Foreign Minister of Artsakh Received Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office
On June 7, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh (Nagorno Karabakh Republic) Masis Mayilian received Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office Ambassador Andrzej Kasprzyk.
During the meeting, the sides discussed issues related to the organization of the monitoring conducted by the Office of the Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office.
Special attention was paid to the situation on the Line of Contact between the armed forces of Artsakh and Azerbaijan. In this context, Masis Mayilian stressed that Azerbaijan's tactics on escalating tensions had been used lately not only in the Artsakh direction, but in other directions as well, which can lead to the destabilization of the situation in the region.
- Artsakh Official Predicts ‘Low Likelihood’ of Azerbaijani Frontline Attacks: Tert.am To reinforce the security of its state borders, Nagorno-Karabakh (Artsakh) must be always prepared for the worst-case scenario, a spokesperson for President Bako Sahakyan said on Sunday, commenting on...
- MFA Statement on the Scheduled Meeting of Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan in Washington D.C. The actions of Azerbaijan, which are marked by the use of force and threat of use of force, hinder the establishment of an environment conducive to peace and thus undermine the advancement of the peace...
- Armenian Soldier Killed in Artsakh from Azerbaijani Fire Serviceman Artyom Khachatryan, born in 1999, was killed by Azerbaijani fire Thursday at about 5:05 local time in the military positions of the Artsakh Defense Army in the northern direction of the Artsakh-Azerbaijan...
- Shahumyan Region And Part of Martakert And Martuni Regions Are Occupied by Azerbaijan: Artsakh FM To date, the Shahumyan region and part of the Martakert and Martuni regions are under the occupation of Azerbaijan where the authorities of this country are pursuing a policy of illegal settlement.
- PM Nikol Pashinyan Receives Andrzej Kasprzyk Discussed were issues related to the settlement of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict and the formation of a peace-conducive climate.
China's Stunning 'Blue Tears' Plankton Blooms Are Spreading
Iran Government Adviser Warns of ‘Unavoidable War’ If Sanctions Not ‘Abandoned’
Saudi Arabia Blames Iran For Tanker Attacks But Does Not Want War
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
CoE Action Plan for Armenia 2019-2022 Launches
Suicide Attack Triple Blasts Kill at Least 30 in
Putin-Trump Meeting in Osaka May be Prepared on the Eve of G20
Iran to Announce Next Steps to Scale Back Nuclear Compliance
India is Hitting the United States With More Tariffs
INSIGHT From Yerevan: Armenia-EU Relationships
Italian George Clooney Fraudsters Arrested in Thailand
Major-General Vardan Balayan Released from the Position of the Defense Army Deputy Commander
Arnouville Mayor to Appeal French Court’s Ruling on Cancelling Friendship Declaration With Artsakh’s Shekher
Political Part of Trump's Middle East Peace Plan Might be Delayed
Mayor of Bourg-lès-Valence to Appeal Court’s Ruling on Cancelling Friendship Declaration Signed With Artsakh’s Shushi
British PM May Could Meet Russia's Putin at G20: The Times
Ousted Sudan Leader Bashir Makes First Appearance
President Sarkissian Congratulated President of Iceland on National Day
Artsakh Official Predicts ‘Low Likelihood’ of Azerbaijani Frontline Attacks: Tert.am
Hong Kong Leader Apologizes For Handling of Extradition Bill
Magnifier: Public Discrepancies and Fight Against Them
Our Plans Will Target Reinforcement of Civil Society And Its Role: Naira Karapetyan, Director of ''European Integration'' NGO
Trump’s New Immigration Plan’s Threats to Armenia
Giacomo Luigi Ciamician, Armenian Chemist, the Pioneer of Solar Energy Idea
Kosovo's Threats to Join Albania Raise Opportunities For Armenia and Artsakh
Child Marriages Still in Place in India
Karabakh: "Coercion to Peace" Gaining Ground Again
Despite the Obstacles Imposed by Azerbaijan, Artsakh’s International Ties will Continue to Expand and Deepen
Artworks on Scarves: Exclusive Interview with “Artuyt” Founder Arevik Arakelyan
Artsakh Should Be Fully Involved in the Humanitarian Events: Expert
Wind: 4 km/h