Iran's President: Karabakh Conflict Must be Settled Through Political Means
Iran's President Hassan Rouhani is confident that the Karabakh conflict must be settled through political means, "Armenpress" reports.
"We believe that the Nagorno Karabakh conflict must be settled by political means. We want to witness establishment of firm stability in the region by the efforts of Armenia and Azerbaijan. We are pleased that diplomatic efforts are being made on this path," the Iranian President said during a press conference in Baku after the meeting with Azerbaijani president Ilham Aliyev. Hassan Rouhani stated that the settlement of the conflict must be based on the international principles.
- Azerbaijan Made Over 150 Ceasefire Violations at Artsakh Line of Contact The Artsakh Defense Army forces adhere to the ceasefire regime and continue confidently fulfilling their military tasks.
- Defense Army Denies Azerbaijani Media Report The defense ministry of the Republic of Artsakh informs that this report has nothing to do with the reality and urges the local media outlets not to pay attention to the reports of the aforementioned Azerbaijani...
- Artsakh's MFA Commented on Announcements of Ilham Aliyev On July 6, Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev gave an interview to local TV channels, the tone and vocabulary of which, in parts regarding the settlement of the Azerbaijan-Karabakh conflict, go beyond...
- Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh Masis Mayilian Held a Meeting With Minister of Foreign Affairs of Armenia Zohrab Mnatsakanyan The sides touched upon the process of implementation of the plan of consultations between the two Ministries.
- The Co-Chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group Stressed that There is No Military Solution to the Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict The Co‑Chairs and Foreign Ministers agreed to hold another joint video conference in July and to meet in person as soon as possible.
- Israel Strikes Gaza Targets After Rocket Fire The rockets launched into Israel both fell in open terrain. No casualties were reported on either side.
- Turkey, Russia, Iran to Hold 5th Summit on Syria The summit aims at assessing the latest developments in war-weary Syria -- northwestern Idlib city in particular -- ending the conflict climate, ensuring the necessary conditions for the voluntary return...
- Iran Pushes South Korea to Release Billions Withheld by Banks "It is appalling to see that Korean banks have conveniently neglected their obligations, common international financial agreements, and decided to play politics and follow illegal and unilateral U.S. sanctions,"...
- Iran: US Must Stop its State Terrorism In a statement late on Wednesday, the US Department of State accused Iran and four other countries of not cooperating with Washington in the fight against terrorism.
- U.S. Envoy Threatens to Trigger Return of U.N. Sanctions on Iran A resolution needs nine yes votes and no vetoes by Russia, China, the United States, France or Britain to be adopted by the 15-member Security Council. Russia has already signaled it is opposed to extending...
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Pope Francis ‘Pained’ by Decision to Turn Hagia Sophia Into Mosque
Armenia Records 31969 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Comment by the Spokesperson of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia on Changing the Status of Hagia Sophia by the Decision of the Turkish Authorities
Armenian High-Tech Industry Minister and US Envoy Discuss Cooperation Issues
The new Stepanakert Substation of 110/35/10 kW Capability Will Be Put Into Commission in 2021
Armenia Presents 2nd UN SDGs Voluntary National Review Report
Emergency Situation is Extended in Artsakh
Defense Army Denies Azerbaijani Media Report
Azerbaijan Made Over 150 Ceasefire Violations at Artsakh Line of Contact
Resident Sarkissian Visits Gandzasar Monastery in Artsakh (Video)
Artsakh President: Turkish Authorities Reaffirm their Xenophobic Behavior Towards Civilizations
Erdogan Calls on Everyone to Respect Turkey's Decision
Armenia Records 31392 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Commemoration of Christ’s twelve Apostles and Thirteenth Apostle - St. Paul
Artsakh Republic President Met with Armenian Former Defense Minister
US House Panel Implicitly Backs Artsakh Aid
Garo Paylan on Turkish Government's Decision to Convert Hagia Sophia into Mosque
Armenia’s President Met with Artsakh's Ex-President
PM Addresses Security Council with a Message on National Security Strategy
Karen Bekaryan: Nikol Pashinyan Has Forgotten that His Mission Is to Represent and Advocate the Interests of His Country
Ancient Armenian Church Surfaces from under Lake Van
Armenia’s Government Should Oppose Turkey Attempts to Take Over Armenian Properties in Jerusalem
Government Approves 22nd Anti-Crisis Program: Unemployed Citizens to Receive Lump-Sum Assistance at the Rate of the Minimum Wage
Turkey Drew Up Plans to Invade Greece and Armenia: Jerusalem Post
Anouch Toraninan Elected Head of 15th Arrondissement of Paris
Comment by the Spokesperson of the MFA of Armenia Anna Naghdalyan on the Remarks of the President of Azerbaijan During the Opening on N Military Unit
The Authorities of the Republic of Artsakh Confirm Their Determination to Seek the Restoration of the Territorial Integrity of the Republic: Artsakh MFA
Armenia PM: Constitutional Court President will be Dismissed, Powers of CC Members will Terminate in a Few Hours
Armenian Woman is Elected Mayor of France’s Strasbourg
Wind: 8 km/h