40% of Plagiarism in Naryshkin's Dissertation
Community "Dissernet" published the data analysis of doctoral dissertation of the president of Russian Duma Sergei Naryshkin. According to the study, Naryshkin has rewritten 40% of the paper without any citation, RBC reports.
The dissertation for the degree of Candidate of Economic Sciences Naryshkin defended in 2004 at the St. Petersburg State University of Economics and Finance.
In this paper, Naryshkin summarized his experience as chairman of the Committee of Foreign Economic Relations of St. Petersburg since 1998. In February 2004 he became the deputy chief of the economic management of the president, and in March he was appointed as deputy head of the government apparatus. He defended his PhD in October of the same year.
- Serbia Arrests Man Plotting to Assassinate Putin Serbian authorities have reportedly arrested a man suspected of planning to assassinate Russian President Vladimir Putin during his visit to the country later this week
- Russia Ready for Constructive Dialogue with New Armenian Parliament, Government: Maria Zakharova Russia is set for constructive dialogue with the new RA parliament and government after the early parliamentary election in Armenia.
- Michael Pompeo Called on Putin and Poroshenko to Engage Directly The US Secretary of State Michael Pompeo has urged Presidents Poroshenko and Putin to engage directly to resolve the situation on the Kerch Strait accident.
- Kremlin: Preparations for Putin-Trump Meeting at G20 Underway The G20 summit will meet in Buenos Aires on November 30-December 1.
- U.S. Imposes Sanctions on Russia for Nerve Agent Attack in UK A senior State Department official said it had notified the Kremlin of the sanctions earlier in the day.
PM Receives Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office
Nikol Pashinyan Receives U.S. Ambassador to Armenia Lynne Tracy
Nikol Pashinyan: "We Need to Understand What Kind of Targeted Programs Should be Implemented to Improve the Demographic Situation"
PACE President to Visit Armenia
President Sarkissian had a Phone Conversation with Darigha Nazarbaeva
President of the National Assembly of Artsakh Welcomed Creation of the "Parliamentary Friends of the People of Artsakh" Group
EU Says Doesn't Recognize Israeli Sovereignty over Golan Heights
Roaming Service Tariffs might be dropped to zero in EEU
Erdogan: Trump's Golan Heights Statement Threatens New Crisis
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Syria Condemns Donald Trump's Remarks Over Golan Heights
Alexander Mantashev: the Wealthiest Armenian in Russian Tzardom
Unidentified Individuals Throw Grenade at Police Booth Near Russian Embassy in Athens
President of Artsakh Discusses SME Development with Businessmen
Armen Sarkissian Congratulated Kasim-Zhomart Tokaev on Assuming the Post of the President of Kazakhstan
EU Delays Brexit
Charles Aznavour Awarded Posthumously
New Zealand Minister Lands in Turkey For 'substantial' Talks Over Christchurch
Kurdish People Are Not Afraid of Bans: Knyaz Hasanov (EXCLUSIVE)
At Least 70 Dead As Overloaded Iraq Ship Sinks Near Mosul
Ara Darzi, Outstanding Surgeon, the First Armenian in the House of Lords
Armenian who Was Born on Ararat Street: Sergey Lavrov – the Unsurpassed Diplomat
Armenian Anita Caracotchian: The First Female Oceanographer in the World
Macron Calls for Schengen Reform
Information on Downing Armenian Spy Drone by Azerbaijani Side Doesn't Correspond to Reality: Artsakh Defense Army
Armenian Ambassador Expressed Indignation over the Participation of the Russian MPs in the Anti-Armenian Rally in Baku
Seerpoohi Elias: Armenian Woman and the First Chief Justice of New Zealand
NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime about 150 Times
President of Artsakh, NSS Director of Armenia Visit Southern Section of Artsakh-Azerbaijan Borderline
We Are for the U.S. government to Officially Recognize the Armenian Genocide: U.S. Presidential Candidate
Wind: 8 km/h