The US Embassy in Ankara Continues to be Closed because of Security Threat
US Embassy in Ankara is still closed, as the statement reads, because of security threat.
The Embassy will announce its reopening, once it resumes services.
During this period, only emergency services will be provided. Routine services, such as passport renewals including lost or stolen passports, reports of birth abroad, and notarial services, are not considered emergencies. Requests for these services will be processed through our online appointment system once the Embassy reopens. Visa interviews and other routine services are cancelled; applicants will be informed directly of steps to take.
Actions to take:
- Avoid large crowds.
- Avoid the Embassy.
- Heighten your personal security posture and awareness if you choose to visit popular tourist sites, shopping malls, shopping districts, and sports and entertainment venues.
- Notify family and friends of your safety.
- Monitor local media for updates.
- Keep a low profile."
- Erdogan Has Limited Options to Save Turkey from Financial Crisis: Reuters Erdogan has limited options. Most involve a loss of face or a loss of sovereignty for which he alone would be blamed, having successfully marginalized not just a divided opposition but his own Justice...
- 'You Don’t Understand' Fury as Macron Brands Turkey 'Anti-European' Mr Macron asked French ambassadors in Paris: “Do we think today that in a clear and honest manner we can continue accession negotiations with Turkey to join the European Union?”
- Turkey's Biggest Mobile Phone Importing Companies Cancel their Phone Orders According to the traders, the buyers in Anatolia also cancelled their contracts for the purchase of iPhone models.
- Erdogan Says Attempts to Exert Economic Pressure on Turkey Futile Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has described attempts to exert economic pressure on his country, including by means of destabilizing its financial system, as futile.
- Turkey, US Reach Preliminary Agreement on Sanctions Crisis Brunson, who led a Protestant church in the Aegean city of İzmir, is at the center of one of the most serious crises in relations between the NATO allies in years.
- Trump Signs Executive Order to Impose Sanctions Against any Election Interference The process, according to Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats and White House national security adviser John Bolton, would take a total of 90 days.
- "Fake, Fake, Disgusting News": Trump Slams Media for Bad Coverage of His Summits US President Donald Trump on Thursday resumed his attacks on media at a rally in Pennsylvania, slamming news as "fake" and "disgusting."
- Trump National Security Team says Russia Behind Effort to Meddle in U.S. Elections U.S. President Donald Trump’s national security team said on Thursday that Russia is behind “pervasive” attempts to interfere in upcoming U.S. elections, in a rejection of denials of meddling that...
- Increasing Tension in Turkish-American Relations In the first case, Ankara categorically refused to release a US cleric detained for involvement with coup organizers and Kurdish militants in Turkey in 2016.
- Trump: I'll be Putin's Worst Enemy "Getting along with President Putin, getting along with Russia, is positive, not a negative," the US President Donald Trump said.
Nikol Pashinyan Meets with UN Secretary-General António Guterres
In theFramework of the Summit of Minds President Met with the Leaders of Over Two Dozen Companies
Poland to be Referred to EU's Top Court
Russia to Send S-300s to Syria within 2 Weeks
Armenian PM Instructs to Set Up Working Group to Study Gas Prices
Moldova Court Suspends President Dodon
Shinzo Abe and Trump Hold Constructive Talks on Trade and North Korea
Rouhani: Americans Want Iran to Have no Security
Artsakh's Defense Army Serviceman Artsakh Hovsepyan Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal
UN Gen-Sec Admired at Peaceful Power Change in Armenia
Powerful People, Powerful Citizens – PM Pashinyan about Election Results
Yerevan Election Vote Tallying Concluded, Hayk Marutyan to Assume Office as Mayor on October 10
Aliyev Criticized International Observers' Assessment on the Yerevan Council of Elderly Elections before the Election Results Were Published
Voter Turnout in the Yerevan City Council Elections is 34.72% - CEC
Armenian Genocide Memorial Blessed in Boise
"Historic Selfie" of Nikol Pashinyan and Catholicos Garegin II
Armenian FM to attend UN General Assembly session in New York
President Armen Sarkissian Took Part in the Annual Summit of Minds in Chamonix
Ara Babloyan: It is Too Eearly to Speak about the Early Dissolution of Parliament
PM Nikol Pashinyan Departed to New York
Pashinyan: Karabakh Should Become a Part of Armenia
Erdogan Wants to Build a Seljuk Style Presidential Palace on Shores of Lake Van
Dan Bilzerian Registers in the Armenian Armed Forces
Merkel Left Azerbaijan with ''Armenian Flags''
US Announces Death of ISIS Leader in Afghanistan
Gevorg Harutyunyan Took the Third Place at the "New Wave -2018" International Music Contest
Feast of Exaltation of the Holy Cross
"Declaration of Independence Laid Foundation of Artsakh’s State-Building’ – Armenian President Extends Congrats on 27th Anniversary
Dan Bilzerian Heads to Artsakh
Jean-Claude Van Damme to Be on Hand at Comedy Club Festival in Yerevan
Wind: 11.27 km/h