Abbas Promises to "Explode a Real Bomb" at His UN Speech
In Al-Aqsa Mosque in
Abbas also spoke about US Secretary of State John Kerry's initiated Israeli-Palestinian talks, which collapsed in 2014 without any progress. The main reason for the failure of negotiations, according to the Palestinian leader, was Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's demand to recognize
Abbas also mentioned that his speech at the UN General Assembly session will be dedicated to the desperate situation of Palestinians. "And at the end of the speech I will explode a real bomb" said the president of the Palestinian Authority.
Mahmoud Abbas' speech at the UN General Assembly is scheduled for September 30. He promises to make some sensational revelations on Israeli policy towards the Palestinians.
- Al Jazeera journalist shot and killed during Israeli raid in West Bank The Qatar-based network interrupted its broadcast to announce her death.
- Israel and Hamas Agree Gaza Ceasefire after 11 Days of Fighting The development came amid growing global alarm about the bloodshed, with US President Joe Biden urging Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to seek de-escalation, and mediation bids by Egypt, Qatar...
- US for 3rd Time Blocking Security Council Joint Statement Calling for Ceasefire between Israel and Hamas The statement was introduced by Norway, Tunisia and China following today’s emergency session on the escalation in Israel and Gaza and criticized both sides for the ongoing violence.
- Israeli Aircraft Strike in Gaza The airstrikes came in retaliation after 13 rocket launches from the Gaza Strip into Israeli territory were identified earlier in the morning, eight of which were intercepted by the Iron Dome missile defense...
- Israel Eases Restrictions on Gaza The sources said that Israel allowed scores of trucks loaded with goods and fuel tankers to enter through the crossing and ship their loads into Gaza after closing the crossing for 20 days.
Russia Ready to Meet Fertilizer Demand of Friendly States: Putin
Issues Related to Land Reform Discussed at a Consultation Chaired by PM Pashinyan
Madrid Summit Proved that NATO Expects Unconditional Obedience from All States: Lavrov
Arayik Harutyunyan Delivered an Annual Report in the National Assembly
The Government Approves Programs of Medium-Term Public Expenditure and Reduction of Debt Burden
The Prime Minister Receives Newly Appointed Ambassador of Israel to Armenia
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Biden And Erdogan To Meet Separately in Madrid
Armenia Does Not See Much Progress in Talks with Turkey
Armenia to Raise Pensions, Minimum Wage and Child Care Benefits Starting Jan 1, 2023
Armenia Security Council Chief on Berdzor, Aghavno Villages’ Fate: We Have 1.5 Years to Find Solutions
Arayik Harutyunyan received members of the "In support of Artsakh" Initiative
Armenia deputy FM addresses at OSCE Annual Security Review Conference
Russian State Duma Passes Bill on Recognition Of Driving License of Armenian Citizens
Stepantsminda-Larsi Highway is Open for all Types of Vehicles
Russia as a threat: NATO adopts new Strategic Concept
Canada Opens its First Embassy in the South Caucasus in Armenia. Armenian FM Welcomes the Decision
Tehran-Baku Relations Have Potential For Development: Raisi
Erdoğan meets with President Michel of the European Council
Development Objectives Grant Agreement Signed Between the Republic of Armenia and the USA
Alexander Leonovich Kemurdzhian, Designer of the First Planet Rover
Andranik Iosifyan from Artsakh: Father of Electromechanics, "Chief Electrician" of Missile Technology
The People of Artsakh Have the Same Rights as Everyone: Ararat Mirzoyan
Artsakh's NSS Urges Against Spread of Dubious News
Artsakh’s NSS Reveals Case of High Treason
It Is Necessary to Work Closely to Launch Crisis Prevention Mechanisms: Pashinyan to CSTO Foreign Ministers
China Rejects Wuhan Lab Leak Theory, Calls for Investigating US Facilities
Armenia is Not Only Russia’s Partner, it is a Strategic Ally, Putin Tells Khachaturyan
The Resident of Berdzor, Lost on the Azerbaijani Side, was Returned Through the Mediation of Peacekeepers
The Statements of Azerbaijani Officials should be Warning Sign, We should Discuss This Issue in the CSTO. The Prime Minister to the CSTO Security Council Secretaries
Wind: 7.2 km/h