Talks Over Cyprus Ended Without Agreement
Talks to resolve the 40-year division of Cyprus ended without agreement on Thursday night but there are plans for officials to meet again in a week, Euronews reports.
Next week’s resumption will see officials gather to discuss security – more talks on the overriding political issue will follow at an unspecified date.
Some 30,000 Turkish soldiers are stationed in the north of the island. Athens and the Greek Cypriots are calling for their removal. Ankara and the Turkish Cypriot delegation are pushing for them to stay.
Turkey’s Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu said there were still very important matters that had been neither resolved nor closed. He accepted that the Greek side wanted more time to discuss the issues.
- Should We Expect Toughened Stance of Presidential Candidates on Cyprus Issue? The interesting point is that at this stage the two main candidates will struggle to win the support of the Nicos Anastasiades, who came third in the first round of election, to be able to win in the second...
- Edward Nalbandian: Azerbaijan's Behavior Seriously Questions Baku’s Credibility as a Negotiating Partner The Co-Chairs’ statement reiterated once again the three principles of the international law that form the basis of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict resolution, namely the non-use of force or threat of...
- What Changes Will Erdogan's Visit to Greece Bring? The visit follows the arrest of nine Turkish citizens in Athens who are charged with a coup d'etat on the Revolutionary National Liberation Party which was responsible for the bombings carried out by suicide...
- Turkish President to Visit Greece for the First Time in 65 Years "Our president will be the first Turkish president visiting Greece in 65 years. I think this visit will yield significant results," he added.
- Who Hinders the Reunification of Cyprus? At the same time on certain issues Turkey is not ready to compromise and insists on the need of its military presence (even with small number) on the island, which makes difficulties in reaching an agreement....
Moscow Court Extends Arrest of All 24 Ukrainian Sailors Detained in Kerch Strait
Nikol Pashinyan Congratulates Ursula von der Leyen on Being Elected President of the European Commission
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
“The Government’s goal is to make the public procurement system more flexible, enforce the principle of fair competition and eradicate corruption” - PM Holds Consultation
Armenian Deputy PM Meets With Irish Minister for Children and Youth Affairs in New York
Artsakh Republic Foreign Minister Met with the Security Council Secretary of the Republic of Armenia
Ararat Mirzoyan and Nancy Pelosi Discuss Issues on Armenian-American Relations
President of Artsakh Signed Laws
Trump: US not Seeking 'Regime Change' in Iran
Location of US Nuclear Weapons in Europe Accidentally Revealed in Report from NATO Body
Saudi Arabia Set for 24-Hour Trading Amid Prayer Time Confusion
Delegation Led by Ararat Mirzoyan Takes Part in Works of Leadership Forum in Washington
PM Nikol Pashinyan Extends Birthday Greetings to German Chancellor Angela Merkel
Artsakh Defense Minister, Secretary of Armenia’s Security Council Discuss Security Issues
US Wants to Spend 37.4 Billion on Aid for Venezuelan Opposition
Iranian Diplomats, Families Living in New York Face U.S. Travel Curbs
Ararat Mirzoyan Meets with U.S. Senate Republican Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
Judge Orders Social-Media Silence for Roger Stone
President Sarkissian Congratulated Chancellor of Germany Angela Merkel on her Birth Anniversary
Bako Sahakyan Received Armen Grigoryan
"Any Armenian Living Outside the Homeland Should Realize That Their Ultimate Goal is to Return to Armenia": Nikol Pashinyan (PHOTOS)
RA-EU Partnership Road-Map Hardly Overlaps EEU Regulations
Magnifier: Office of High Commissioner on Diaspora
Washington Meetings Not to Yield Serious Results?
PM Nikol Pashinyan, Mrs. Anna Hakobyan Arrive in Singapore on Official Visit; They Met with Local and Neighboring Countries’ Armenian Communities
Charles Aznavour's Love Letters to Be Put Up for Auction
For Who the Ministry of Diaspora was Abolished
Armenia Won't Go to Unilateral Concessions which Endanger Artsakh’s Security and Right to Self-Determination
Insight From Yerevan: Outcomes of Armenia And Azerbaijan FM Meeting
PM: "Our Will Is Unshakable and Our Hand Will Not Flinch Against Those Who Try to Revive the Methods of Violence in the Republic of Armenia"
Wind: 10 km/h