The US Embassy in Ankara Continues to be Closed because of Security Threat
US Embassy in Ankara is still closed, as the statement reads, because of security threat.
The Embassy will announce its reopening, once it resumes services.
During this period, only emergency services will be provided. Routine services, such as passport renewals including lost or stolen passports, reports of birth abroad, and notarial services, are not considered emergencies. Requests for these services will be processed through our online appointment system once the Embassy reopens. Visa interviews and other routine services are cancelled; applicants will be informed directly of steps to take.
Actions to take:
- Avoid large crowds.
- Avoid the Embassy.
- Heighten your personal security posture and awareness if you choose to visit popular tourist sites, shopping malls, shopping districts, and sports and entertainment venues.
- Notify family and friends of your safety.
- Monitor local media for updates.
- Keep a low profile."
- Turkey Earthquake: At Least 19 Dead, More than 600 Injured Tremors were also felt in neighbouring Syria, Lebanon and Iran.
- Erdogan Calls on Putin to Facilitate Ceasefire in Idlib "Our president cited statistics to explain how serious the situation was [in Idlib]. He told Putin frankly that ceasefire violations must come to an end. We also made the same appeal to the international...
- Turkey Restores Wikipedia After More Than 2-Year Ban Rights groups have regularly criticized the erosion of free speech in Turkey under President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, especially since a failed coup attempt in 2016 triggered a massive crackdown on government...
- Trump, Erdogan Discuss Tensions in Iran, Syria, Libya A White House spokesman said the two leaders discussed protests in Iran, where citizens have flooded the streets to express frustration with leaders in Tehran, as well as the Iranians shooting down a Ukrainian...
- Erdogan Says will ask Parliament for Permission to Send Troops to Libya "As soon as parliament is back after recess, we will make a request for sending troops to Libya first thing. If we receive a corresponding invitation [from Libya for sending troops) we will accept it,"...
- The White House Reacted To The Resolution, Limiting President Trump’s War Fighting Abilities In Iran The White House slammed a House resolution passed Thursday that would limit President Trump’s war fighting abilities in Iran, calling it a "misguided" measure that would undermine presidential authority,...
- Zarif Slams Top Iranian Commander’s Murder as Act of International Terrorism The operation was carried out at the direction of US President Donald Trump, the statement said.
- Trump to meet with Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov at White House The State Department had previously announced that Lavrov would travel to Washington this week for meetings with Pompeo to "discuss a broad range of regional and bilateral issues."
- Trump: The EU Is Treating the US Very Unfairly The situation over EU relations will become very difficult if the EU does not "shape up," said US President Donald Trump.
- Trump Nearly Forgot Melania by Getting into a Helicopter A video has emerged of the American president walking towards the helicopter himself, and just in the middle of the road stops to wait for his wife
Regional Peace and Security - Responsibility of Leaders of Armenia, Artsakh and Azerbaijan
Coronavirus: 41 Dead, More Than 1,000 Cases in China
Nikol Pashinyan: “The Most Important Goal of the Ongoing Police Reform is to Forge New Police-Citizen Relationship”
Turkey Earthquake: At Least 19 Dead, More than 600 Injured
Some Roads in Armenia are Closed and Difficult to Pass
HBO Max Orders Animated British Royal Family Satire Series 'The Prince'
China Orders Travel Agencies to Suspend Tours to Contain Virus Outbreak
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Garo Paylan Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize: Organizations Can Join the Initiative and Give Their Vote to Him
Prince Charles Visits Armenian Church in Bethlehem
What Takes Place Today will Not end Today: Armenia’s CC chairman Hrayr Tovmasyan on Search in His Apartment
EU Leaders Sign Brexit Withdrawal Agreement
"Yerevan-2800" Silver Collector Coin Takes 3rd Place
EU Chiefs Sign Brexit Deal ahead of Parliamentary Vote
Thousands Rally against US Military Presence in Iraq
Some Roads in Armenia are Closed and Difficult to Pass
Trump Says will Release Middle East Peace Plan by Tuesday
Government Lowers the Family and Welfare Benefit Allowance Threshold: 11,000 Families will Not be Stripped of Benefits
Two Servicemen Receive Gun Wounds in Artsakh
Maduro Invites Observers from UN and EU to Parliamentary Election in Venezuela
Homemade Armenian Baklava: Kourtney Kardashian's Post Angers Turks
Armenia, Artsakh and the World Around: What the Stars Say
Among His Respective Achievements Alexis Ohanian Mentioned the Visit to Armenia
A. Gundjian, K. Sarkissian Named Members of Order of Canada by Governor-General Julie Payette
Nikol Pashinyan Addresses Congratulatory Message to Armenian People From Republican Square (PHOTOS)
The Hill: Armenian Church of Iran Included in Trump's List which He Threatened to Target
For the First Time Ever Istanbul's Mayor Issues a Condolence Note on the Day of the Assassination of Hrant Dink
The Biggest Fashion Trends to Wear for Spring/Summer 2020
Nikol Pashinyan, Anna Hakobyan and Catholicos of All Armenians Vsit Army Unit Ahead of Holiday Season (PHOTOS)
Armenia's Constitutional Court Has Been Working under Unprecedented Pressure for the Last 6-7 Months: CC President
Wind: 5 km/h