CNN: Tillerson May Resign
The US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson is expressing growing frustration with the Trump administration and may be considering resigning from his role, the Hill reports citing to CNN reports.
Though the former CEO of ExxonMobil Corp. has said that he would stay on as the top U.S. diplomat until the end of the year at least, several anonymous sources told CNN over the weekend that he might leave earlier than that.
Sources "familiar with Tillerson conversations with friends outside Washington” admit the secretary of State may just be venting, but they sense his doubts about President Trump are growing.
- Biden Sued by 12 States over Climate Executive Order It alleges that Biden’s Executive Order 13990, titled “Protecting Public Health and the Environment and Restoring Science to Tackle the Climate Crisis,” does not have the authority to issue binding...
- Armenian Ambassador to Attend Biden Inauguration The inauguration will take place on January 20 and will be attended by the foreign ambassadors accredited in the US.
- Biden Administration to Have Another American Armenian Official He will work under the executive Office of Presidential Personnel, which regulates and vets all potential staff members working under the President’s administration.
- More than 100 Individuals Arrested for Capitol Hill Riots, Says FBI The Justice Department also announced on Thursday evening that the FBI had received more than 140,000 tips identifying rioters and had opened about 200 subject case files. The department has also launched...
- Congress Calls on US Intelligence to Submit Report on Azerbaijan Aggression Against Artsakh The Congressional request for the Artsakh report is included in the Fiscal Year 2021 (FY2021) foreign aid bill (H.R.133), adopted by the House in parallel to the COVID-19 stimulus package earlier Monday.
The Incumbent Authorities Must Leave as They Are the Symbol of Our Defeat: Kocharyan
Return of Armenian Prisoners Continues to Be on Russian Agenda: Ambassador
Vladimir Putin Congratulates Armenian President on Victory Anniversary
Nikol Pashinyan Sends Congratulatory Messages to Vladimir Putin, Mikhail Mishustin on May 9
Armenian President Congratulates Nation on Victory and Peace Day
Armenia Records 219270 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
David Tukhmanov, Armenian, Author of the Best Victory Day Song
Statement by the Foreign Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh on the Occasion of the May Triple Holiday
Armenians Danced "Kochari" at the Walls of Reichstag in Berlin (VIDEO)
Today Is Victory Day and There Is No Alternative!
Shushi Liberation Operation in 1st Artsakh War was Approved by ex-President Sargsyan
Wreath Laid on Behalf of Armenian President at Yerablur Military Pantheon
Artsakh Reports 13 New Cases of COVID-19 in One Day
Armenia Records 219092 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Major-General Arkady Ter-Tadevosyan Posthumously Bestowed with National Hero of Armenia title
Embassy of Armenia in Russia Condemns Act of Vandalism against Armenian Cemetery in Yaroslavl Region
Turkish Defense Ministry Uses Word ''Genocide'' then Deletes It
Armenia has returned all Azerbaijani POWs: Anna Naghdalyan
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Artsakh Sent Letters to the OCSE Minsk Group Co-Chairs and the PR of the OSCE CiO on the Threat to Water Security of Artsakh
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Even if Biden Uses the Term "Genocide", it Wouldn't Be Right to Consider it as Final Recognition: Interview with Harut Sassounian (Exclusive)
The Feelings and Emotions We Had During the 44-Day War in Artsakh: Interview with the Author of the Book "On This Side of the Window"
Armenia's Ombudsman Addresses CoE Committee of Ministers for Immediate Return of Armenian POWs in Azerbaijan
Silent Protest Demanding the Return of Armenian PoWs Canceled in Warsaw Due to Turkish-Azerbaijani Threats
OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Call on Parties to Resume Dialogue Under their Auspices at Earliest Opportunity
The Tragic Events in Maragha will Remain an Incurable Wound in the Memory of Our People: Armenia's MFA
Secretary of State Blinken Visits Afghanistan Day After US Announces Plans for Withdrawal
Joe Biden: We Remember the Lives of All Those who Died in the Ottoman-era Armenian Genocide
Canada Province of Alberta Recognizes Armenian Genocide
G7 Foreign Ministers’ Statement on the Situation Along Ukraine’s Borders
Wind: 12 km/h