Syrian Rebels Launch Aleppo Counter-Attack to Break Siege
Syrian rebels including jihadists began a counter-attack against the army and its allies on Friday aiming to break a weeks-long siege on eastern Aleppo, insurgents said. The assault, employing heavy shelling and suicide car bombs, was mainly focused on the city's western edge by rebels based outside Aleppo, Reuters reports.
The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, a British-based war monitor, said more than 15 civilians had been killed and 100 wounded by rebel shelling of government-held western Aleppo. State media reported that five civilians were killed.
- Syria: Assad's Baath Party Wins Majority in Parliamentary Polls More than 7,000 polling stations were set up across government-controlled parts of the country. Voting also took place in former opposition-held areas for the time since government forces retook much of...
- Russia, China Veto U.N. Approval of Aid Deliveries to Syria from Turkey The Security Council will now vote on a rival Russian text that would only approve one Turkish crossing for aid access for six months. During the coronavirus pandemic the council has been operating virtually,...
- Russia, Turkey Conduct Third Joint Patrol in Idlib The first joint Russian-Turkish patrol of the M4 highway section in the Idlib de-escalation zone took place on March 15.
- Russian Military Delegation To Arrive In Ankara On March 10 Russian military delegation will arrive in Ankara on March 10 to discuss joint patrols in Syria’s Idlib, RIA Novosti reports.
- US Welcomes Russian-Turkish Ceasefire In Idlib The United States is encouraged by reports of a Russian-Turkish ceasefire in Syria's Idlib province, a spokesperson for the US Department of State told on Thursday
Trump Plans to Debate Biden Despite Rule Changes
In Northern Sector the Enemy Uses Aviation and Artillery: Shushan Stepanyan
Armenia Records 66694 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
During the Night the Situation on the Artsakh-Azerbaijani Conflict Zone was Relatively Stable, but Tense
Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh Participated at the Meeting of Representatives of Foreign Diplomatic Missions Accredited in the Republic of Armenia
Artsakh’s Armed Forces in Fierce Clashes in Ishkhanadzor: Spokesperson of Artsakh’s President
The Right of the People of Nagorno-Karabakh to Self-Determination Is of Strategic Importance to Us: Nikol Pashinyan told TASS News Agency
Turkish Bayraktar Downed by Artsakh Defense Army
As of the Moment the Intensity of Battles Has a Little Reduced: MOD Representative
Pompeo to Host Armenian, Azerbaijani Foreign Ministers Amid Deadly Clashes
French MP Says Will Ask Senate to Recognize Nagorno-Karabakh
Pashinyan And Aliyev Are Ready To Meet In Moscow For Talks
Security Council Holds Extraordinary Meeting
Weather Forecast in Armenia
Artsakh Defense Army Publishes Names of Other Killed 19 Servicemen
Lavrov Calls not to Escalate Situation on Karabakh
Armenian Armed Forces do Not Fire in Azerbaijan’s Direction: MOD Spokesperson
President of Artsakh Receives Germany Political Party Parliamentary Delegation
Ankara’s Actions in the Caucasus Could Also Pose a Threat to the EU, Armenia’s President Armen Sarkissian Told Politico
Baku’s Statement About Targeting Baku-Novorosiysk Oil Pipeline by Armenia Lie: Shushan Stepanyan
Artsakh's Guardian Angel - St. Savior Ghazanchetsots Cathedral (Virtual Tour)
Armenians in Nagorno Karabakh Will Never Be Defeated: Kim Kardasian Posted President Sarkissian's Interview
ICRC Representatives Visited Armenian Captives In Azerbaijan
Armenia Records 47877 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Nikol Pashinyan On UN 75th Anniversary: "Rejection of the right to self-determination could only lead to oppression and further violence"
Ilham Aliyev’s Statements Demonstrate the Degree of Confusion of the Azerbaijani Authorities: Artsakh MFA
Macron Says Ready to Talk with Turkey, but Respect Needed
Russia’s FM Discussed with Azerbaijani Side NK Status Issue and Liberation of Surrounding Territories: Russian MFA
Armenia's Healthcare Minister and Chinese Ambassador Discuss Potential COVID-19 Vaccine Application
Davit Tonoyan and Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Chaired an Inter-Agency Consultation
Wind: 5 km/h