The Unemployment Rate has Decreased in the EU
The unemployment rate in the EU has reached a record low level in the past seven years, Interfax reports with reference to the press service of Eurostat.
So, in April 2016 the European Union unemployment rate decreased in comparison with the previous month, from 8.8% to 8.7%. This was the lowest since April 2009.
The lowest unemployment rate in April was recorded in the Czech Republic (4.1%), Germany (4.2%) and Malta (4.3%). The highest unemployment rate was in Greece (24.2% in February 2016) and Spain (20.1%).
Compared with the same period a year ago, the unemployment rate fell in 25 countries, remained stable in Belgium.
- Ireland Will Hold General Election On February 8 Ireland will hold a general election on Saturday February 8, 2020, Taoiseach Leo Varadkar has confirmed, Euronews reports.
- European Commission: Von der Leyen's New Team Confirmed by European Parliament Incumbent Jean-Claude Juncker tweeted his congratulations.
- The EU Council Approved EU budget The EU Council approved Monday a draft EU budget with expenditures of € 168.7 billion, which is 1.5% higher than the 2019 budget, said in a statement issued on Monday by the Council of the EU, TASS reported.
- Eurozone Economy Faces More "Prolonged Sag", Mario Draghi Warns Mr Draghi’s comments came after a key survey of business executives showed that the eurozone’s economy was close to stalling, dragged down by a steep drop in German manufacturing activity. The new...
- US Hits EU With Ultimatum US officials warned their EU counterparts that they may be left alone in the face of threats, supposedly including Russia, if Brussels rejected the US defence companies' participation in the creation of...
Isis Founding Member Confirmed by Spies as Group's New Leader
President of Artsakh Attends Meeting of Defense Army’s Military Council
Some Roads in Armenia are Difficult to Pass
American Singer-Songwriter David Olney Died on Stage
Because of Azerbaijani Opera Singer's Attitude Armenian Soprano Expects Apologies from Opera Organizers
Artsakh’s General Elections to Take Place on March 31, 2020
For the First Time Ever Istanbul's Mayor Issues a Condolence Note on the Day of the Assassination of Hrant Dink
Armen Sarkissian in Zurich Met with Representatives of the French Thales Group
Axios: "Birth Tourism" is Trump's Next Immigration Target
Ex-NSS Chief’s Body had "No Signs of Violence" Other than Gunshot Wound, Authorities Say
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
President of Artsakh Partook at a Solemn Event Devoted to the Day of the Judicial System Worker
Some Roads in Armenia are Closed and Difficult to Pass
Armen Sarkissian will Participate at the 50th Annual Meeting in Davos
Arthur Aleksanyan Beats Azerbaijan Opponent in Final
Trump Says Good Relations with Russia, China are Beneficial for US
Prince Harry on Leaving Royal Role: It Brings Me Great Sadness
Why Did Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Decide to Step Back from Royal Duties?
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Iran’s Geography Lesson to Macron
Homemade Armenian Baklava: Kourtney Kardashian's Post Angers Turks
Armenia, Artsakh and the World Around: What the Stars Say
Among His Respective Achievements Alexis Ohanian Mentioned the Visit to Armenia
A. Gundjian, K. Sarkissian Named Members of Order of Canada by Governor-General Julie Payette
Nikol Pashinyan Addresses Congratulatory Message to Armenian People From Republican Square (PHOTOS)
The Hill: Armenian Church of Iran Included in Trump's List which He Threatened to Target
The Biggest Fashion Trends to Wear for Spring/Summer 2020
Nikol Pashinyan, Anna Hakobyan and Catholicos of All Armenians Vsit Army Unit Ahead of Holiday Season (PHOTOS)
Armenia's Constitutional Court Has Been Working under Unprecedented Pressure for the Last 6-7 Months: CC President
Armenia's Speaker of Parliament Visited Several North-Eastern Border Positions to Congratulate on New Year
Wind: 4 km/h