40% of Plagiarism in Naryshkin's Dissertation
Community "Dissernet" published the data analysis of doctoral dissertation of the president of Russian Duma Sergei Naryshkin. According to the study, Naryshkin has rewritten 40% of the paper without any citation, RBC reports.
The dissertation for the degree of Candidate of Economic Sciences Naryshkin defended in 2004 at the St. Petersburg State University of Economics and Finance.
In this paper, Naryshkin summarized his experience as chairman of the Committee of Foreign Economic Relations of St. Petersburg since 1998. In February 2004 he became the deputy chief of the economic management of the president, and in March he was appointed as deputy head of the government apparatus. He defended his PhD in October of the same year.
- U.S. Imposes Sanctions on Russia for Nerve Agent Attack in UK A senior State Department official said it had notified the Kremlin of the sanctions earlier in the day.
- Trump National Security Team says Russia Behind Effort to Meddle in U.S. Elections U.S. President Donald Trump’s national security team said on Thursday that Russia is behind “pervasive” attempts to interfere in upcoming U.S. elections, in a rejection of denials of meddling that...
- Trump Plans July Meeting With Vladimir Putin President Donald Trump is planning to meet with Vladimir Putin, the president of Russia, during Trump’s visit to Europe next month.
- Lavrov: Putin is Ready to Meet Trump Lavrov recalled that during a phone conversation with Putin, Trump conveyed an invitation, and this is not a secret, RIA Novosti reported.
- RA Armed Forces Participate in CIS Friendly Championship Sportsmen of the RA Armed Forces headed by the Head of RA Armed Forces Physical Training and Sport Department, are participating in the "Commanders' Starts" championship between CIS member state countries,...
The New Electoral Code Will be Once Again debated at the Special Session on October 29
President Sarkissian Will Not Sign the Amendments in the Rules of Procedure of the National Assembly of Armenia
What is the Actual Reason for the Scandal Raised Around the Saudi Journalist Murder?
Donald Trump: US will Build up Nuclear Arsenal
Acting FM Holds Meeting with OSCE Representative on Freedom of the Media
Erdoghan: The Murder Of The Saudi Journalist Was Planned
President Sarkissian: We should be Able to Build a Stable and Predictable State (photos)
President Participated at the Opening of the World Investment Forum in Geneva
South Korea Says it will Arrest Citizens Who Smoke Weed in Canada
Explosive Device Found Near George Soros' New York Home
The Scientific Benefits of Hugging
Declaration of Friendship Signed between Shekher Community of Artsakh and Arnouville Community of France
President Sarkissian will Participate to the Crans Montana World Investment Forum in Geneva
World's Longest Sea Bridge Will Be Opened
Russia Nuclear Treaty: Bolton in Moscow Amid Missile Tensions
"No Chance of Italexit': Italy is not Leaving the EU or the Euro, PM Insists
Man Who Foiled Nazi Nuclear Plan Dies Aged 99
Transfer of the CSTO PA Session from Yerevan to Moscow is a Reflection of the Current Moods
Canada is Running out of Marijuana Two Days after Drug Became Legal
Atmosphere of Mutual Trust has Developed with Putin, says Nikol Pashinyan
Brigitte Macron: We Feel So Good in Armenia that We Don't Want to Leave
In Honor of Canada’s Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, RA Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan Gave Official Dinner (photos)
Macron: April 24 to be Remembered in France as the Day of Remembrance of the Armenian Genocide
It Is Suggested in Armenia to Rename one of the International Airports in Honor of the Great Chansonnier Charles Aznavour
Justin Trudeau: Many Years ago I Had the Opportunity to Visit Armenia with my Father during Summer Holidays
German Publicist about Erdogan's Visit: You Mean the Carpet, which Is Painted with the Blood of Armenians?
Sharmazanov to Speaker of Azerbaijani Parliament: You Should Recognize the Full Exercise of Artsakh People’s Right of Self-Determination
Artsakh's Defense Army Serviceman Artsakh Hovsepyan Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal
Humanoid Robot Sophia Delivers Remarks at Yerevan La Francophonie Forum, Vows to Learn French for Next Time
First Meeting of EU-RA Partnership Committee in Trade Configuration under the CEPA to Be Held in Yerevan today
Wind: 11.27 km/h