Foreign Minister of Artsakh Received Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office
On June 7, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh (Nagorno Karabakh Republic) Masis Mayilian received Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office Ambassador Andrzej Kasprzyk.
During the meeting, the sides discussed issues related to the organization of the monitoring conducted by the Office of the Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office.
Special attention was paid to the situation on the Line of Contact between the armed forces of Artsakh and Azerbaijan. In this context, Masis Mayilian stressed that Azerbaijan's tactics on escalating tensions had been used lately not only in the Artsakh direction, but in other directions as well, which can lead to the destabilization of the situation in the region.
- Azerbaijani President Meets with OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs During the meeting the sides exchanged views on the current process and prospects of the negotiations for the settlement of the Nagorno Karabakh conflict.
- Nikol Pashinyan Receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-chairs The Prime Minister presented the details of his informal meetings in Davos in January.
- Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Met with OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs The OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs - Igor Popov (Russian Federation), Stephane Visconti (France), and Andrew Schofer (the United States) – met with Foreign Minister of ArmeniaZohrab Mnatsakanyan in Yerevan...
- FM Mnatsakanyan Presented to the Chairperson-in-Office of the OSCE Armenia’s Principled Position on Karabakh Conflict Settlement The sides touched upon the collaboration of the two countries on international platforms. In this context, they discussed the process of implementation of the priorities of the Chairpersonship of Slovakia...
- Armenia, Russia FMs Discuss Karabakh Conflict Also, the two FMs exchanged views on several issues that are on the regional and international agenda.
Richard Hoagland: "Lavrov Plan" on Karabakh Peace not Backed by Conflicting Sides "as yet"
Lynne M. Tracy Officially Sworn in to Serve as U.S. Ambassador to Armenia
We Are for the U.S. government to Officially Recognize the Armenian Genocide: U.S. Presidential Candidate
OSCE Assesses Committment of Armenian and Azerbaijani Leaders to Prepare their Peoples for Peace a Positive Signal
Artsakh Defense Army Didn't Lose any UAV: Defense Army Statement
Stepantsminda-Lars Highway Open for all Types of Vehicles
The Possibility of Opening an Armenian Trading House in Turkmenistan Is Being Discussed
Nikol Pashinyan Receives Georgian Defense Minister
Iran Warns Israel against 'Adventurism' in Syria
Information on Downing Armenian Spy Drone by Azerbaijani Side Doesn't Correspond to Reality: Artsakh Defense Army
Turkey to Renovate the Largest Armenian Church in the Middle East
NSS Director on Possibility of Launching Criminal Case against Armenian First President
Azerbaijani President Meets with OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
Armenia, Georgia Sign 2019 Military Cooperation Program
Blown up Armenian Church in Aleppo to Reopen in Spring after Reconstruction
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
North Korea Must Take "Meaningful'' Steps to Earn Sanctions Relief, Says Trump
Arayik Haroutyunyan Released from the Position of the Advisor to the Artsakh Republic President
Nikolas Aznavour to Nikol Pashinyan: "Thank you for everything you are trying to do for Armenia"
Armenia to Honor 2008 Post-Election Unrest Victims in "Powerful Civil Procession", PM Expected to Address the Nation
Elderly Man in Turkey Sentenced to Read Erdogan’s Biography for Insulting Him
"I Don't Speak Armenian, but I'm Armenian": Alain Prost - Living Legend of Formula One
"I'm Armenian, but I've Never Been in my Homeland'': Anna Der-Vartanian - First Female Master Chief Petty Officer in U.S. Navy
Serj Tankian and His Wife Provided Assistance to over 200 Needy Families in Armenia
I'm Pleasantly Surprised that Armenians Haven't Destroyed Azerbaijani and Jewish Cemeteries: Lapshin Visited Armenian Yeghegis
ANCA Suggests to Rename the Washington Street in Front of the Turkish Ambassador's Residence after Henry Morgenthau
Rhetoric around Preparing Armenian and Azerbaijani Societies for Peace Needs Transparency to Make Way for "Informed Judgements"
Patrick Devedjian - Advocate of Chirac, Close Adviser of Sarkozy: Armenian, who Fight for Rights of ASALA and Monte during Court Hearings
Turkey Recalled that Venezuela Recognized the Armenian Genocide in 2005
''Knight of Cilicia'': Aram Karamanukyan – One of the Founders of Syrian Armed Forces
Wind: 8 km/h