State of Emergency in American Charlotte
The North Carolina governor has declared a state of emergency in the city of Charlotte, as unrest continues over the police killing of a black man, BBC reports.
Violence erupted for a second night after Keith Lamont Scott was shot dead by a black officer on Tuesday.
Mr Scott was the third black man killed by police in a week. Such shootings have sparked huge protests recently.
The second night of protests had begun peacefully but the demonstration was interrupted by gunfire and a man in the crowd was injured.
The Mayor of Charlotte, Jennifer Roberts, voiced her shock at the violent protests, which saw 16 police officers injured on Tuesday night.
- Armenian Ambassador to Attend Biden Inauguration The inauguration will take place on January 20 and will be attended by the foreign ambassadors accredited in the US.
- Biden Administration to Have Another American Armenian Official He will work under the executive Office of Presidential Personnel, which regulates and vets all potential staff members working under the President’s administration.
- More than 100 Individuals Arrested for Capitol Hill Riots, Says FBI The Justice Department also announced on Thursday evening that the FBI had received more than 140,000 tips identifying rioters and had opened about 200 subject case files. The department has also launched...
- Congress Calls on US Intelligence to Submit Report on Azerbaijan Aggression Against Artsakh The Congressional request for the Artsakh report is included in the Fiscal Year 2021 (FY2021) foreign aid bill (H.R.133), adopted by the House in parallel to the COVID-19 stimulus package earlier Monday.
- Karabakh Conflict Must be Settled Within Framework of OSCE Minsk Group, Says Pompeo The United States, along with France and Russia, are co-chairs of the Minsk Group whose main goal is to resolve the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict, and is within this framework that the situation must be resolved,...
We Will Continue to Fight to Make Your Dreams Come True: Garo Paylan about Hrant Dink
Armenia’s Minister of Defense Receives Delegation of Yerkrapah Volunteer Union
Trump Orders to Restrict Purchase of Unmanned Aircraft Systems from Russia and China
Stepantsminda-Larsi Highway is Closed
Stable Operational Situation Maintained along Armenian-Azerbaijani Border
Ombudsman Tatoyan, German Ambassador Discuss Return of Armenian POWs from Azerbaijan
Lavrov, Head of UN Alliance of Civilizations Discuss Upcoming Conference
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Artsakh Sent Letters to International Structures in Connection with Armenian Prisoners of War and Civilians Detained by Azerbaijan
Bodies of 7 Servicemen And 1 Civilian Found During Search Works in Karabakh
Armenia Records 164912 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Some Roads are Closed in Armenia
Iran, Turkey Ink 3 Railroad Deals
India Moves ahead to Procure more MiG-29s and Sukhois
Russia’s FM Says Now not the Best Time to Discuss Nagorno Karabakh Status
Armenian Ambassador to Attend Biden Inauguration
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Armenia's PM Replaces Head of his Staff Eduard Aghajanyan with Released Health Minister Arsen Torosyan
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Received Representatives of the ARF Dashnaktsutyun Supreme Body of Armenia and Central Committee of Artsakh
COVID-Infected President Sarkissian to Be Discharged from Hospital Soon
Lavrov: No Provocations Against Russian Peacekeepers in Nagorno-Karabakh
Azerbaijan President's Statement Contradicts point 8 of Statement Signed on November 9, 2020: Arman Tatoyan
Artsakh Authorities Find More Bodies of Fallen Troops in Ongoing Search Operations
Artsakh Security Chief: We Could Have Avoided the War
Colorado Identifies First Known Case of UK Coronavirus Variant in US
Armenia to Import 2,250 Goods from Iran Instead of Turkey
Bodies of 1,111 Fallen Armenian Soldiers Retrieved So Far: Artsakh Emergency Service
Let's Believe that 2021 Will Restore Our Lost Dignity
Armenian, Azerbaijani Intelligence Chiefs Discuss PoW Exchange at Moscow-Mediated Meeting
Armenia Ombudsman: What Azerbaijan Military has Done is Step with Clear Intention to Intimidate Civilians
Wind: 8 km/h