The Azerbaijani MFA Answered Nikol Pashinyan
"The Azerbaijani Foreign Ministry regards the statement of the Armenian Prime Minister on the participation of the self-proclaimed regime in Nagorno-Karabakh in the negotiations on the conflict settlement process as a distructive step aimed at breaking the negotiation process and preserving the status quo based on the occupation," the head of the press service of the Azerbaijani Foreign Ministry, Hikmet Hajiyev said, commenting on the statements of Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan, haqqin.az informs.
According to Hajiyev, the presence of the Armenian armed forces in the "occupied territories of Azerbaijan" and the continuation of the "occupation" directly determine the international legal responsibility of Armenia as a party to the conflict.
"If the Armenian leadership is concerned about the fact that the agreements reached remain only on paper, it should implement the relevant decisions of the UN Security Council, which require immediate and unconditional freeing of the occupied territories of Azerbaijan," the Foreign Ministry spokesman said.
According to him, Azerbaijan has repeatedly expressed its position on the conflict and is in favor of an early resolution of the conflict.
"Armenia must understand that Azerbaijan has already made a big concession by conducting negotiations for 25 years with a country that has occupied our territories," Hajiyev added.
- Artsakh Reports More Azerbaijani Ceasefire Violations Over Past Week As the ministry said, the Defense Army’s frontline troops strictly adhere to the ceasefire regime, confidently continuing their military vigil.
- MFA of Artsakh: John Bolton’s Expectations For The Azerbaijan-Karabakh Conflict Settlement Are Not Realistic John Bolton’s expectations for the Azerbaijan-Karabakh conflict settlement are not realistic for various reasons, said Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh Masis Mayilian in the interview...
- OSCE Mission Monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border Passed in Accordance with the Agreed Schedule From the opposite side of the border, the monitoring was conducted by Field Assistant to the Personal Representative of the OSCE CiO Mihail Olaru (Moldova) and Personal Assistant to the CiO Personal Representative...
- Foreign Minister of Artsakh Received Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office The sides discussed the current situation on the Line of Contact between the armed forces of Artsakh and Azerbaijan.
- President of Artsakh Observes Process of Tactical Maneuvers Involving Troops of Defense Army's Central Military Region On the same day the Head of the State visited the Mets Shen village of the Martakert region, met with the residents and talked on site over the existing problems and ways of solving them.
Artsakh Reports More Azerbaijani Ceasefire Violations Over Past Week
Armenian President, Italian Global Leading Aerospace, Defense Company CEO Discuss Opportunities for Cooperation
Sasna Tsrer Party Conducting Automobile Race to Karabakh
UEFA Nations League: Armenia Beats Gibraltar 6:2
Armenia Acting PM to Demand Explanations from Belarus, Kazakhstan Presidents
Bako Sahakyan arrives in U.S. on working visit
Nikol Pashinyan Holds Phone Conversation with Vladimir Putin
Nikol Pashinyan Visited Military Base (photos)
France Prepares Transport and Customs Measures in Case of No-Brexit Deal
Chinese Premier: China Ready to Boost Trade With Russia
Armenia Ombudsman Prepares Special Report on Shooting towards Armenian Border Villages by Azerbaijani Side
Special Task Force to be Set Up To Deal with Possible Violations during Snap parliamentary Elections
California Wildfire Death Toll Grows with Hundreds Missing
Brexit: I am Going to See This Through, Says Theresa May
President of Artsakh Met co-Chairs of Coordinating Council of Armenian Organizations of France in Paris
NBC: U.S. is evaluating Turkish materials on Fethullah Gulen
Artsakh's President Visited the Phonethon Center Organized in Paris by the "Hayastan" All-Armenian Fund
Nikol Pashinyan: "We Must Hold Elections in Line with Best International Standards"
Nikol Pashinyan Visited Meguerian Carpet Company and had Working Dinner with Harvard University Graduates (photos)
Putin: Russia to Work with any New Administration in Ukraine
Azerbaijan Wants to Return Askerov and Guliyev to Make them Heroes as it Happened with Safarov - Babayan
Nikol Pashinyan’s Working Visit to Lebanon Kicks off - Acting Armenian PM, Lebanese President Meet in Beirut
Artsakh: Congratulatory Address to Catholicos of the Holy See of Cilicia Aram I on the 50th Anniversary of Ordination to Priesthood
A Snake Slithering out of Israel's Western Wall is Being Regarded as a Third Sign that the End of the World is Nigh
President of Artsakh Holds Working Consultation with Chairmen of Parliamentary Standing Committees and Heads of Factions
Genadi Tavaratsyan Has Been Appointed As Head of the National Defense Research University of the Defense Ministry
President Anticipates Active Participation of the International Financial Institutions to the Implementation of Different Programs in our Country
Declaration of Friendship Signed between Shekher Community of Artsakh and Arnouville Community of France
Nikol Pashinyan: "We are a Country That has its Unique Place on the Global Map of Information Technology"
Donald Trump. the USS is Pulling out of the Landmark Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty with Russia
Wind: 6.44 km/h