenia and to respect the territorial integrity and sovereignty of Armenia;
- calls for the release of all Armenian prisoners of war and their return to the homeland;
- suggests that the French government, in cooperation with European partners, should elaborate diplomatic and economic measures to punish the aggression carried out by Azerbaijan, including imposing sanctions that will target the assets of the Azerbaijani authorities, as well as embargo on the import of gas and oil from Azerbaijan;
- reaffirms the need to recognize the Republic of Nagorno Karabakh and suggests the government to establish a humanitarian office in Nagorno Karabakh;
- suggests the government to consider the possibility of supporting the reinforcement of the defense capabilities of Armenia.
It is noted that Armenian Ambassador to France Hasmik Tolmajyan and Nagorno-Karabakh representative Hovhannes Gevorgyan were present at the resolution adoption session as guests of honor.
The regular session of the Anti-corruption Policy Council takes place in Jermuk
The Prime Minister sends congratulatory messages to the supreme leader of Iran and the President of Iran
Armenia sends earthquake aid to Turkey
Commemoration of the Pontiff St. Sahak Partev
Some roads are closed and difficult to pass in Armenia
Phone conversation of the Foreign Minister of Armenia with the U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs
Prime Minister Pashinyan and President Khachaturyan meet
Ararat Mirzoyan with Co-Chairman of the OSCE Minsk Group of France Brice Roquefeuil
Humans could land on Mars within 10 years, Musk predicts
France, US urge 'immediate' end to Nagorno Karabakh blockade
Blockaded Nagorno Karabakh launches fundraiser to support quake-hit Syria
Earthquake death toll in Turkey rises to 18,342
Ararat Mirzoyan Held a Telephone Conversation with Sergey Lavrov
French president rules out fighter jet supplies to Ukraine in near future
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
President Vahagn Khachaturyan wrote a note in the book of condolences opened in the Embassy of Syria in Armenia
Azerbaijan’s provocations impede establishment of peace and stability – Armenian FM tells Russian Co-Chair of OSCE MG
France representation to OSCE: Paris calls on Azerbaijan to restore freedom of movement through Lachin corridor
Command of Kosovo forces highly appreciated preparation of Armenian peacekeepers
The United States withdrew from sanctions against Syria for six months the provision of assistance after the earthquake
Wind: 7.72 km/h