Garo Paylan Says Received Intelligence Data About Assassination Plans Targeting Turkish-Armenians Living in Europe
Garo Paylan, an ethnic Armenian lawmaker of the Turkish parliament, announced during a press conference in the parliament that he has an intelligence data according to which an assassination attempt is being planned against the Turkish-Armenians settled in Europe, Armenpress reports referring to CNN Turk.
Paylan informed that the assassination attempts are being organized by a structure operating in Turkey.
"I have information that certain groups are preparing an operation against Turkish-Alevis and Turkish-Armenians living in Europe, as well as journalists, writers, academicians who were forced to leave Turkey under the ruling Justice and Development Party which must create a great reaction," Paylan said.
- Turkish President Erdoğan Meets Pompeo in Ankara Foreign Minister Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu, head of National Intelligence Service (MIT) Hakan Fidan and Presidential Spokesman İbrahim Kalın as well as U.S. Special Representative for Syria James Jeffrey...
- Trump Meets with Freed American Pastor Andrew Brunson Brunson thanked Trump in the Oval Office, saying "you really fought for us, unusually so, from the time you took office." He also thanked members of Congress on both sides of the aisle who had worked for...
- Erdogan Suggests Referendum on Turkey's EU Accession Process "Countries that applied at the same time, or after Turkey, have become members of the EU before us. If you are not going to let Turkey in, just let us know so that we don't tire ourselves anymore. Apparently...
- European Parliament Voted To Cut Financial Support To Turkey The European Parliament has voted to cut financial support to Turkey by 70 million Euros (80.8 million dollars) due to concerns over human rights and rule of law in the country.
- Erdogan Has Limited Options to Save Turkey from Financial Crisis: Reuters Erdogan has limited options. Most involve a loss of face or a loss of sovereignty for which he alone would be blamed, having successfully marginalized not just a divided opposition but his own Justice...
J. Warlick: US Administration Shows No Interest In Karabakh conflict
Trump Says US will Withdraw from Nuclear Arms Treaty with Russia
The Replacement Of The CSTO Chief Will Be Completed As Soon As Possible
Nikol Pashinyan, Saad Hariri Discuss Prospects of Bilateral Relations Between Armenia and Lebanon
Nikol Pashinyan’s Working Visit to Lebanon Kicks off - Acting Armenian PM, Lebanese President Meet in Beirut
Artsakh: Congratulatory Address to Catholicos of the Holy See of Cilicia Aram I on the 50th Anniversary of Ordination to Priesthood
Pashinyan: Business and Politics Cannot Merge in Armenia
The Venice Commission Calls Proposed Changes to Armenian Electoral Code "Mostly Positive"
FT: Turkey Says It has Evidence on who is Behind Khashoggi Disappearance
A Summit On Syria Will Be Held In Istanbul
EU's Barnier Says Brexit Deal 90% Done, but Ireland Issue could Derail It
Acting Prime Minister Receives Heads of CIS-Member States’ Penitentiary Services
Pashinyan will Speak on All Nationwide Issues Today in the City of Kapan
US Ambassador's Statement May Be Perceived as a Special Signal in Baku
EU Plans to Allocate over $3 Million for Upcoming Snap Elections in Armenia
American Actress Uses Armenian Genocide to Prove Trump Will Pave the Way for another Hitler
ECHR Fines Armenia over Procedural Violations
Arpine Hovhannisyan Met with EEAS Managing Director for Europe and Central Asia
Moldovan Parliament Fails to Ensure Enough Votes for EU Integration Constitutional Clause
Bako Sahakyan Visits to the Eastern Section of the Artsakh-Azerbaijani Borderline
Brigitte Macron: We Feel So Good in Armenia that We Don't Want to Leave
In Honor of Canada’s Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, RA Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan Gave Official Dinner (photos)
Macron: April 24 to be Remembered in France as the Day of Remembrance of the Armenian Genocide
It Is Suggested in Armenia to Rename one of the International Airports in Honor of the Great Chansonnier Charles Aznavour
Justin Trudeau: Many Years ago I Had the Opportunity to Visit Armenia with my Father during Summer Holidays
German Publicist about Erdogan's Visit: You Mean the Carpet, which Is Painted with the Blood of Armenians?
Aliyev Criticized International Observers' Assessment on the Yerevan Council of Elderly Elections before the Election Results Were Published
Sharmazanov to Speaker of Azerbaijani Parliament: You Should Recognize the Full Exercise of Artsakh People’s Right of Self-Determination
Artsakh's Defense Army Serviceman Artsakh Hovsepyan Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal
Humanoid Robot Sophia Delivers Remarks at Yerevan La Francophonie Forum, Vows to Learn French for Next Time
Wind: 8.05 km/h