EU Congratulates Armenia on 25th Independence Day
The European Union congratulated the Republic of Armenia and its people on the 25th anniversary of its independence.
''The Republic of Armenia has undergone profound developments in these past years and we as the European Union look forward to continuing to work closely with the country in the future. The European Union has and will continue to support the development of strong democratic institutions, the rule of law, and economic prosperity, for the benefit of all citizens.
We look forward to the future EU-Armenia Agreement, which would, alongside our engagement in the Eastern Partnership framework, enable the European Union to enhance our dialogue with the Armenian authorities, to support them in their reform efforts and to increase our contacts with the population,'' reads the EU congratulatory message.
- Caroline Cox: Nagorno Karabakh Republic Has To Be Part of Negotiation Process I hope Minsk Group will see the reality and will come up with just and fair recommendations. My position has always been based on two fundamental principles: first of all NKR has to be part of negotiations...
- Two Stamps Dedicated to 25th Anniversary of Independence of Armenia The stamp with face value of 300 drams depicts ''25th anniversary''.
- Military Parade in Armenia (Photos) The military parade dedicated to the 25th anniversary of the Independence of Armenia has commenced.
- We Have Got Both our Right and Might Defend our Freedom: President Serzh Sargsyan was present at the Military Parade.
- President Visited the Erablur Pantheon He paid tribute to the memory of the sons of the Armenian nation who sacrificed their lives in the name of Fatherland.
We Will Continue to Fight to Make Your Dreams Come True: Garo Paylan about Hrant Dink
Armenia’s Minister of Defense Receives Delegation of Yerkrapah Volunteer Union
Trump Orders to Restrict Purchase of Unmanned Aircraft Systems from Russia and China
Stepantsminda-Larsi Highway is Closed
Stable Operational Situation Maintained along Armenian-Azerbaijani Border
Ombudsman Tatoyan, German Ambassador Discuss Return of Armenian POWs from Azerbaijan
Lavrov, Head of UN Alliance of Civilizations Discuss Upcoming Conference
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Artsakh Sent Letters to International Structures in Connection with Armenian Prisoners of War and Civilians Detained by Azerbaijan
Bodies of 7 Servicemen And 1 Civilian Found During Search Works in Karabakh
Armenia Records 164912 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Some Roads are Closed in Armenia
Iran, Turkey Ink 3 Railroad Deals
India Moves ahead to Procure more MiG-29s and Sukhois
Russia’s FM Says Now not the Best Time to Discuss Nagorno Karabakh Status
Armenian Ambassador to Attend Biden Inauguration
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Armenia's PM Replaces Head of his Staff Eduard Aghajanyan with Released Health Minister Arsen Torosyan
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Received Representatives of the ARF Dashnaktsutyun Supreme Body of Armenia and Central Committee of Artsakh
COVID-Infected President Sarkissian to Be Discharged from Hospital Soon
Lavrov: No Provocations Against Russian Peacekeepers in Nagorno-Karabakh
Azerbaijan President's Statement Contradicts point 8 of Statement Signed on November 9, 2020: Arman Tatoyan
Artsakh Authorities Find More Bodies of Fallen Troops in Ongoing Search Operations
Artsakh Security Chief: We Could Have Avoided the War
Colorado Identifies First Known Case of UK Coronavirus Variant in US
Armenia to Import 2,250 Goods from Iran Instead of Turkey
Bodies of 1,111 Fallen Armenian Soldiers Retrieved So Far: Artsakh Emergency Service
Let's Believe that 2021 Will Restore Our Lost Dignity
Armenian, Azerbaijani Intelligence Chiefs Discuss PoW Exchange at Moscow-Mediated Meeting
Armenia Ombudsman: What Azerbaijan Military has Done is Step with Clear Intention to Intimidate Civilians
Wind: 8 km/h