Rouhani Calls Muslims to "Punish" the Saudi Arabia
Iranian President Hassan Rouhani called on Muslims to "punish" the Saudi Arabia for his "crimes". No Iranian will go this year to the pilgrimage to Mecca, Archy World News reports.
"The countries of the region and the Islamic world should coordinate to solve problems and to punish the Saudi government. If the problem with the Saudi government was limited to the hajj (pilgrimage to Mecca, Ed) we might have found a solution. But unfortunately this government, with the crimes he committed in the region and its support for terrorism, sheds the blood of Muslims in Iraq, Syria, Yemen," Rouhani said.
- Trump and Netanyahu Discuss ‘Threat from Iran’ The two last spoke on November 19, when Netanyahu thanked the president for Washington’s decision to repudiate a State Department legal opinion that said West Bank settlements were illegal.
- Six More Countries Join Trump-Busting Iran Barter Group The system has not yet enabled any transactions.
- Iranian Foreign Minister Held Talks With a Taliban Delegation Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif held talks in Tehran with a Taliban delegation led by Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar, one of the group's founders, the official IRNA news agency reported on Wednesday.
- Iran Says Pro-Government Rally to Show who 'Real' Iranians are After days of state-sponsored marches in dozens of cities to condemn the unrest, Iran is holding a pro-government rally in the capital to be addressed by the commander of the elite Revolutionary Guards,...
- Terror Sponsors Must Stop Blaming Iran for Their Problems: Foreign Ministry "The very countries that spawn and promote terrorism and extremism and have interfered in the internal affairs of others by violating the principle of good neighborliness, and [those who] have weakened...
Armenia to Have Customs Attaché at Upper Lars
Algerians are Choosing a New President in Contentious Poll
Bako Sahakyan Signed Laws
US Imposes New Sanctions on Iran's Biggest Airline
Armenian Letter Art Inscribed in the UNESCO Representative List of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity
President Sarkissian Had a Phone Conversation with the Catholicos of the Great House of Cilicia Aram I
Israel to Hold March 2 Election, Its Third in Less Than a Year
Trump Signs Executive Order Targeting Anti-Semitism on College Campuses
WFA Signs Mmemorandum of Cooperation with Arab Wrestling Federation
Roadways in RA are Mainly Passable
Greta Thunberg Named Time Person of the Year For 2019
Patriarch-Elect Sahak Mashalian Addressed the Armenian Community of Istanbul
President Sarkissian Hosts UNICEF Armenia Team Representatives
No Breakthrough in Russia-US Relations: Peskov
Armenia PM's New Year Message to Be Broadcast Live from Yerevan Republic Square
President of Artsakh Convoked a Working Consultation around a Number of Issues on the Activities of Transport Police
Trump's Meeting with Lavrov "Important' But Not a Sign of Thaw in US-Russia Relations, Kremlin Says
Israeli Lawmakers Expedite Bill to Dissolve the 22nd Knesset
Bishop Sahak Mashalian Elected 85th Armenian Patriarch of Constantinople
Russia’s Tula Region Interested in Multilateral Cooperation with Armenia
"You and Erdogan Brought ISIS": Cher Comments on Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Komitas Statue to Be Unveiled in Front of Istanbul’s Armenian Patriarchate
Pope Francis Refers to Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Artsakh Republic President Participated in the Opening Ceremony of the Library-Reading Hall of the "Matenadaran-Gandzasar" Scientific-Cultural Center
Revolution Turns into Ashes when the Given Promise Isn't Kept: Aram I Catholicos
Artsakh Republic President Held a Working Consultation with the Representatives of the Askeran Regional Administration and Community Heads
Impression is As if Authorities Want Quicker Settlement of Artsakh Issue to Live Freely: Vazgen Manukyan
December 10: Artsakh People Voted for Independence
Statement by MFA of Armenia Regarding the Statements by the President of Turkey on Armenian Genocide Made in the United States
Azerbaijan Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border around 140 Times in One Week
Wind: 3 km/h