Joint Statement of the OSCE MG Co-Chairing Countries' Foreign Ministers: Sargsyan-Aliyev Agreed on a Next Round of Talks
The Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation Sergey Lavrov, Secretary of State of the United States of America John Kerry, and State Secretary for European Affairs of France Harlem Desir, representing the co-chair countries of the OSCE Minsk Group, met today with President of Armenia Serzh Sargsyan and President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev to advance a peaceful resolution of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict, the joint statement of the OSCE MG co-chairing countries' foreign ministers reads,
They reiterated that there can be no military solution to the conflict. The Co-Chairs insisted on the importance of respecting the 1994 and 1995 ceasefire agreements.
The Presidents reiterated their commitment to the ceasefire and the peaceful settlement of the conflict. To reduce the risk of further violence, they agreed to finalize in the shortest possible time an OSCE investigative mechanism. The Presidents also agreed to the expansion of the existing Office of the Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson in Office. Finally, they agreed to continue the exchange of data on missing persons under the auspices of the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) to which the Presidents committed during the Paris summit of October 2014.
The Presidents agreed on a next round of talks, to be held in June at a place to be mutually agreed, with an aim to resuming negotiations on a comprehensive settlement.
- France Calls for Release of all Armenian POWs The ministry of foreign affairs of France has called for the release of all Armenian prisoners of war who are held captive in Azerbaijan
- OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Return, New Agenda Is Being Formed The statements of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs and the messages coming from the Co-Chair countries indicate activation of this format.
- Minister of Foreign Affairs of Artsakh Sent Letters to the UN SG and Specialized Bodies The letters in particular state, that the forced evictions carried out by Azerbaijan in Shoushi violate, directly and indirectly, the full spectrum of civil, cultural, economic, political and social rights...
- Azerbaijanis Destroy Armenian Cemetery in the Village of Mets Tagher An Armenian cemetery in the village of Mets Tagher was recently destroyed.
- Armenia MFA Issues Statement over Construction Works Being Carried out by Azerbaijan in Shushi’s Ghazanchetsots Church In this situation, all the concerns of the Armenian side that these actions of Azerbaijan are manifestations of vandalism, aimed at depriving the Shushi Mother Cathedral of its Armenian identity are more...
Return of Armenian Prisoners Continues to Be on Russian Agenda: Ambassador
Vladimir Putin Congratulates Armenian President on Victory Anniversary
Nikol Pashinyan Sends Congratulatory Messages to Vladimir Putin, Mikhail Mishustin on May 9
Armenian President Congratulates Nation on Victory and Peace Day
Armenia Records 219270 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
David Tukhmanov, Armenian, Author of the Best Victory Day Song
Statement by the Foreign Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh on the Occasion of the May Triple Holiday
Armenians Danced "Kochari" at the Walls of Reichstag in Berlin (VIDEO)
Today Is Victory Day and There Is No Alternative!
Shushi Liberation Operation in 1st Artsakh War was Approved by ex-President Sargsyan
Wreath Laid on Behalf of Armenian President at Yerablur Military Pantheon
Artsakh Reports 13 New Cases of COVID-19 in One Day
Armenia Records 219092 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Major-General Arkady Ter-Tadevosyan Posthumously Bestowed with National Hero of Armenia title
Embassy of Armenia in Russia Condemns Act of Vandalism against Armenian Cemetery in Yaroslavl Region
Turkish Defense Ministry Uses Word ''Genocide'' then Deletes It
Armenia has returned all Azerbaijani POWs: Anna Naghdalyan
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Artsakh Sent Letters to the OCSE Minsk Group Co-Chairs and the PR of the OSCE CiO on the Threat to Water Security of Artsakh
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Armenia Records 218681 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Even if Biden Uses the Term "Genocide", it Wouldn't Be Right to Consider it as Final Recognition: Interview with Harut Sassounian (Exclusive)
The Feelings and Emotions We Had During the 44-Day War in Artsakh: Interview with the Author of the Book "On This Side of the Window"
Armenia's Ombudsman Addresses CoE Committee of Ministers for Immediate Return of Armenian POWs in Azerbaijan
Silent Protest Demanding the Return of Armenian PoWs Canceled in Warsaw Due to Turkish-Azerbaijani Threats
OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Call on Parties to Resume Dialogue Under their Auspices at Earliest Opportunity
The Tragic Events in Maragha will Remain an Incurable Wound in the Memory of Our People: Armenia's MFA
Secretary of State Blinken Visits Afghanistan Day After US Announces Plans for Withdrawal
Joe Biden: We Remember the Lives of All Those who Died in the Ottoman-era Armenian Genocide
Canada Province of Alberta Recognizes Armenian Genocide
G7 Foreign Ministers’ Statement on the Situation Along Ukraine’s Borders
Wind: 13 km/h