Iranian Lawmakers Burned American Flag
Iranian lawmakers burned an American flag and cried "Death to America" in parliament on Wednesday to protest President Donald Trump's decision to withdraw from the multi-party nuclear deal, monitor.co.ug reports.
Several dozen deputies joined them in shouting "Death to America", a favoured slogan of Iranian conservatives.
- Iran Condemns Charlie Hebdo for Republishing Cartoons of Prophet Muhammad Khatibzadeh states that insult and disrespect for the Prophet Muhammad and other divine prophets are unacceptable.
- U.S. Expands Scope of Iran Metals Sanctions The materials he said he had determined are used in connection with Iran’s nuclear, military or ballistic missile programs included aluminum powder with purity above 98%.
- Israel Strikes Gaza Targets After Rocket Fire The rockets launched into Israel both fell in open terrain. No casualties were reported on either side.
- Turkey, Russia, Iran to Hold 5th Summit on Syria The summit aims at assessing the latest developments in war-weary Syria -- northwestern Idlib city in particular -- ending the conflict climate, ensuring the necessary conditions for the voluntary return...
- Iran Pushes South Korea to Release Billions Withheld by Banks "It is appalling to see that Korean banks have conveniently neglected their obligations, common international financial agreements, and decided to play politics and follow illegal and unilateral U.S. sanctions,"...
The Court Hearing On Changing Pre-trial Measure of Gagik Tsarukyan Was Adjourned
The Inauguration Ceremony Of Alexander Lukashenko Took Place In Minsk
EU Asylum-Seeker Distribution won't Work: Austria's Kurz
Saudi Arabia to Gradually Resume Umrah Pilgrimage
Pentagon Vows to Help Israel Keep Military Superiority
Artsakh Reports 6 New Coronavirus Cases during Past Day
Armenia Records 47877 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Rouhani Says U.S. Can Impose Neither Negotiations nor War on Iran
Macron Says Ready to Talk with Turkey, but Respect Needed
Armenia's Healthcare Minister and Chinese Ambassador Discuss Potential COVID-19 Vaccine Application
Davit Tonoyan and Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Chaired an Inter-Agency Consultation
Ilham Aliyev’s Statements Demonstrate the Degree of Confusion of the Azerbaijani Authorities: Artsakh MFA
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Queen Elizabeth II Sent Congratulations to President Sarkissian on the Occasion of Independence Day
ICRC Representatives Visited Armenian Captives In Azerbaijan
Nikol Pashinyan On UN 75th Anniversary: "Rejection of the right to self-determination could only lead to oppression and further violence"
EU Imposes Sanctions on Violators of Libya Weapons Embargo
President of Artsakh Met with RA Defense Minister David Tonoyan
Artsakh Records 12 New Coronavirus Cases in a Day
Tropical Storm Beta Makes Landfall in Texas Late Monday Night
Declaration on Proclamation of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic
Statement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on the Violation of the Rights of the Officer Gurgen Alaverdyan who Appeared Under the Azerbaijani Jurisdiction
Artsakh Women Participate in 1-Week Combat Preparedness Training at Initiative of Armenian PM’s Wife (PHOTOS)
Internal Investigation to Be Carried Out over the Case of Disoriented Armenian Officer: MOD Spokesperson
Armenia Joined International Religious Freedom Alliance’s COVID-19 and Religious Minorities Pandemic Statement
The Government of Artsakh Also Contributes to the Preservation of the Armenian Community of Lebanon. President Harutyunyan Convoked a Consultation
Artsakh Republic President Approved the New Composition of the Security Council of the Country
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Internal investigation Will Reveal All Circumstances of Disappearance of the Armenian Officer - Defense Minister
Azerbaijani Side Launches New Fortification Works on the Border, Armenian Side Suspends such Activities
Wind: 6 km/h