Armenia MFA: Absence of Adequate Reaction to Azerbaijan President’s Statement has Encouraged his Defense Minister
Tigran Balayan, Spokesperson of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) of Armenia, has commented on the absence of international community’s adequate reaction to Azerbaijan president Ilham Aliyev’s most recent territorial claim, News.am reports.
''Absence of adequate reaction of international community after Azerbaijan’s Ilham Aliyev voiced territorial claims towards Armenia, encouraged Hasanov to reiterate the threat of use of force,'' Balayan wrote on his Twitter account.
- Azerbaijan Fired Around 800 Shots in Passing Week During this time the Azerbaijan armed forces fired around 800 shots toward the military positions of the Republic of Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh Republic), and with various-caliber rifle weapons, the press...
- Baku Should Refrain From Provocative Actions: Armenia's MFA She said the Armenia’s Foreign Ministry prioritizes the implementation of effective steps addressed toward reduction of further tension, reinforcement of ceasefire regime which makes the important part...
- Comment by Foreign Ministry Spokesperson on Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev's Speech at Valdai Discussion Club Armenia is confident that peaceful settlement of the conflict and the victory of democracy in the region has no alternative and in that sense attaches importance to fulfilling the commitment to prepare...
- Armenian Diplomat at UN: Restoration of Soviet Azerbaijan's 'Territorial Integrity' Impossible as Much as that of Soviet Union The Armenian diplomat’s remarks came in response to Azerbaijani Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov's UN speech that “the Armenian aggression against Azerbaijan” has led to the loss of the country’s...
- Formulations of Official Kiyev About Karabakh Conflict do Not Contribute to Peaceful Settlement Process: Anna Naghdalyan "All the formulations about Nagorno Karabkh conflict, which contradict the formulations of the OSCE Minsk Group co-chairmanship, which is the sole structure having international mediatory mandate, and...
Nobel Prize in Economics Won by Trio for Work on Easing Poverty
MFA: Armenia Urges Partners not to Contribute to Arms Race
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
President Sarkissian Sent Condolences to the Emperor of Japan
Georgia Prime Minister Giorgi Gakharia to Arrive in Armenia on Official Visit
President of Artsakh Convenes Consultation with Senior Staff of Foreign Ministry’s Central Apparatus
Japan Typhoon – 40 Dead and 189 Injured
Kurds Reach Deal with Syrian Army
Poland Election: Ruling Law and Justice Party Claims Victory
Jane Fonda Arrested During Climate Protest Outside U.S. Capitol
Germany's Merkel Tells Erdogan to Halt Syria Offensive Immediately
Artsakh President Participated at Harvest Day Trade Fair
Artsakh Republic President Bako Sahakyan Held a Meeting With Members of the USA Delegation
Parliamentary Elections Underway in Poland
1 Dead, 50 Injured as Typhoon Hagibis Makes Landfall on Japan's Izu Peninsula
Bako Sahakyan Held a Meeting in Stepanakert With Members of the Delegation From Canada
Turkey Takes Control of Syria's Ras al-Ayn
More Than Six Million People Advised to Evacuate in Japan
Nikol Pashinyan Holds Phone Talks with Vladimir Putin
Euro 2021: Armenia U21 National Team Celebrates Its Frst Victory
I've Heard about Blood-Thirsty Turks since I Was 11: Cher Reminded about Armenian Genocide and Condemned Ankara’s Operations in Syria
Armenia Marks the 28th Anniversary of Independence
Google Changes Doodle to Mark Armenia’s 28th Anniversary of Independence
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
ANCA thanks Kim Kardashian for raising Armenia's worldwide recognition
Buckingham Palace ‘Displeased’ by Cameron’s Comments about Seeking Queen’s Help during Scottish Referendum
Strategic Military Exercises to be Held on September 24-October 5, Involving Government Agencies and Local Self-Government Organizations
''California Demands Justice for the Murder of 1.5 million Armenians'': California Governor Signs Divestment from Turkish Bonds Act Into Law
Military Rank of Lieutenant-General Conferred to the Artsakh Defense Minister, Commander of the Defense Army
Comment by Foreign Ministry Spokesperson on Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev's Speech at Valdai Discussion Club
Wind: 7 km/h