Pentagon Accidentally Retweeted the Tweet Urging Trump to Resign
The Pentagon accidentally retweeted a tweet that urged President Donald Trump to resign, the Boston Globe reports.
Without mentioning the content of the original tweet, a Pentagon spokesman, Col. Rob Manning, said it "would not be endorsed by the Department of Defense."
The tweet was posted Thursday by a person whose Twitter handle is @ProudResister.
The post reads:
"The solution is simple. Roy Moore: Step down from the race. Al Franken: Resign from congress. Donald Trump: Resign from the presidency. GOP: Stop making sexual assault a partisan issue. It’s a crime as is your hypocrisy."
- Biden Tops Trump Nationwide, but Battlegrounds Tilt Trump The former vice president continues to hold healthy leads among women (55% Biden to 41% Trump) and people of color (69% Biden to 26% Trump).
- U.S. Army to Resume Large-Scale Exercise in Europe, but with Coronavirus Precautions Called Allied Spirit, the drill is connected to the scaled-down version of Defender Europe-20, a series of events that was intended to be among the largest Army training efforts on the Continent since...
- Trump Says He Had Good Call with Russia's Putin, Saudi King on Oil OPEC and its allies led by Russia agreed on Thursday to cut their oil output by more than a fifth and said they expected the United States and other producers to join in their effort to lift prices that...
- US Coronavirus Death Toll Rates Second Highest in the World: Reuters U.S. officials warned Americans to expect alarming numbers of coronavirus deaths this week, even as an influential university model on Wednesday scaled back its projected U.S. pandemic death toll by 26%...
- Trump Threatens to Hold WHO Funding: Time Trump at first announced he would be cutting off U.S. funding to the organization. But when pressed on whether it was the right time, given the current crisis, he told reporters he was only looking at...
Armenia to Reach Italy's Figures if Tempo of Spread of Coronavirus Remains Unchanged: Armenia's PM
Artsakh President Instructs Reappointed FM to Intensify Work on Foreign Policy Front
Yerevan Zoo Will be Closed for Visitors on Children’s Day
Yerevan-Brussels-Yerevan Regular Flights to Resume on June 27
ECHR Delivers Advisory Opinion on Robert Kocharyan’s Case
Armenia PM Signs New Decision
Armenian President Offers Condolences to King Felipe VI of Spain
Artsakh President: There Can Phased Solution to Conflict But Only in One Option
Kamo Aghajanyan Appointed Director of National Security Service of Artsakh
David Babayan is Appointed Karabakh Presidential Adviser
Karabakh President to Azerbaijan Counterpart: Have You Chosen Path to Solving Issue Through Force?
Trump Says will Hold Friday Press Conference on China
Armenia Records 8676 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Samvel Babayan to Be Appointed Secretary of Karabakh Security Council
Masis Mayilian is Re-Appointed Artsakh FM
Rome Colosseum to Open after 3-month Coronavirus Shutdown
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Roads are Mainly Open in the Republic of Armenia
Artsakh Republic President Arayik Harutyunyan had a Private Meeting with Republic of Armenia Prime-Minister Nikol Pashinyan
PM Pays Tribute to Heroes of Sardarapat Battle
Seerpoohi Elias: Armenian Woman and the First Chief Justice of New Zealand
The "Koltso" operation of deportation of Armenian villages of Artsakh
Armenian Values and Upbringing Always Helped Me: Paul Ignatius, Former US Navy Minister
Trump Nominates Patrick Hovakimian as National Intelligence General Counsel
Armenians Caused the Coronavirus to Plague Us: Garo Paylan Raised the Issue of Attack on Armenian Church in Turkey
David Tukhmanov, Armenian, Author of the Best Victory Day Song
How Can the Armenian Genocide Be Forgotten? Russian TV Journalist to Ukrainian Politician
Azerbaijan Informed neither Armenia, nor International Organizations about the Military Exercises: RA Defense Ministry Spokesperson
Armenia’s MFA Should Explain why It’s Partners which Have Always Taken a Neutral Position on the Armenian Genocide Issue, Now Take Pro-Turkish Stance
Vazgen Oganesov: An Armenian Who Did Not Let Hitler to Run Away from Berlin
Wind: 5 km/h