Iran's President: Karabakh Conflict Must be Settled Through Political Means
Iran's President Hassan Rouhani is confident that the Karabakh conflict must be settled through political means, "Armenpress" reports.
"We believe that the Nagorno Karabakh conflict must be settled by political means. We want to witness establishment of firm stability in the region by the efforts of Armenia and Azerbaijan. We are pleased that diplomatic efforts are being made on this path," the Iranian President said during a press conference in Baku after the meeting with Azerbaijani president Ilham Aliyev. Hassan Rouhani stated that the settlement of the conflict must be based on the international principles.
- OSCE Minsk Group calls on the sides to engage in good faith substantive negotiations without artificial delays or conditions The Co-Chair Heads of Delegation stress once again that the status quo is unacceptable and there can be no military solution to the conflict.
- Risk of Escalation Remains in Karabakh: OSCE Chairperson Through these platforms we’ve tried to build confidence, to de-escalate tension to simply keep the dialogue going, but if we look through another lenses, the view is less rosy.
- Armenian FM Highlights Artsakh's Direct Engagement to NK Conflict Settlement Process Commenting on his recent meeting with the foreign minister of Artsakh in Yerevan, the Armenian FM once again emphasized the necessity of direct involvement of the Artsakh authorities, especially on content-related...
- Armenian PM’s Spouse Anna Hakobyan Invites Mehriban Aliyeva to Artsakh Few days ago Azerbaijan’s first lady Mehriban Aliyeva said on her Telegram account that they all dream of listening to mugham in Artsakh.
- Lavrov Hinted the Likelihood of Mutual Concession Over Nagorno-Karabakh Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov hinted the likelihood of mutual concession over Nagorno-Karabakh (Artsakh) as he summed up the meeting with his Azerbaijani counterpart at a jointly held press conference...
- Trump and Netanyahu Discuss ‘Threat from Iran’ The two last spoke on November 19, when Netanyahu thanked the president for Washington’s decision to repudiate a State Department legal opinion that said West Bank settlements were illegal.
- Six More Countries Join Trump-Busting Iran Barter Group The system has not yet enabled any transactions.
- Iranian Foreign Minister Held Talks With a Taliban Delegation Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif held talks in Tehran with a Taliban delegation led by Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar, one of the group's founders, the official IRNA news agency reported on Wednesday.
- Iran Says Pro-Government Rally to Show who 'Real' Iranians are After days of state-sponsored marches in dozens of cities to condemn the unrest, Iran is holding a pro-government rally in the capital to be addressed by the commander of the elite Revolutionary Guards,...
- Terror Sponsors Must Stop Blaming Iran for Their Problems: Foreign Ministry "The very countries that spawn and promote terrorism and extremism and have interfered in the internal affairs of others by violating the principle of good neighborliness, and [those who] have weakened...
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Cher Reacts to Senate Armenian Genocide Resolution
EU Leaders Agree to Extend Sanctions Against Russia for 6 Months
"Disgraceful": Turkey Lambasts US Senate for Armenian Genocide Vote
Armenia’s PM to Depart to St. Petersburg Next Week
Armenian FM Calls US Senate Resolution 150 a Decisive Step in Serving Justice
His Holiness Garegin II Welcomes US Senate Passage of Armenian Genocide Recognition Resolution
US Senate’s Resolution is the Victory of Justice and Truth – PM Pashinyan
UN General Assembly Adopts World Chess Day Resolution Tabled by Armenia
Serj Tankian Thanked American Lawmakers
Roadways in RA are Mainly Passable
Congratulatory Message by Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan to the Newly Elected Armenian Patriarch of Constantinople
Angela Merkel is Named the World's Most Powerful Woman by Forbes
Full Text of US Senate’s Resolution Recognizing Armenian Genocide
US Senate Approves Armenian Genocide rResolution
Armenia and Belarus Investigative Committee Chairmen Met in Minsk
Armenian Army's General Staff Chief Leaves for Moscow
Armenia Will be Granted a 45.8mn Euro Loan
President Armen Sarkissian Hosts World-Famous Violinist Maxim Vengerov
Bako Sahakyan Met with Representatives of Parliamentary Parties
"You and Erdogan Brought ISIS": Cher Comments on Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Komitas Statue to Be Unveiled in Front of Istanbul’s Armenian Patriarchate
Artsakh Republic President Participated in the Opening Ceremony of the Library-Reading Hall of the "Matenadaran-Gandzasar" Scientific-Cultural Center
Revolution Turns into Ashes when the Given Promise Isn't Kept: Aram I Catholicos
Artsakh Republic President Held a Working Consultation with the Representatives of the Askeran Regional Administration and Community Heads
December 10: Artsakh People Voted for Independence
Impression is As if Authorities Want Quicker Settlement of Artsakh Issue to Live Freely: Vazgen Manukyan
Garo Paylan asked Turkish DM to Clarify Whether Turkish General Staff Has an Action Plan of Airstrikes against Armenia
Statement by MFA of Armenia Regarding the Statements by the President of Turkey on Armenian Genocide Made in the United States
Azerbaijan Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border around 140 Times in One Week
Wind: 4 km/h