Artsakh President Was Awarded with "Mesrop Mashtots" Order
On 15 March Artsakh Republic President Bako Sahakyan met in the Embassy of the Republic of Armenia in Washington with heads of American Armenian community structures to discuss issues related to the Artsakh state-building process, socioeconomic development of the republic, the Motherland-Diaspora ties and implementation of diverse programs in our country, official page of Artsakh President reports.
President Sahakyan extended gratitude to the attendees, underlining that the involvement of the American Armenian community in the life of Artsakh was very much palpable, with numerous programs being carried out due to their immediate participation.
Bako Sahakyan also recognized the important role of the U.S. Armenian organisations in international recognition of Artsakh and making our country recognizable worldwide.
President awarded chairman of the Armenian General Benevolent Union Perch Sedrakyan with "Mesrop Mashtots" order for services rendered to the Artsakh Republic .
- Trump Signs Executive Order to Impose Sanctions Against any Election Interference The process, according to Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats and White House national security adviser John Bolton, would take a total of 90 days.
- "Fake, Fake, Disgusting News": Trump Slams Media for Bad Coverage of His Summits US President Donald Trump on Thursday resumed his attacks on media at a rally in Pennsylvania, slamming news as "fake" and "disgusting."
- Trump National Security Team says Russia Behind Effort to Meddle in U.S. Elections U.S. President Donald Trump’s national security team said on Thursday that Russia is behind “pervasive” attempts to interfere in upcoming U.S. elections, in a rejection of denials of meddling that...
- Increasing Tension in Turkish-American Relations In the first case, Ankara categorically refused to release a US cleric detained for involvement with coup organizers and Kurdish militants in Turkey in 2016.
- Trump: I'll be Putin's Worst Enemy "Getting along with President Putin, getting along with Russia, is positive, not a negative," the US President Donald Trump said.
Trump: Iranians Must 'Change Their Tune' before any Meeting
Google Chrome Authorizes Users Without Their Consent
Nikol Pashinyan Visits Armenia Exhibition at New York’s Metropolitan Museum (Photos)
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Received the Delegation of the French Town of Alfortville
North Korea Made Great Progress in Denuclearization
Russian President holds phone talks with Israeli PM
First Meeting of EU-RA Partnership Committee in Trade Configuration under the CEPA to Be Held in Yerevan today
Azerbaijani Opposition Figures Oppose Putin's Visit
EU to Set Up a Mechanism to Continue Legitimate Business with Iran
Excessive Drinking Killed over 3 million People in 2016
"Days of Artsakh in France" Festival to be Concluded
PM Nikol Pashinyan Attends Nelson Mandela Peace Summit at UN Headquarters and Delivers a Speech
Nikol Pashinyan Meets with UN Secretary-General António Guterres
In theFramework of the Summit of Minds President Met with the Leaders of Over Two Dozen Companies
Poland to be Referred to EU's Top Court
Russia to Send S-300s to Syria within 2 Weeks
Armenian PM Instructs to Set Up Working Group to Study Gas Prices
Moldova Court Suspends President Dodon
Shinzo Abe and Trump Hold Constructive Talks on Trade and North Korea
Rouhani: Americans Want Iran to Have no Security
Pashinyan: Karabakh Should Become a Part of Armenia
Erdogan Wants to Build a Seljuk Style Presidential Palace on Shores of Lake Van
Dan Bilzerian Registers in the Armenian Armed Forces
US Announces Death of ISIS Leader in Afghanistan
Gevorg Harutyunyan Took the Third Place at the "New Wave -2018" International Music Contest
Feast of Exaltation of the Holy Cross
Jean-Claude Van Damme to Be on Hand at Comedy Club Festival in Yerevan
"Declaration of Independence Laid Foundation of Artsakh’s State-Building’ – Armenian President Extends Congrats on 27th Anniversary
Dan Bilzerian Heads to Artsakh
In the Past There Were More Armenians in Baku than Azerbaijanis, and More Armenians in Tbilisi than Georgians - Zatulin
Wind: 6.44 km/h