Nikol Pashinyan Discusses Expansion of Armenian-Iranian Economic Ties with Reza Ardakanian
Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan received Iranian Energy Minister Reza Ardakanian.
Prioritizing the furtherance of Armenian-Iranian relations, the Prime Minister expressed hope that through joint efforts the sides could tap the huge potential inherent in bilateral relations.
“Armenia is ready for close cooperation with friendly Iran. We attach great importance to our dialogue with all partners, and we are convinced that the Armenian-Iranian relations will continue to develop under this very principle,” Nikol Pashinyan said and stressed the need for boosting trade and economic exchanges.
Reza Ardakanian conveyed Iranian President Hassan Rouhani’s message to Armenia’s Prime Minister and the invitation to visit Iran. The IRI Minister of Energy highlighted the prospects for cooperation and investing within the framework of free economic zones.
The parties evoked the jointly implemented energy projects and the possibility of materializing new initiatives. They attached importance to the furtherance of cooperation in different spheres and discussed issues related to the upcoming meeting of the intergovernmental commission. Nikol Pashinyan and Reza Ardakanian exchanged views on a number of regional concerns and issues of mutual interest.
- Israel Strikes Gaza Targets After Rocket Fire The rockets launched into Israel both fell in open terrain. No casualties were reported on either side.
- Turkey, Russia, Iran to Hold 5th Summit on Syria The summit aims at assessing the latest developments in war-weary Syria -- northwestern Idlib city in particular -- ending the conflict climate, ensuring the necessary conditions for the voluntary return...
- Iran Pushes South Korea to Release Billions Withheld by Banks "It is appalling to see that Korean banks have conveniently neglected their obligations, common international financial agreements, and decided to play politics and follow illegal and unilateral U.S. sanctions,"...
- Iran: US Must Stop its State Terrorism In a statement late on Wednesday, the US Department of State accused Iran and four other countries of not cooperating with Washington in the fight against terrorism.
- U.S. Envoy Threatens to Trigger Return of U.N. Sanctions on Iran A resolution needs nine yes votes and no vetoes by Russia, China, the United States, France or Britain to be adopted by the 15-member Security Council. Russia has already signaled it is opposed to extending...
President Spoke on the Phone with the Chairman of the SJC
Italy Bans Entry from 13 Countries Due to Coronavirus Fears
Trump Supported Kanye West’s Decision to Run for President
North Korean Leader's Sister Says Another Summit Unlikely But "a Surprise Thing May Still Happen"
Trump says he expects to wear a mask when he visits military hospital
Armenia Records 30903 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
An Additional 25 Million Drams Will Be Granted to the Shoushi Region for Improving the Housing Conditions
Armenia, UAE Interested in Close Cooperation - PM Holds Farewell Meeting with Outgoing UAE Ambassador
Armen Sarkissian Spoke of the Property Law: There are Human lives Behind Statistics, Our Country, Culture, Our City
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Armenia PM Son Is Given Military Discharge
Armen Benyan Appointed Health Minister of Russia's Samara Region
Government Agrees to Signing Agreement for Reconstruction of Lichk Substation
Artsakh: Asphalting of up to 400km of Roads Will Be Carried out within the Forthcoming 5 Years
Russia's FM and his Cyprus Сounterpart Discuss Bilateral Agenda Issues
Artsakh Republic President Visited the Newly-Opened Drinking Water Bottling Plant and the "Triumph Group" LLC engaged in the Production of Canned Food
Armenian Tax Revenues Decrease by AMD 17.6 Million in 1st Half of 2020
Armenia’s PM: Citizen of Armenia Not a Material to Die from Coronavirus
UN Security Council Rejects Russian-Backed Resolution on Syrian Aid Deliveries
Artsakh Republic President Received a Group of Reserve Officers
Karen Bekaryan: Nikol Pashinyan Has Forgotten that His Mission Is to Represent and Advocate the Interests of His Country
Ancient Armenian Church Surfaces from under Lake Van
Armenia’s Government Should Oppose Turkey Attempts to Take Over Armenian Properties in Jerusalem
Government Approves 22nd Anti-Crisis Program: Unemployed Citizens to Receive Lump-Sum Assistance at the Rate of the Minimum Wage
Turkey Drew Up Plans to Invade Greece and Armenia: Jerusalem Post
Comment by the Spokesperson of the MFA of Armenia Anna Naghdalyan on the Remarks of the President of Azerbaijan During the Opening on N Military Unit
Armenia PM: Constitutional Court President will be Dismissed, Powers of CC Members will Terminate in a Few Hours
Anouch Toraninan Elected Head of 15th Arrondissement of Paris
Statement by the Foreign Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh on the Occasion of the 28th Anniversary of the Occupation of the Shahumian Region
President of Artsakh: the Armenian Armed Forces are the Real Restraining Measure of the Aggressive Behavior of the Adversary’s Military-Political Leadership
Wind: 5 km/h