A Criminal Case Was Launched on a Murder of Armenian Soldier
The military investigative committee launched a criminal case on the shooting of compulsory military serviceman Hayk Kalantaryan by Azerbaijani forces, Armenpress reports.
To remind, the 20 year old soldier was shot at 13:50, February 7, by Azerbaijani forces while on duty in a military position. The soldier was hospitalized but his wounds turned to be fatal.
The criminal case was launched on murder committed by ethnic, racial or religious hatred motives.
- Russian Foreign Ministry Wishes "Peace and Patience" to Armenia and Azerbaijan She said that the Armenia-Russia-Azerbaijan agreements of 2020 November 9 have been overall implemented in the passing year.
- President of the Artsakh Republic Met with the Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia On November 3 President of the Artsakh Republic Arayik Harutyunyan met with Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia Nikol Pashinyan.
- War is Impossible – Artsakh’s Foreign Minister He clarified that Azerbaijan’s acts are directed against both Russia and Armenians.
- Agreements on Nagorno-Karabakh Help Establish Stability, Russia's Lavrov Says The agreements ending military activities in the Nagorno-Karabakh region, which were reached by the leaders of Russia, Armenia and Azerbaijan last year, helped establish stability in the conflict zone,...
- UN Secretary General Reiterates Full Support to the Efforts of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs He urges all concerned to focus their attention on advancing peace and cooperation at all levels for the benefit of the people in the region.
US Not to Present Written Response to Russia’s Proposals During Friday Meeting: Blinken
Minsk Group Co-Chairs to Visit the Region, Armenian FM Says
Artsakh Ombudsman Urges Not to Give in to the Azerbaijani Manipulations
Tehran Hands Over to Moscow Draft Agreement on Strategic Cooperation for 20 Years: Raisi
Armenian FM Presents Details of Meeting with Cavusoglu
The Armenian Side Passed a Package of Proposals to the Russian and Azerbaijani Sides: Mirzoyan
There Is Blizzard in Some Regions
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Baku’s Anti-Armenian and Genocidal Policy Has a Clear Chronology: Gegham Stepanyan
We Will Continue to Actively and Persistently Defend the Interests of Artsakh: David Babayan
Establishment of a Public Council and Possible Changes to the Constitution. Arayik Harutyunyan Met with NGO Representatives
Flyone Armenia to Launch Yerevan-Istanbul Flights on February 2
15 Years Pass Since Hrant Dink Assassination
Iranian President Says His Visit to Moscow May Become Turning Point in Russia-Iran Ties
Armenia Records 348708 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Armenian Church Revamped in Iran
Some Roads are Closed in Armenia
Kamo Vardanyan Was Awarded the Military Rank of Lieutenant General
Azerbaijani Special Services Forced Artsakh Resident to Spy for Them, NSS Reveals
Armen Sarkissian and Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan Discussed Issues Related to the Promotion of Bilateral Cooperation
Hair Dryer was Invented in the 19th Century (from the Series "Inventions of the Armenians")
The Prime Minister Awards the 10 Best Athletes of the Year
Turkey Announces One of Its Preconditions for Normalization of Relations with Armenia
Zakharova Speaks about First Meeting in Moscow of Armenia, Azerbaijan Elites after Karabakh War
Armenian Aviation Regulator Grants Permit to Flyone Armenia to Operate Yerevan-Istanbul Flights
The Process of Armenian-Turkish Normalisation Dangerous, Does Not Consider Armenia's Interests - Artur Vanetsyan
Armenia’s top 10 Athletes of the Year Announced
Artsakh Defense Army Denies Shooting at Employees of Azerbaijani Company
Whole World Will Benefit from Normalization of Armenian-Turkish Relations: Dmitry Polyanskiy
Artsakh Republic President Received Staff Members of Schools of Hadrout and Shoushi