Azerbaijan Fails to Lead OSCE Mission to its Frontlines during Monitoring
In accordance with the arrangement reached with the authorities of the Republic of Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh Republic), the OSCE Mission on Friday conducted a planned monitoring of the ceasefire regime on the border between the armed forces of Artsakh and Azerbaijan, to the northeast from Martakert town, Panorama.am reports.
From the positions of the Artsakh Defense Army, the monitoring was conducted by Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office (CiO) Ambassador Andrzej Kasprzyk and his Field Assistant Mihail Olaru (Moldova).
From the opposite side of the Line of Contact, the monitoring was conducted by Field Assistant to the Personal Representative of the OSCE CiO Ognjen Jovic (Bosnia and Herzegovina) and Personal Assistant to the CiO Personal Representative Simon Tiller (Great Britain).
The monitoring passed in accordance with the agreed schedule. However, the Azerbaijani side failed to lead the OSCE mission to its frontline positions, the Artsakh Foreign Ministry said in a statement.
From the Artsakh side, the monitoring mission was accompanied by representatives of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Defense.
- President of Artsakh Observes Process of Tactical Maneuvers Involving Troops of Defense Army's Central Military Region On the same day the Head of the State visited the Mets Shen village of the Martakert region, met with the residents and talked on site over the existing problems and ways of solving them.
- USA Rules Out Military Solution to NK Conflict – Representative of U.S. Mission to OSCE The United States is encouraged by recent constructive contacts by the sides at the levels of heads of state and foreign ministers.
- Council of the City of Los Angeles Adopted Resolution on the Occasion of the 30th Anniversary of the Artsakh Liberation Movement On November 5, the Council of the City of Los Angeles, the U.S. State of California, distributed a resolution on the occasion of the 30th anniversary of the Artsakh Liberation Movement, adopted on September...
- Azerbaijan Wants to Return Askerov and Guliyev to Make them Heroes as it Happened with Safarov - Babayan The Artsakh representative stressed that the demand of Azerbaijan to return Askerov and Guliyev could not "fit into the framework of humanity".
- President Sahakyan and Acting Armenian Premier Pashinyan Discussed Defense, Domestic and Foreign Policy Issues Secretary of the Republic of Armenia Security Council Armen Grigoryan, Armenian acting defense minister Davit Tonoyan, Armenian acting foreign minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan, director of the Republic of...
Iranian Military Ready to Protect Oil Tankers against Threats: Deputy Commander
Tonoyan: Armenian Unit Will Head to Syria Soon
Operative Communication between Armenia and Azerbaijan Functions Uninterruptedly
101-Year-Old Confuses Angela Merkel with Brigitte Macron
Trump Discussed key Issues with Putin, Macron and Merkel
If Brexit Deal Fails A National Election Will Be Asked
Working Consultation On Artsakh's 2019 State Budget
Armenia Has New Ambassador To Kazakhstan
Netanyahu Rushes Back to Israel after Burst of Gaza Violence
We are Unable to Change History, but History is Well Able to Change us to Make Our Future Better: Nikol Pashinyan
Nikol Pashinyan Attends Ceremony Commemorating World War I Ceasefire Centenary in Paris (photos)
MP Naira Zohrabyan to Move to Syunik
Death Toll Tops 200 in DR Congo Ebola Outbreak
"I Always Prefer Direct Discussion and Not Making Diplomacy through Tweets": Macron
Donald Tusk Not to Participate in Paris Ceremonies Today
Poroshenko Urges Residents of Russian-Occupied Donbas not to Participate in Fake Elections
Paris Peace Forum to Launch today in Paris
Gor Minasyan Wins World Vice Champion's Title
Nikol Pashinyan’s Working Visit to the French Republic Kicks off (photos)
President of Artsakh Observes Process of Tactical Maneuvers Involving Troops of Defense Army's Central Military Region
The Armenian delegation to PACE managed to prevent amendments to one of the resolutions proposed by Azerbaijani delegation. Arpine Hovhannisyan
Nikol Pashinyan’s Working Visit to Lebanon Kicks off - Acting Armenian PM, Lebanese President Meet in Beirut
Artsakh: Congratulatory Address to Catholicos of the Holy See of Cilicia Aram I on the 50th Anniversary of Ordination to Priesthood
“We Intend to Exempt Micro Business From Taxes” - Nikol Pashinyan Visits Charity Fair Organized by Syrian-Armenians
Trump Threatens to Call US Military to Close Southern Border as 4,000-Strong Migrant Caravan Pushes North
Kadyrov Invited Pashinyan and Macron to Participate in a Dance Festival in Chechnya
Saudi Missing Journalist Jamal Khashoggi: Explanation Expected from Saudi Arabia as Mike Pompeo Arrives
President of Artsakh Holds Working Consultation with Chairmen of Parliamentary Standing Committees and Heads of Factions
Declaration of Friendship Signed between Shekher Community of Artsakh and Arnouville Community of France
President Anticipates Active Participation of the International Financial Institutions to the Implementation of Different Programs in our Country
Wind: 9.66 km/h