Ten People Killed in Iran Unrest on Sunday
According to Reuters, ten people were killed during street protests in Iran on Sunday, state television says.
The nationwide protests have drawn in tens of thousands of people and represent the boldest challenge to Iran’s leadership since pro-reform unrest in 2009. Calls for more demonstrations on Monday raise the possibility of prolonged instability.
- World Court Orders U.S. to Ensure Iran Sanctions Don't Hit Humanitarian Aid Judges at the International Court Of Justice handed a victory to Tehran, which had argued that sanctions imposed since May by the administration of U.S. President Donald Trump violate the terms of a 1955...
- U.S. Official Says EU aid for Iran Sends "Wrong Message"' “Foreign aid from European taxpayers perpetuates the regime’s ability to neglect the needs of its people and stifles meaningful policy changes,” Brian Hook, the U.S. special representative for Iran,...
- Russia, Iran, Others Sign Deal on Caspian Sea's Legal Status The leaders of the five countries who gathered in the Kazakh port city of Aktau to sign the document provided no details of the agreement in their speeches before the signing.
- Current Situation of Iranian Economy Can Be Seen As an Opportunity in the Context of Extending Armenian-Iranian Economic Relations The matter is that the use of US sanctions will dramatically decrease the circulation of American currency in Iran, which will result in the Iranian "Riyal" devaluation.
- Trump About Iran Sanctions The Iran sanctions have officially been cast. These are the most biting sanctions ever imposed, and in November they ratchet up to yet another level.
The Scientific Benefits of Hugging
Declaration of Friendship Signed between Shekher Community of Artsakh and Arnouville Community of France
President Sarkissian will Participate to the Crans Montana World Investment Forum in Geneva
World's Longest Sea Bridge Will Be Opened
Russia Nuclear Treaty: Bolton in Moscow Amid Missile Tensions
"No Chance of Italexit': Italy is not Leaving the EU or the Euro, PM Insists
Man Who Foiled Nazi Nuclear Plan Dies Aged 99
Transfer of the CSTO PA Session from Yerevan to Moscow is a Reflection of the Current Moods
Canada is Running out of Marijuana Two Days after Drug Became Legal
Atmosphere of Mutual Trust has Developed with Putin, says Nikol Pashinyan
Acting PM Nikol Pashinyan, His Holiness Aram I Hold Private Meeting in Antelias (photos)
Nikol Pashinyan Visits Haigazian University, Bzommar Patriarchal Congregation in Lebanon (photos)
Declaration of Friendship Signed Between Shushi of Artsakh and Saint-Étienne of France
Donald Trump. the USS is Pulling out of the Landmark Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty with Russia
Pomegranate Festival Held in Artsakh (photo)
EU Cannot Accept Temporary Measure On Irish Border
J. Warlick: US Administration Shows No Interest In Karabakh conflict
Trump Says US will Withdraw from Nuclear Arms Treaty with Russia
The Replacement Of The CSTO Chief Will Be Completed As Soon As Possible
Nikol Pashinyan, Saad Hariri Discuss Prospects of Bilateral Relations Between Armenia and Lebanon
Brigitte Macron: We Feel So Good in Armenia that We Don't Want to Leave
In Honor of Canada’s Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, RA Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan Gave Official Dinner (photos)
Macron: April 24 to be Remembered in France as the Day of Remembrance of the Armenian Genocide
It Is Suggested in Armenia to Rename one of the International Airports in Honor of the Great Chansonnier Charles Aznavour
Justin Trudeau: Many Years ago I Had the Opportunity to Visit Armenia with my Father during Summer Holidays
German Publicist about Erdogan's Visit: You Mean the Carpet, which Is Painted with the Blood of Armenians?
Aliyev Criticized International Observers' Assessment on the Yerevan Council of Elderly Elections before the Election Results Were Published
Sharmazanov to Speaker of Azerbaijani Parliament: You Should Recognize the Full Exercise of Artsakh People’s Right of Self-Determination
Artsakh's Defense Army Serviceman Artsakh Hovsepyan Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal
Humanoid Robot Sophia Delivers Remarks at Yerevan La Francophonie Forum, Vows to Learn French for Next Time
Wind: 4.83 km/h