World Oil Prices Rise Again
In electronic trading on London and New York stock exchanges world oil prices rise, as evidenced by trading data.
December futures for light WTI oil on New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX) rose by 0.12% to $ 49.78 per barrel.
On London ICE Futures Exchange futures for Brent oil supply increased by 0.16% in December to $ 50.55 per barrel.
- Gazprom, Turkey Discuss Using TurkStream for Gas Supplies to Europe Earlier, Burmistrova said that Gazprom may consider delivering some of TurkStream’s gas further to Europe, on the condition that the demand for gas in the country continues to decline. Gas purchases...
- China's Economy Will Grow 2% This Year and 7.9% in 2021 "A premature policy exit and excessive tightening could derail the recovery," the World Bank said in its latest economic update on China, released Wednesday. It predicts the world’s second-largest economy...
- World Oil Prices Dropping And the Brent oil futures for February supplies fell by 2.97 percent to $50.71 a barrel.
- Oil Prices Fall as OPEC+ Members Debate 2021 Output Policy "Last week’s optimism is taking a hit this morning and longs are edging towards the exit ahead of the OPEC+ talks," said oil broker PVM’s Tamas Varga, after OPEC+ failed to agree on policy in informal...
- OPEC Sees Steeper Oil Demand Drop as Virus Remains Challenging World oil demand will tumble by 9.46 million barrels per day (bpd) this year, the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries said in a monthly report, more than the 9.06 million bpd decline expected...
Migrant Caravan Demands Biden Administration 'Honors Its Commitments'
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Some Roads are Closed in Armenia: Stepantsminda-Larsi Highway is Closed
351 COVID-19 New Cases Reported in Armenia
Indonesia’s Quake Death Toll Reaches at Least 56
Armenia Sees Decline in Pastry, Ice Cream Production
Powerful Earthquake in Indonesia Kills at Least 67, Injures Hundreds
Sadyr Japarov Wins 79.23% of Votes in Presidential Election in Kyrgyzstan
Biden Names Ike Hajinazarian as White House Regional Communications Director
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
IRGC Launches Ballistic Missiles
263 COVID-19 New Cases Reported in Armenia Per Day
Azerbaijani Side Hands Over Bodies of Two Dead Armenian Servicemen
Indonesia Quake Kills at Least 42, Injures Hundreds
Turkey Informs About Composition of Turkish-Russian ceasefire Monitoring Center in Karabakh
Putin Discussed the Outcome of the Karabakh Trilateral Summit with Permanent Members of Russia's Security Council
Governor of Shirak Tigran Petrosyan Tenders Resignation
The Armenian Cultural Heritage in the Territories under the Azerbaijani Control is Seriously Endangered: MFA
More than 100 Individuals Arrested for Capitol Hill Riots, Says FBI
North Korea Unveils New Submarine-Launched Missile
Lavrov: No Provocations Against Russian Peacekeepers in Nagorno-Karabakh
Azerbaijan President's Statement Contradicts point 8 of Statement Signed on November 9, 2020: Arman Tatoyan
Artsakh Authorities Find More Bodies of Fallen Troops in Ongoing Search Operations
Artsakh Security Chief: We Could Have Avoided the War
Colorado Identifies First Known Case of UK Coronavirus Variant in US
Armenia to Import 2,250 Goods from Iran Instead of Turkey
Bodies of 1,111 Fallen Armenian Soldiers Retrieved So Far: Artsakh Emergency Service
Let's Believe that 2021 Will Restore Our Lost Dignity
Armenian, Azerbaijani Intelligence Chiefs Discuss PoW Exchange at Moscow-Mediated Meeting
Armenia Ombudsman: What Azerbaijan Military has Done is Step with Clear Intention to Intimidate Civilians
Wind: 7 km/h