President Visited the Erablur Pantheon
On the occasion of the 25th anniversary of Armenia’s independence President Serzh Sargsyan accompanied by the President of the Republic of Nagorno Karabakh Bako Sahakian, His Holiness Supreme Patriarch and Catholicos of All Armenians Garegin II , His Holiness Catholicos of the Great House of Cilicia Aram I and the highest leadership of the Republic visited today the Erablur Pantheon and paid tribute to the memory of the sons of the Armenian nation who sacrificed their lives in the name of Fatherland.
- Caroline Cox: Nagorno Karabakh Republic Has To Be Part of Negotiation Process I hope Minsk Group will see the reality and will come up with just and fair recommendations. My position has always been based on two fundamental principles: first of all NKR has to be part of negotiations...
- EU Congratulates Armenia on 25th Independence Day The European Union has and will continue to support the development of strong democratic institutions.
- Two Stamps Dedicated to 25th Anniversary of Independence of Armenia The stamp with face value of 300 drams depicts ''25th anniversary''.
- Military Parade in Armenia (Photos) The military parade dedicated to the 25th anniversary of the Independence of Armenia has commenced.
- We Have Got Both our Right and Might Defend our Freedom: President Serzh Sargsyan was present at the Military Parade.
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Masis Mayilian Sent a Thank-you Letter to Australian New South Wales MP Hugh McDermott
Artsakh Defense Army Publishes Names of Other Killed 11 Servicemen
Lee Kun-hee, Samsung’s Chairman, Dies at 78
Our people in Nagorno-Karabakh Will Live in Freedom, in Dignity, in Safety, and in Security- Armenian FM
France recalls Ambassador from Turkey
Armenia Records 77837 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
During the Night, the Situation on the Artsakh-Azerbaijani Conflict Zone Remained Relatively Stable, but Tense
During the Night of October 24, Azerbaijan Continued Bombarding Armenian Settlements
Foreign Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh Appealed to the ICRC in Connection with the Publication of Videos of Servicemen of Defense Army of the Republic of Artsakh and a Civilian
Artsrun Hovhannisyan Presented Interactive Map of Military Actions (video)
Today the Situation in Different Sectors of the Frontline Was Not Too Tense
Armenia's Foreign Minister Met with the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Are Attempting Offensive Operations in Armenian Armed Forces Uniforms
Artsakh Army Destroys another Azerbaijani UAV
Friends of Armenia and Nagorno-Karabakh Should React Immediately. Armen Sarkissian's Interview to Al-Ahram
During the Day Azerbaijan Has Constantly Kept Peaceful Settlements in the Republic of Artsakh under Fire
Azerbaijan Is Openly and Ostentatiously Undermining the Efforts of International Mediators to End the Aggression: Artsakh MFA
Guatemala’s Sayaxché Recognizes Right to Self-Determination of People of Artsakh
Azerbaijan's Statement About Shooting Down Armenian Aircraft Absolute Lie – Armenia’s MOD
Greece Will Increase the Number of Professional Servicemen in the Army Amid Tensions with Turkey
Armenians in Nagorno Karabakh Will Never Be Defeated: Kim Kardasian Posted President Sarkissian's Interview
Artsakh's Guardian Angel - St. Savior Ghazanchetsots Cathedral (Virtual Tour)
Despite Your Best Efforts, Turkey, Azerbaijan... We Will Never Be Annihilated: Alexis Ohanian
Kim Kardashian donates 1 million USD to "Hayastan" All Armenian Fund
Armen Knyazyan is Awarded with the Highest title of the "Hero of Artsakh"
Turkish Prosecutor General's Office Launches Procedure to Deprive Armenian MP Garo Paylan of Immunity
We Hope Armenians Will Be Able to Defend Against what Azerbaijanis are Doing – Pompeo
Experts of the Human Rights Defender’s Office Have Identified Location and Time of Azerbaijani Criminal Ativities Towards Armenian Prisoners of War
Emmanuel Macron Proposes New Talks on Nagorno-Karabakh
MFA Spokesperson Statement in Response to the Statement by the EEAS Spokesperson on the So-Called "Strikes on the City of Ganja"
Wind: 5 km/h