NKR President Met With the Representatives of Ramkavar Azatakan Party in Washington
On March 16 Artsakh Republic President Bako Sahakyan met in Washington with members of the Supreme Council of the Ramkavar Azatakan Party, the press service of NKR President reports.
The meetings addressed diverse issues related to the Artsakh domestic and foreign policy, the Artsakh-Diaspora cooperation, developing and deepening the USA-Artsakh ties.
The Head of the State acknowledged the role of the traditional parties in supporting Artsakh, solving important national issues, strengthening the Motherland-Diaspora ties, adding that Artsakh was interested in continuing and deepening this cooperation.
- Trump Signs Executive Order to Impose Sanctions Against any Election Interference The process, according to Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats and White House national security adviser John Bolton, would take a total of 90 days.
- "Fake, Fake, Disgusting News": Trump Slams Media for Bad Coverage of His Summits US President Donald Trump on Thursday resumed his attacks on media at a rally in Pennsylvania, slamming news as "fake" and "disgusting."
- Trump National Security Team says Russia Behind Effort to Meddle in U.S. Elections U.S. President Donald Trump’s national security team said on Thursday that Russia is behind “pervasive” attempts to interfere in upcoming U.S. elections, in a rejection of denials of meddling that...
- Increasing Tension in Turkish-American Relations In the first case, Ankara categorically refused to release a US cleric detained for involvement with coup organizers and Kurdish militants in Turkey in 2016.
- Trump: I'll be Putin's Worst Enemy "Getting along with President Putin, getting along with Russia, is positive, not a negative," the US President Donald Trump said.
RA MFA: Armenia Desn’t Put Forward Preconditions for Pashinyan-Aliyev Meeting
Turkmenistan's Population Will Pay for Electricity, Gas, Drinking Water and Salt
Sharmazanov: We Condemn Disaster of Khatyn and Azerbaijanis’ Atrocities in Artsakh
Declaration of Friendship Resigned Between Berdzor of Artsakh and Alfortville of France
EEC Chief: Eurasian Economic Union could get WTO observer status in two years
Argentina to Bring Allegations of Venezuelan Human Rights Abuses to ICC - Macri
Turkey Cannot Remain Silent over Use of Sanctions as 'Weapons': Erdogan
Nikol Pashinyan, Johannes Hahn Discuss Ways of Expanding EU-Armenia Cooperation
Meeting between Armenian Foreign Minister and OSCE Minsk Group Co-Cahirs Has Already Started
Trump: Iranians Must 'Change Their Tune' before any Meeting
Google Chrome Authorizes Users Without Their Consent
Nikol Pashinyan Visits Armenia Exhibition at New York’s Metropolitan Museum (Photos)
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Received the Delegation of the French Town of Alfortville
North Korea Made Great Progress in Denuclearization
Russian President holds phone talks with Israeli PM
First Meeting of EU-RA Partnership Committee in Trade Configuration under the CEPA to Be Held in Yerevan today
Azerbaijani Opposition Figures Oppose Putin's Visit
EU to Set Up a Mechanism to Continue Legitimate Business with Iran
Excessive Drinking Killed over 3 million People in 2016
"Days of Artsakh in France" Festival to be Concluded
Pashinyan: Karabakh Should Become a Part of Armenia
Erdogan Wants to Build a Seljuk Style Presidential Palace on Shores of Lake Van
US Announces Death of ISIS Leader in Afghanistan
Gevorg Harutyunyan Took the Third Place at the "New Wave -2018" International Music Contest
Feast of Exaltation of the Holy Cross
Jean-Claude Van Damme to Be on Hand at Comedy Club Festival in Yerevan
"Declaration of Independence Laid Foundation of Artsakh’s State-Building’ – Armenian President Extends Congrats on 27th Anniversary
Dan Bilzerian Heads to Artsakh
In the Past There Were More Armenians in Baku than Azerbaijanis, and More Armenians in Tbilisi than Georgians - Zatulin
Armenia’s National Security Service Director Confirms: His Telephone Conversation with Investigation Service Chief Was Wiretapped
Wind: 11.27 km/h