Mogherini: the EU to Provide Additional € 3 Billion to Turkey
''The European Union will provide Turkey with an additional € 3 billion to help Syrian refugees over the next two years.''
This was stated by the head of European diplomacy Federica Mogherini, novinite.com reports.
- Who Benefited from Russian IL-20 Crash and Which Were The Consequences? It should be noted that, although the plane was shot down by Syrian air defense, Moscow blamed Israel for this, which, according to the Russian side, did not warn about air strikes on Syria at the time,...
- Russia to Send S-300s to Syria within 2 Weeks According to him, Syrian military personnel had already undergone training to operate the S-300 system, the Defense Post reported.
- Idlib: Who Has Benefits from Putin-Erdogan Agreement? The parties specifically agreed to create a demilitarized zone at the contact line between the government troops and the opposition in Idlib until 15 October, at a depth of 15-20 km. The latter will be...
- Russian MoD Blames Israel for Attack Which Led to Downing of Il-20 by Syria The Russian Defense Ministry held a press conference to discuss the destruction of a Russian military aircraft with people on board off the coast of Syria, which happened at the same time that Israeli...
- U.S. Forces Conduct Live-Fire Exercise in Southern Syria in a Warning to Russia The Marine exercise took place near the U.S. garrison at Tanf, along the Syrian-Iraqi border near Jordan, around which the Americans have long declared a 35-mile deconfliction zone off-limits to others.
- Turkish President Erdoğan Meets Pompeo in Ankara Foreign Minister Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu, head of National Intelligence Service (MIT) Hakan Fidan and Presidential Spokesman İbrahim Kalın as well as U.S. Special Representative for Syria James Jeffrey...
- Trump Meets with Freed American Pastor Andrew Brunson Brunson thanked Trump in the Oval Office, saying "you really fought for us, unusually so, from the time you took office." He also thanked members of Congress on both sides of the aisle who had worked for...
- Erdogan Suggests Referendum on Turkey's EU Accession Process "Countries that applied at the same time, or after Turkey, have become members of the EU before us. If you are not going to let Turkey in, just let us know so that we don't tire ourselves anymore. Apparently...
- European Parliament Voted To Cut Financial Support To Turkey The European Parliament has voted to cut financial support to Turkey by 70 million Euros (80.8 million dollars) due to concerns over human rights and rule of law in the country.
- Erdogan Has Limited Options to Save Turkey from Financial Crisis: Reuters Erdogan has limited options. Most involve a loss of face or a loss of sovereignty for which he alone would be blamed, having successfully marginalized not just a divided opposition but his own Justice...
- Is Germany Strengthening or Weakening the EU? Chancellor noted that foreign policy based on a common opinion cannot be a wise solution for the future. Instead, she suggested setting up a European Union Security Council, on a rotation principle. As...
- EU Official Urges Tougher Checks on Citizenship Bids Brussels argues that citizenship should be awarded only in cases where there is a genuine link to the country concerned, but decisions are a matter for individual countries.
- Carles Puigdemont Returns to Belgium After Extradition Bid Fails Former Catalan leader Carles Puigdemont has returned to Belgium from Germany after Spain dropped an international arrest warrant for charges of rebellion over an illegal declaration of independence.
- NATO, EU Leaders to Sign Declaration on Enhanced Cooperation: Stoltenberg “NATO and EU leaders plan to sign a new joint declaration in July to further enhance their level of cooperation,” Jens Stoltenberg said at NATO Defense Ministers meeting on Friday.
- "Party for Macron": What Do French People Complain of? In their turn, the students, who joined the protestors, were concerned by Macron’s plan to reform the higher education system to increase competitiveness, arguing that in that case the universal right...
“We Intend to Exempt Micro Business From Taxes” - Nikol Pashinyan Visits Charity Fair Organized by Syrian-Armenians
Tusk has No Optimism on Brexit Deal
The Main Results of the Francophone Week in Yerevan
Anna Burns Wins Man Booker Prize for Milkman
Armenia Improves Positions in Global Competitiveness Index
Turkish President Erdoğan Meets Pompeo in Ankara
Trump: "My Biggest Threat is the Fed"
Israel Strikes Gaza in Response to Rocket Attack on Be’er Sheva
Canada Becomes Second Country to Legalise Recreational Marijuana
Border Crosser from Turkey ID’d as Ethnic Kurd Felon, Russian Border Guards Say
Politico: State Department Spokeswoman Nauert in the Mix for U.N. Ambassador
President Sarkissian Accepts Cabinet’s Resignation
Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan: “Armenia is Entering a Historic Stage of Development”
Armenian Akhtala to be Renamed After Charles Aznavour?
Saudi Missing Journalist Jamal Khashoggi: Explanation Expected from Saudi Arabia as Mike Pompeo Arrives
ARF won’t Nominate Candidate for Prime Minister
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Received Board Members of the International Francophone Press
Donald Trump has talked with King of Saudi Arabia
Turkey to Inspect Saudi Consulate over Journalist’s Disappearance
Kadyrov Invited Pashinyan and Macron to Participate in a Dance Festival in Chechnya
Brigitte Macron: We Feel So Good in Armenia that We Don't Want to Leave
Macron: April 24 to be Remembered in France as the Day of Remembrance of the Armenian Genocide
In Honor of Canada’s Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, RA Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan Gave Official Dinner (photos)
It Is Suggested in Armenia to Rename one of the International Airports in Honor of the Great Chansonnier Charles Aznavour
German Publicist about Erdogan's Visit: You Mean the Carpet, which Is Painted with the Blood of Armenians?
Aliyev Criticized International Observers' Assessment on the Yerevan Council of Elderly Elections before the Election Results Were Published
Justin Trudeau: Many Years ago I Had the Opportunity to Visit Armenia with my Father during Summer Holidays
CSTO Chief of Joint Staff not Authorized to Comment on Matter Regarding Secretary General Yuri Khachaturov
Artsakh's Defense Army Serviceman Artsakh Hovsepyan Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal
Sharmazanov to Speaker of Azerbaijani Parliament: You Should Recognize the Full Exercise of Artsakh People’s Right of Self-Determination
Wind: 11.27 km/h
Wind: 11.27 km/h