Turkish Foreign Ministry Warns its Citizens against Visiting US
It is not safe to travel to the United States of America for Turkish citizens, because there is a threat of terrorism and violence, Turkish Foreign Ministry said in a statement, News.am reports.
This recommendation of the foreign office followed the US State Department travel alert calling on the Americans not to visit Turkey the day before.
The US urged its citizens to avoid traveling to Turkey because of the increased terrorist threat and arbitrary detentions of citizens of the United States of America in this country.
- Turkish President Erdoğan Meets Pompeo in Ankara Foreign Minister Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu, head of National Intelligence Service (MIT) Hakan Fidan and Presidential Spokesman İbrahim Kalın as well as U.S. Special Representative for Syria James Jeffrey...
- Trump Meets with Freed American Pastor Andrew Brunson Brunson thanked Trump in the Oval Office, saying "you really fought for us, unusually so, from the time you took office." He also thanked members of Congress on both sides of the aisle who had worked for...
- Erdogan Suggests Referendum on Turkey's EU Accession Process "Countries that applied at the same time, or after Turkey, have become members of the EU before us. If you are not going to let Turkey in, just let us know so that we don't tire ourselves anymore. Apparently...
- European Parliament Voted To Cut Financial Support To Turkey The European Parliament has voted to cut financial support to Turkey by 70 million Euros (80.8 million dollars) due to concerns over human rights and rule of law in the country.
- Erdogan Has Limited Options to Save Turkey from Financial Crisis: Reuters Erdogan has limited options. Most involve a loss of face or a loss of sovereignty for which he alone would be blamed, having successfully marginalized not just a divided opposition but his own Justice...
- Trump: "My Biggest Threat is the Fed" Higher rates can impact consumers by increasing borrowing costs, which have already ticked higher. Auto loan rates are at a nine-year high, and 30-year fixed mortgage rates recently climbed to their highest...
- Hillary Clinton's Security Clearance Was Withdrawn Former secretary of state and two-time presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has had her security clearance withdrawn "at her request," according to a letter by Charles Faulkner of the US State Department...
- Mayor de Blasio Vows to Go After Trump for Unpaid Taxes After Bombshell Report The mayor said the city would work with state tax authorities in the probe.
- Trump Signs Executive Order to Impose Sanctions Against any Election Interference The process, according to Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats and White House national security adviser John Bolton, would take a total of 90 days.
- "Fake, Fake, Disgusting News": Trump Slams Media for Bad Coverage of His Summits US President Donald Trump on Thursday resumed his attacks on media at a rally in Pennsylvania, slamming news as "fake" and "disgusting."
“We Intend to Exempt Micro Business From Taxes” - Nikol Pashinyan Visits Charity Fair Organized by Syrian-Armenians
Tusk has No Optimism on Brexit Deal
The Main Results of the Francophone Week in Yerevan
Anna Burns Wins Man Booker Prize for Milkman
Armenia Improves Positions in Global Competitiveness Index
Turkish President Erdoğan Meets Pompeo in Ankara
Trump: "My Biggest Threat is the Fed"
Israel Strikes Gaza in Response to Rocket Attack on Be’er Sheva
Canada Becomes Second Country to Legalise Recreational Marijuana
Border Crosser from Turkey ID’d as Ethnic Kurd Felon, Russian Border Guards Say
Politico: State Department Spokeswoman Nauert in the Mix for U.N. Ambassador
President Sarkissian Accepts Cabinet’s Resignation
Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan: “Armenia is Entering a Historic Stage of Development”
Armenian Akhtala to be Renamed After Charles Aznavour?
Saudi Missing Journalist Jamal Khashoggi: Explanation Expected from Saudi Arabia as Mike Pompeo Arrives
ARF won’t Nominate Candidate for Prime Minister
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Received Board Members of the International Francophone Press
Donald Trump has talked with King of Saudi Arabia
Turkey to Inspect Saudi Consulate over Journalist’s Disappearance
Kadyrov Invited Pashinyan and Macron to Participate in a Dance Festival in Chechnya
Brigitte Macron: We Feel So Good in Armenia that We Don't Want to Leave
Macron: April 24 to be Remembered in France as the Day of Remembrance of the Armenian Genocide
In Honor of Canada’s Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, RA Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan Gave Official Dinner (photos)
It Is Suggested in Armenia to Rename one of the International Airports in Honor of the Great Chansonnier Charles Aznavour
German Publicist about Erdogan's Visit: You Mean the Carpet, which Is Painted with the Blood of Armenians?
Aliyev Criticized International Observers' Assessment on the Yerevan Council of Elderly Elections before the Election Results Were Published
Justin Trudeau: Many Years ago I Had the Opportunity to Visit Armenia with my Father during Summer Holidays
CSTO Chief of Joint Staff not Authorized to Comment on Matter Regarding Secretary General Yuri Khachaturov
Sharmazanov to Speaker of Azerbaijani Parliament: You Should Recognize the Full Exercise of Artsakh People’s Right of Self-Determination
Artsakh's Defense Army Serviceman Artsakh Hovsepyan Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal
Wind: 6.44 km/h