CNN: Tillerson May Resign
The US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson is expressing growing frustration with the Trump administration and may be considering resigning from his role, the Hill reports citing to CNN reports.
Though the former CEO of ExxonMobil Corp. has said that he would stay on as the top U.S. diplomat until the end of the year at least, several anonymous sources told CNN over the weekend that he might leave earlier than that.
Sources "familiar with Tillerson conversations with friends outside Washington” admit the secretary of State may just be venting, but they sense his doubts about President Trump are growing.
- Erdogan Says US Delays Deliveries of F-16 Fighter Jets To Turkish Air Force This issue is still on the table, Erdogan explained at a press conference before leaving for the NATO summit in Madrid.
- Armenia Anti-Corruption Committee, US Federal Bureau of Investigation Sign Cooperation Memorandum Also during the visit, a memorandum of cooperation was signed between the Anti-Corruption Committee of Armenia and the US Federal Bureau of Investigation.
- White House Confirms Biden's Intention to Run for A Second Term All I can say is that the president intends to do what the president plans to do.
- Joe Biden To Head To Hollywood For 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' The 54-year-old comedian also shared word on social media, tweeting that there was "no malarkey" about the upcoming appearance.
- Joe Biden Urges Congress to ‘Meet the Moment’ On Gun Control It’s about protecting children, protecting families, protecting whole communities, protecting our freedom to go to school, to a grocery store, to a church and not being shot and killed.
Russia Ready to Meet Fertilizer Demand of Friendly States: Putin
Issues Related to Land Reform Discussed at a Consultation Chaired by PM Pashinyan
Madrid Summit Proved that NATO Expects Unconditional Obedience from All States: Lavrov
Arayik Harutyunyan Delivered an Annual Report in the National Assembly
The Government Approves Programs of Medium-Term Public Expenditure and Reduction of Debt Burden
The Prime Minister Receives Newly Appointed Ambassador of Israel to Armenia
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Biden And Erdogan To Meet Separately in Madrid
Armenia Does Not See Much Progress in Talks with Turkey
Armenia to Raise Pensions, Minimum Wage and Child Care Benefits Starting Jan 1, 2023
Armenia Security Council Chief on Berdzor, Aghavno Villages’ Fate: We Have 1.5 Years to Find Solutions
Arayik Harutyunyan received members of the "In support of Artsakh" Initiative
Armenia deputy FM addresses at OSCE Annual Security Review Conference
Russian State Duma Passes Bill on Recognition Of Driving License of Armenian Citizens
Stepantsminda-Larsi Highway is Open for all Types of Vehicles
Russia as a threat: NATO adopts new Strategic Concept
Canada Opens its First Embassy in the South Caucasus in Armenia. Armenian FM Welcomes the Decision
Tehran-Baku Relations Have Potential For Development: Raisi
Erdoğan meets with President Michel of the European Council
Development Objectives Grant Agreement Signed Between the Republic of Armenia and the USA
Alexander Leonovich Kemurdzhian, Designer of the First Planet Rover
Andranik Iosifyan from Artsakh: Father of Electromechanics, "Chief Electrician" of Missile Technology
The People of Artsakh Have the Same Rights as Everyone: Ararat Mirzoyan
Artsakh's NSS Urges Against Spread of Dubious News
Artsakh’s NSS Reveals Case of High Treason
It Is Necessary to Work Closely to Launch Crisis Prevention Mechanisms: Pashinyan to CSTO Foreign Ministers
China Rejects Wuhan Lab Leak Theory, Calls for Investigating US Facilities
Armenia is Not Only Russia’s Partner, it is a Strategic Ally, Putin Tells Khachaturyan
The Resident of Berdzor, Lost on the Azerbaijani Side, was Returned Through the Mediation of Peacekeepers
The Statements of Azerbaijani Officials should be Warning Sign, We should Discuss This Issue in the CSTO. The Prime Minister to the CSTO Security Council Secretaries
Wind: 2.06 km/h