Sergey Azaryan Wins Silver at European Championship in Baku
Russian Sergey Azaryan and Mikhail Melnik took the second place at the European Championships in synchronous jumps on the trampoline, TASS reports.
In the final athletes showed a score of 51.100 points. The winners were Belarusians Oleg Ryabtsev and Vladislav Goncharov (52,375), bronze medals won French Pierre Guzu and Joshua Faro (50,500).
The European Trampoline Championship, which takes place in Baku, will end on Sunday.
- PM Attends Golden Apricot’s Opening Ceremony, Watches the Game of Legends (PHOTOS) Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan and his spouse Anna Hakobyan today attended the opening ceremony of the 15th Golden Apricot International Film Festival at Aram Khachaturian Concert Hall.
- Players of ''Arsenal'' Sing Armenian Song (Video) After the match the players of "Arsenal'' sang Armenian song ''Mi Gna''.
- Mkhitaryan Has Recovered and Is Available for Selection He has missed Arsenal’s past five fixtures after suffering a knee ligament injury against CSKA Moscow in the Europa League earlier this month.
- Arthur Abraham Wins Patrick Nielsen The scores were 115-113 for Nielsen, 116-112 for Abraham, 116-112 for Abraham. There mixed reactions to the outcome, with some observers believing that Nielsen had done enough to gain the win.
- April 6- International Day of Sport for Development and Peace Celebration of the day fosters peace, reconciliation and development, and underline the power of the Olympic Games to promote tolerance and solidarity among the participants, fans and people all over the...
President Armen Sarkissian Took Part in the Annual Summit of Minds in Chamonix
Ara Babloyan: It is Too Eearly to Speak about the Early Dissolution of Parliament
PM Nikol Pashinyan Departed to New York
RA Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan Offers Condolences to IRI President Hassan Rouhani
Ecuador Tried To Give Julian Assange A Diplomatic Post In Russia
Artsakh Republic President Visited the Homeland Defender's Rehabilitation Center in Yerevan
Queen Elizabeth II Extended Congratulatory Message to Nikol Pashinyan
EU, UK Fail to Achieve Significant Progress on Brexit Talks
Google Changes Doodle to Mark Armenia’s 27th Anniversary of Independence
Trump: the Coming Months Bring Opportunities to Resolve the Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict
Armenia Marks Independence Day 27th Anniversary
Saudi Arabia Congratulates Sarkissian on Independence Day
Poland Completes Ratification Process of EU-Armenia Deal
Don't Worry, Be Happy, Don't Worry: Jean-Claude Juncker
RF President Vladimir Putin sends RA President Congratulatory Message on Armenia’s Independence Day
PM Welcomes U.S. Physician Dr. Eric Esrailian and UCLA Chancellor Gene Block
Facebook hasn't Complied with EU Consumer Rules Yet
Vox: North and South Korea Just Signed a Major Agreement. It may be Bad News for Trump.
Mother See: Catholicos of All Armenians Karekin II Is not Resigning
CSTO Chief of Joint Staff not Authorized to Comment on Matter Regarding Secretary General Yuri Khachaturov
Pashinyan: Karabakh Should Become a Part of Armenia
Erdogan Wants to Build a Seljuk Style Presidential Palace on Shores of Lake Van
Dan Bilzerian Registers in the Armenian Armed Forces
Merkel Left Azerbaijan with ''Armenian Flags''
US Announces Death of ISIS Leader in Afghanistan
Feast of Exaltation of the Holy Cross
Gevorg Harutyunyan Took the Third Place at the "New Wave -2018" International Music Contest
"Declaration of Independence Laid Foundation of Artsakh’s State-Building’ – Armenian President Extends Congrats on 27th Anniversary
In the Past There Were More Armenians in Baku than Azerbaijanis, and More Armenians in Tbilisi than Georgians - Zatulin
Dan Bilzerian Heads to Artsakh
Wind: 11.27 km/h