Artsakh in the European Parliament
"The Nagorno Karabakh and the EU: 1988- 2018 – Summary of 30 years of EU policy on NK conflict" conference kicked off in the European Parliament, Artsakhpress reports.
The conference is dedicated to the 30th anniversary of the Artsakh Movement.
During the event, organized by European Friends of Armenia (EuFoA) and the Armenian General Benevolent Union (AGBU) Europe, Members of the European Parliament Frank Engel (Luxembourg), Jaromir Stetina (Czech Republic), Eleni Theocharous (Cyprus), Lars Adaktusson (Sweden), Paul Meerts, representative of the Clingendael Netherlands Institute of International Relations, Licinia Simao from the Coimbra Institute and journalist Tsvetana Paskaleva will present their remarks.
The parliamentarians and experts will present facts about the European Parliament’s attitude towards the 1988-1991 crisis, will examine the current policy for the conflict, and will discuss several consultations aimed at creating mutual trust and encouraging peace between the peoples of Armenia, Artsakh and Azerbaijan.
- FM Mnatsakanyan: Armenia Remains Committed to Peaceful Settlement Process of NK Conflict We have clearly noted that both Armenia and Artsakh are capable of defending themselves, but this isn’t our goal.
- Pashinyan: Karabakh Should Become a Part of Armenia As Azerbaijan constantly threatens Artsakh and Armenia, it will be weakness to say that Armenia is ready for compromises.
- Japan Supports Peaceful Settlement of Karabakh Conflict "Your Government has informed us how this process goes on. We are glad for Armenia highlights the settlement of the conflict through peaceful and constructive dialogue in the sidelines of the OSCE Minsk...
- OSCE Monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border From the Artsakh side, the monitoring mission was accompanied by representatives of the Republic of Artsakh Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Defense.
- Foreign Minister of Artsakh Received Coordinator of the "Congress of Refugees from the Azerbaijani SSR" NGO During the meeting, the sides discussed the issue of Armenian refugees from Azerbaijan in the context of the Azerbaijan-Karabakh conflict settlement.
Spokesperson of the MFA Armenia Comments on Situation on Border Between Armenia and Azerbaijan
Robert Kocharyan: Putin's Call Is a Serious Support
Ural Airlines Is Opening Direct Flights from Anapa to Yerevan
Idlib: Who Has Benefits from Putin-Erdogan Agreement?
“Fort Trump” in Poland
Dollar Continues to Fall in Armenia
Two Koreas Agree to Connect Railways and Roads
Turkey Reduces Investment Levels for Turkish Citizenship
Armenia, China Sign Air Communication Agreement
Russian MoD Blames Israel for Attack Which Led to Downing of Il-20 by Syria
21 Killed in Iranian Road Accident
Levon Aronian's Wife to Solo Cycle through Turkey and Iran to Armenia
Pope to Armenian Monks: Continue to Illuminate the Path to Unity
Fire on the Slopes of Mount Ararat Has Started to Quickly Spread Again
North, South Korean Leaders Kick off 3-day Summit
Armenia’s Human Rights Defender's Office Praised by European Union for "Excellent" Job
PM Receives EAEU-Member States’ Central Bank Presidents
NATO Ready to Response if Russia Carries out a Cyberattack
FM Mnatsakanyan: Armenia Remains Committed to Peaceful Settlement Process of NK Conflict
My Deal or No Deal: Theresa May
Belgian King and His Family Are on Vacation in Armenia
Pashinyan: Karabakh Should Become a Part of Armenia
Erdogan Wants to Build a Seljuk Style Presidential Palace on Shores of Lake Van
Angela Merkel Arrived in Armenia
Armenian-Chinese Friendship School Opens in Yerevan
Dan Bilzerian Registers in the Armenian Armed Forces
Merkel Left Azerbaijan with ''Armenian Flags''
US Announces Death of ISIS Leader in Afghanistan
Feast of Exaltation of the Holy Cross
Berlin Regrets Azerbaijan's Decision to Ban German Parliamentarian from Entering the Country Due to His Visit to Karabakh
Wind: 28.97 km/h