Nikol Pashinyan Discusses Expansion of Armenian-Iranian Economic Ties with Reza Ardakanian
Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan received Iranian Energy Minister Reza Ardakanian.
Prioritizing the furtherance of Armenian-Iranian relations, the Prime Minister expressed hope that through joint efforts the sides could tap the huge potential inherent in bilateral relations.
“Armenia is ready for close cooperation with friendly Iran. We attach great importance to our dialogue with all partners, and we are convinced that the Armenian-Iranian relations will continue to develop under this very principle,” Nikol Pashinyan said and stressed the need for boosting trade and economic exchanges.
Reza Ardakanian conveyed Iranian President Hassan Rouhani’s message to Armenia’s Prime Minister and the invitation to visit Iran. The IRI Minister of Energy highlighted the prospects for cooperation and investing within the framework of free economic zones.
The parties evoked the jointly implemented energy projects and the possibility of materializing new initiatives. They attached importance to the furtherance of cooperation in different spheres and discussed issues related to the upcoming meeting of the intergovernmental commission. Nikol Pashinyan and Reza Ardakanian exchanged views on a number of regional concerns and issues of mutual interest.
- Russia, Iran, Others Sign Deal on Caspian Sea's Legal Status The leaders of the five countries who gathered in the Kazakh port city of Aktau to sign the document provided no details of the agreement in their speeches before the signing.
- Current Situation of Iranian Economy Can Be Seen As an Opportunity in the Context of Extending Armenian-Iranian Economic Relations The matter is that the use of US sanctions will dramatically decrease the circulation of American currency in Iran, which will result in the Iranian "Riyal" devaluation.
- Trump About Iran Sanctions The Iran sanctions have officially been cast. These are the most biting sanctions ever imposed, and in November they ratchet up to yet another level.
- Iran files Suit in International Court against U.S. over Sanctions A State Department official said the application was without merit and the United States would fight it in the court.
- Iran Disappointed by What Europe Offers to Offset US Exit from Nuclear Deal What Europe has so far offered Iran to make up for the economic damage inflicted on the country by the US withdrawal from the deal in May is insufficient, Rouhani told Merkel, calling the European proposal...
Berlin Regrets Azerbaijan's Decision to Ban German Parliamentarian from Entering the Country Due to His Visit to Karabakh
Trump: Would Consider Lifting Russia Sanctions For Concession On Ukraine, Syria
Financial Times: Brussels to Act Against Tech Groups over Terror Content
Pope Francis Writes to Catholics Worldwide over Sexual Abuse
Armenia Defense Minister Travels to Moscow
European Commissioner: Brexit Vote Could In Theory Be Reversed
Search Conducted in Armenia 2nd President’s Mansion
Trump: Israel will Have a PM Named Mohammed if no Deal
Greece Emerges from Eurozone Bailout Programme
Putin: It is Extremely Important to Preserve Iranian Nuclear Deal
EU: There is a Lot of Potential to Further Increase Usage of GSP+ with Armenia
U.S. Government Trying to Force Facebook to Break Encryption
Erdogan Reelected as Chairman of Justice and Development Party
Merkel and Putin Discuss Ukraine, Nord Stream-2 at ''Serious, Detailed'' talks
Kofi Annan, Former UN Secretary General, Dies
Yerevan City Council Early Elections to be Held on September 23
Artsakh Republic President Met with the General Staff of the Republic of Armenia Armed Forces
Trump: US Will Pay Nothing for Pastor
Turkey Arrests Another German Citizen
Angela Merkel to Visit Armenia Next Week
New Wave of Hysteria Raised in Azerbaijan Due to the Possible Visit of Russian Singer with Armenian Surname
Artsakh Republic President Sahakyan, Minister Minasyan Discuss Economic Cooperation Between Artsakh and Armenia
Robert Kocharyan Released: Court of Appeals Approves Attorneys’ Appeal
Armenia PM: Every Penny Stolen from People Will be Returned
Israel: All the Citizens are Equal, but Jews are More Than Equal
"We are Gure to Gain a Victory in our Common Mission" – Nikol Pashinyan Attends Event Dedicated to Armenian General Athletic Union Centenary
Greens Call for New Zealand's Parliament to Recognise Armenian Genocide
Foreign Minister of South Ossetia Congratulated on the 25th Anniversary of the Establishment of the MFA of the Republic of Artsakh
Artsakh MFA Received Congratulatory Message from Abkhazia MFA on the 25th Anniversary of the Establishment
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Received Coordinator of the "Congress of Refugees from the Azerbaijani SSR" NGO
Wind: 6.44 km/h