Iran Declares National Mourning Day
Iranian cabinet of ministers on Sunday declared Monday January 15 as the day of public mourning for the 30 Iranian crew members of Sanchi oil tanker in Chinese waters, MEHR News Agency reports.
Eight days after Sanchi oil tanker caught fire in a collision with another vessel on Chinese waters, when the hopes for finding the 30 Iranian crew members of the vessel vanished in the thin air, the Iranian government’s cabinet of ministers on Sunday declared Monday January 15 as the day for public mourning.
- Iran Condemns Charlie Hebdo for Republishing Cartoons of Prophet Muhammad Khatibzadeh states that insult and disrespect for the Prophet Muhammad and other divine prophets are unacceptable.
- U.S. Expands Scope of Iran Metals Sanctions The materials he said he had determined are used in connection with Iran’s nuclear, military or ballistic missile programs included aluminum powder with purity above 98%.
- Israel Strikes Gaza Targets After Rocket Fire The rockets launched into Israel both fell in open terrain. No casualties were reported on either side.
- Turkey, Russia, Iran to Hold 5th Summit on Syria The summit aims at assessing the latest developments in war-weary Syria -- northwestern Idlib city in particular -- ending the conflict climate, ensuring the necessary conditions for the voluntary return...
- Iran Pushes South Korea to Release Billions Withheld by Banks "It is appalling to see that Korean banks have conveniently neglected their obligations, common international financial agreements, and decided to play politics and follow illegal and unilateral U.S. sanctions,"...
Defense Army Reports About Death of 28 Armenian Servicemen During Today’s Military Actions
More Destructions of Azerbaijani Military Equipment (VIDEO)
MFA of Armenia: The People of Artsakh Are Fighting Against The Turkish-Azerbaijani Alliance
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Canada-Armenia Parliamentary Friendship Group Condemns Azerbaijani Aggression against Artsakh
Armenian Side Does Not Have Alive Captured Azerbaijani Military: Artsrun Hovhannisyan
Armenia Records 49574 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Bodies of Killed Azeri Troops Left Behind in Artsakhi Territory
Sotk-Karvachar Roadway Is Closed
Joe Biden: I Call for Urgent de-Escalation, Restoring the Ceasefire
U.S. Department of State: Participation of External Parties would only Exacerbate Regional Tensions
Artsakh Creates Operative Headquarters
‘This Massive Escalation Bringing in a New Situation’ – Armenian FM's Interview to France 24
Armenia’s Minister of Defense Holds Operative Consultation
Armenia's MOD: Azerbaijan Resumes Intensive Military Actions, Uses TOS Heavy Artillery System
Defense Army Carries Out Few Brilliant Military Operations During the Night: Arayik Harutyunyan
Artsakh Defense Army Restores a Number of Previously Lost Positions
Fifteen More Armenian Servicemen are Fallen
The Aggression Is Preplanned not Just by Azerbaijan but with the Massive Support of Turkey: Armenia's FM
The Statement, Alleging the Azerbaijani Army Has Established a Control over Vardenis-Martakert Highway, Is not Consistent with Reality
Declaration on Proclamation of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic
Artsakh Women Participate in 1-Week Combat Preparedness Training at Initiative of Armenian PM’s Wife (PHOTOS)
Ancient Armenian Fortress Surfaces from under Lake Van
Artsakh Republic President Approved the New Composition of the Security Council of the Country
ICRC Representatives Visited Armenian Captives In Azerbaijan
Azerbaijani Side Launches New Fortification Works on the Border, Armenian Side Suspends such Activities
Armenia Records 47877 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Armenia, Artsakh ex-President Kocharyan: Nagorno-Karabakh Republic Has Never Been Part of Independent Azerbaijan
Nikol Pashinyan On UN 75th Anniversary: "Rejection of the right to self-determination could only lead to oppression and further violence"
OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Invited the Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan to Meet Individually
Wind: 8 km/h