More than 40 Countries Cooperate with Eurasian Economic Union
Tigran Sargsyan, Chairman of the Board of the Eurasian Economic Commission (EEC) and Nursultan Nazarbayev, President of Kazakhstan, discussed the issues related to the preparation for the upcoming Supreme Eurasian Economic Council sitting on May 2 in Astana, Armenpress reports.
"At the directive of the Council I would like to discuss several details with you on how to hold the Supreme Council sitting more productively, on the issues require that special attention, and discuss issues relating to deepening of integration,” Sargsyan said.
The sides discussed issues relating to further deepening of Eurasian integration, EEC said.
The President of Kazakhstan noted the high results of the Eurasian Economic Union’s activities, as well as the growing interest of other countries for the union.
"2017 was successful. Trade turnover between our countries grew 27%. We see great interest towards our union, today more than 40 countries are cooperating with us. We are meeting with you on the eve of the Supreme Eurasian Economic Council sitting, with all points of its agenda being agreed upon. We will discuss uneasy issues, which will relate, among others, to sanctions," the President said.
Tigran Sargsyan congratulated President Nazarbayev on the Day of Unity of People of Kazakhstan and wished prosperity to the country. Sargsyan also briefed the Kazakh President on the ongoing activities of the EEU.
- Tokayev Sworn in As Kazakhstan’s President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev took the oath of office as Kazakhstan’s president at a ceremony in the Independence Palace in the capital Nur-Sultan on Wednesday.
- Kazakhstan to Hold Early Presidential Election on June 9 Interim president, Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, calls a snap election, citing the need to eliminate political uncertainty.
- Nazarbayev's Resignation to Improve Kazakhstan's Image: Marat Shibutov, Political Scientist (EXCLUSIVE) Kazakh political scientist Marat Shibutov, in an interview with "Armedia" IAA comments on Nursultan Nazarbayev’s resignation.
- Karen Karapetyan Receives Kazakhstan Ambassador The Premier highlighted the diversification of bilateral economic cooperation, stressing that the current level of bilateral trade turnover does not correspond to the existing potential.
- Kazakhstan Will Give $100 Million to Kyrgyzstan for Its Eurasian Integration A joint audit commission to ensure targeted and effective use of the provided assistance will be established within the Kazakh-Kyrgyz Intergovernmental Council.
President Spoke on the Phone with the Chairman of the SJC
Italy Bans Entry from 13 Countries Due to Coronavirus Fears
Trump Supported Kanye West’s Decision to Run for President
North Korean Leader's Sister Says Another Summit Unlikely But "a Surprise Thing May Still Happen"
Trump says he expects to wear a mask when he visits military hospital
Armenia Records 30903 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
An Additional 25 Million Drams Will Be Granted to the Shoushi Region for Improving the Housing Conditions
Armenia, UAE Interested in Close Cooperation - PM Holds Farewell Meeting with Outgoing UAE Ambassador
Armen Sarkissian Spoke of the Property Law: There are Human lives Behind Statistics, Our Country, Culture, Our City
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Armenia PM Son Is Given Military Discharge
Armen Benyan Appointed Health Minister of Russia's Samara Region
Government Agrees to Signing Agreement for Reconstruction of Lichk Substation
Artsakh: Asphalting of up to 400km of Roads Will Be Carried out within the Forthcoming 5 Years
Russia's FM and his Cyprus Сounterpart Discuss Bilateral Agenda Issues
Artsakh Republic President Visited the Newly-Opened Drinking Water Bottling Plant and the "Triumph Group" LLC engaged in the Production of Canned Food
Armenian Tax Revenues Decrease by AMD 17.6 Million in 1st Half of 2020
Armenia’s PM: Citizen of Armenia Not a Material to Die from Coronavirus
UN Security Council Rejects Russian-Backed Resolution on Syrian Aid Deliveries
Artsakh Republic President Received a Group of Reserve Officers
Karen Bekaryan: Nikol Pashinyan Has Forgotten that His Mission Is to Represent and Advocate the Interests of His Country
Ancient Armenian Church Surfaces from under Lake Van
Armenia’s Government Should Oppose Turkey Attempts to Take Over Armenian Properties in Jerusalem
Government Approves 22nd Anti-Crisis Program: Unemployed Citizens to Receive Lump-Sum Assistance at the Rate of the Minimum Wage
Turkey Drew Up Plans to Invade Greece and Armenia: Jerusalem Post
Comment by the Spokesperson of the MFA of Armenia Anna Naghdalyan on the Remarks of the President of Azerbaijan During the Opening on N Military Unit
Armenia PM: Constitutional Court President will be Dismissed, Powers of CC Members will Terminate in a Few Hours
Anouch Toraninan Elected Head of 15th Arrondissement of Paris
Statement by the Foreign Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh on the Occasion of the 28th Anniversary of the Occupation of the Shahumian Region
The Authorities of the Republic of Artsakh Confirm Their Determination to Seek the Restoration of the Territorial Integrity of the Republic: Artsakh MFA
Wind: 7 km/h