Trump About Iran Sanctions
The following statements were posted to the verified Twitter accounts of U.S. President Donald Trump, @realDonaldTrump and @POTUS.
The opinions expressed are his own. Reuters has not edited the statements or confirmed their accuracy.
- The Iran sanctions have officially been cast. These are the most biting sanctions ever imposed, and in November they ratchet up to yet another level. Anyone doing business with Iran will NOT be doing business with the United States. I am asking for WORLD PEACE, nothing less!
- EU Agrees Sanctions Against Iran's Intelligence Agency The plot was carried out by a Norwegian citizen of Iranian background, who had ties to Iran's intelligence agency, and planned to assassinate an Iranian-Arab opposition activist in Denmark, officials claimed.
- UN Security Council to Meet on Iran Missile Test For its part, Iran said Sunday it would continue missile tests to build up its defences and denied it was in breach of UN resolutions.
- At Least 500 Injured as Major Earthquake Strikes Iran Officials reported damage at buildings both in town and in rural Kermanshah, as well as to some roadways. The temblor also downed power lines and caused power outages into the night as temperatures hovered...
- Iran Warns US Bases, Aircraft Carriers in Missile Range Hajizadeh said the Guards had improved the precision of their missiles, and specifically said they could hit the Al Udeid Air Base in Qatar, Al Dhafra base in the United Arab Emirates and Kandahar base...
- Rouhani: Iran Won’t Bow The Head To The US Iranian President Hassan Rouhani reaffirmed Iran’s determination to resist foreign pressure,
Erdogan And Putin Can Meet on January 23
Azerbaijani Foreign Minister Meets OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
Nursultan Nazarbayev Sent Congratulatory Message to Nikol Pashinyan
Donald Trump Sends Letter to Kim Jong-un
Trump Signs the Elie Wiesel Genocide and Atrocities Prevention Act
Armenia New Parliament to Have 11 Standing Committees Instead of 9
Yerevan Surpasses Baku, Tbilisi in Quality of Life Index
OSCE Mission Monitoring: Azerbaijani Side Didn't Lead the OSCE Mission to its Front-Line Positions
Rouhani Congratulated Pashinyan on Re-Appointment
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Discussed Issues on the Activities of The HALO Trust in Humanitarian Demining
Alen Simonyan, Lena Nazaryan And Vahe Enfiyajyan Are Elected Vice Speakers of Parliament
Georgian Prime Minister Congratulates Nikol Pashinyan on Appointment
President Armen Sarkissian met with the Minister of State of the United Arab Emirates Sultan Al Jaber
Trump and Ambassador Nersesyan Highlighted the Expansion of Armenia-US Relations
Russian Premier Medvedev Congratulates Nikol Pashinyan
Stepantsminda-Larsi Highway is Open for All Type Vehicles
Bako Sahakyan Congratulated Nikol Pashinyan
Alexander Lukashenko Congratulated Nikol Pashinyan
Annual Press Conference of the Foreign Minister of Artsakh Masis Mayilian
Putin Congratulates Pashinyan on Re-Appointment
Congratulatory Address by Acting Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan on New Year and Christmas Holidays (VIDEO)
Lavrov: Armenia and Russia Prepare Document Guaranteeing Absence of Foreign Military and Transparency of Biolabs
Pashinyan Has Always Raised Russia-Azerbaijan Weapons Supply Issue in Discussions with Putin - Spokesperson
Erdogan Officially Declared 2019 as the Year of Armenian Portasar
The CSTO Secretary General Issue Must Be Settled in a Way not to Harm the Efficiency of the Structure - Russia’s Ambassador
James Mattis to step down as US defence secretary after announcing he can no longer support Donald Trump
His Holiness Karekin II Catholicos of All Armenians Sends a Message on the Occasion of the Feast of the Holy Nativity and Theophany of Our Lord Jesus Christ
Nikol Pashinyan:"We Have Erased the Borderline Between Armenia and the Diaspora Because our Main Task is to Create Opportunities for Everyone"
As the Leader of the Country that Chairs the International Organization of La Francophonie, Nikol Pashinyan Signs OIF Secretary General’s Employment Contract
Artsakh Foreign Minister Received Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Armenia to Austria Armen Papikyan