Manchester United Will Sell Henrikh Mkhitaryan's transfer
Yesterday, on December 5 Manchester United faced CSKA Moscow in their final Champions League group stage game last night. There was no room for Armenian National Football Team miedfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan. Jose Mourinho omitted him from the squad and those thinking he will return for Sunday’s game against Manchester City are clutching at straws.
According to the British newspaper Daily Express, it seems Mkhitaryan is unwanted and unfancied over at Old Trafford, and now Mourinho wants to sell the miedfielder’s transfer.
- Euro 2024: Germany Beats Turkey to Host Tournament The decision means Germany will stage the European Championship for the first time as a unified country, with West Germany having hosted the 1988 tournament.
- PM Attends Golden Apricot’s Opening Ceremony, Watches the Game of Legends (PHOTOS) Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan and his spouse Anna Hakobyan today attended the opening ceremony of the 15th Golden Apricot International Film Festival at Aram Khachaturian Concert Hall.
- Players of ''Arsenal'' Sing Armenian Song (Video) After the match the players of "Arsenal'' sang Armenian song ''Mi Gna''.
- Mkhitaryan Has Recovered and Is Available for Selection He has missed Arsenal’s past five fixtures after suffering a knee ligament injury against CSKA Moscow in the Europa League earlier this month.
- Arthur Abraham Wins Patrick Nielsen The scores were 115-113 for Nielsen, 116-112 for Abraham, 116-112 for Abraham. There mixed reactions to the outcome, with some observers believing that Nielsen had done enough to gain the win.
ECHR Fines Armenia over Procedural Violations
Arpine Hovhannisyan Met with EEAS Managing Director for Europe and Central Asia
Moldovan Parliament Fails to Ensure Enough Votes for EU Integration Constitutional Clause
Bako Sahakyan Visits to the Eastern Section of the Artsakh-Azerbaijani Borderline
EU Countries Who Refuse To Host Refugees Could Pay More For Projects
Trump Threatens to Call US Military to Close Southern Border as 4,000-Strong Migrant Caravan Pushes North
Ambassador: France’s Position on Karabakh Remains the Same
Nikol Pashinyan Sends Condolence Letter on Demise of Ara Güler
Karabakh: Solemn Event Marking the Centennial of the Msmna Battle
Karabakh Settlement Issue: Armen Sargsyan's Visits to the USA, Moscow and Stepanakert:
Legendary Turkish-Armenian Photographer Ara Guler Dies at 90
Brexit: UK "May Consider Longer Transition Period'
Nikol Pashinyan, Armen Sarkissian Discuss Issues Related to Political Situation in Armenia
“We Intend to Exempt Micro Business From Taxes” - Nikol Pashinyan Visits Charity Fair Organized by Syrian-Armenians
Tusk has No Optimism on Brexit Deal
The Main Results of the Francophone Week in Yerevan
Anna Burns Wins Man Booker Prize for Milkman
Armenia Improves Positions in Global Competitiveness Index
Turkish President Erdoğan Meets Pompeo in Ankara
Trump: "My Biggest Threat is the Fed"
Brigitte Macron: We Feel So Good in Armenia that We Don't Want to Leave
In Honor of Canada’s Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, RA Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan Gave Official Dinner (photos)
Macron: April 24 to be Remembered in France as the Day of Remembrance of the Armenian Genocide
It Is Suggested in Armenia to Rename one of the International Airports in Honor of the Great Chansonnier Charles Aznavour
German Publicist about Erdogan's Visit: You Mean the Carpet, which Is Painted with the Blood of Armenians?
Justin Trudeau: Many Years ago I Had the Opportunity to Visit Armenia with my Father during Summer Holidays
Aliyev Criticized International Observers' Assessment on the Yerevan Council of Elderly Elections before the Election Results Were Published
CSTO Chief of Joint Staff not Authorized to Comment on Matter Regarding Secretary General Yuri Khachaturov
Sharmazanov to Speaker of Azerbaijani Parliament: You Should Recognize the Full Exercise of Artsakh People’s Right of Self-Determination
Artsakh's Defense Army Serviceman Artsakh Hovsepyan Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal
Wind: 11.27 km/h