Russia, Iran, Others Sign Deal on Caspian Sea's Legal Status
Russia, Iran, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, and Turkmenistan signed on Sunday a convention on the Caspian Sea’s legal status, a matter disputed between the five for more than two decades, Reuters reports.
The leaders of the five countries who gathered in the Kazakh port city of Aktau to sign the document provided no details of the agreement in their speeches before the signing.
- China Regrets US Sanctions' Decision on Iran Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying told reporters on Monday that the accord “should be comprehensively and effectively implemented” despite the fact that the United States pulled out of it in...
- Israel Welcomes US Sanctions Israel Foreign Ministry welcomes the US anti-Iranian sanctions. Official Twitter channel of Israel's Ministry of Foreign Affairs has tweeted on this.
- Iran to Continue to Sell Oil Despite US Sanctions: President Rouhani The Iranian president said that the country will undercut Washington’s plan for sanctions on its energy and banking sectors.
- Denmark Recalls Ambassador to Iran over alleged Foiled ''Attack'' Earlier on Tuesday, the head of Denmark's intelligence service PET, Finn Borch Andersen, said his agency believed the Iranian intelligence service "was planning an attack in Denmark" against three Iranians...
- World Court Orders U.S. to Ensure Iran Sanctions Don't Hit Humanitarian Aid Judges at the International Court Of Justice handed a victory to Tehran, which had argued that sanctions imposed since May by the administration of U.S. President Donald Trump violate the terms of a 1955...
Cabinet Approval for Brexit Plan is Secured: Theresa May
11 Political Forces to Participate in Snap Parliamentary Elections
Pashinyan: Discussions With Patriarch Of The Armenian Apostolic Church Are Very Important To Me
Moshe Leon Is Elected Mayor of Jerusalem
CNN Sues President Trump and White House Aides for Barring Jim Acosta
Israel Defence Minister Lieberman Resigns over Gaza Ceasefire
Minister Mane Tandilyan Handed Over Resignation
Artsakh President Visits Paris
Pentagon to Boost Laser Investments for Missile Defense
Memorandum on Cooperation Signed between the Foreign Ministry of Artsakh and the Haigazian University of Lebanon
Pence: It's up to China to Avoid a Cold War
Multiple Pilots Reported Seeing a UFO over Ireland
Nikol Pashinyan Receives EU-Member States’ Ambassadors
OSCE Mission Monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border Passed in Accordance with the Agreed Schedule
President Views as Desirable UNESCO’s Participation to the Preservation of the Cultural and Historical Heritage of Gyumri
Draft Brexit Deal Reached between UK and EU
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Received Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office
President Discussed with the Leadership of THALES and OpenClassrooms Opportunities of Cooperation in Armenia
Austrian Court Orders not to Put Col. Suspected of Spying for Russia in Custody
Hamas Hits Buildings in Israel
Azerbaijan Wants to Return Askerov and Guliyev to Make them Heroes as it Happened with Safarov - Babayan
Nikol Pashinyan’s Working Visit to Lebanon Kicks off - Acting Armenian PM, Lebanese President Meet in Beirut
Artsakh: Congratulatory Address to Catholicos of the Holy See of Cilicia Aram I on the 50th Anniversary of Ordination to Priesthood
“We Intend to Exempt Micro Business From Taxes” - Nikol Pashinyan Visits Charity Fair Organized by Syrian-Armenians
Trump Threatens to Call US Military to Close Southern Border as 4,000-Strong Migrant Caravan Pushes North
A Snake Slithering out of Israel's Western Wall is Being Regarded as a Third Sign that the End of the World is Nigh
Saudi Missing Journalist Jamal Khashoggi: Explanation Expected from Saudi Arabia as Mike Pompeo Arrives
President of Artsakh Holds Working Consultation with Chairmen of Parliamentary Standing Committees and Heads of Factions
Declaration of Friendship Signed between Shekher Community of Artsakh and Arnouville Community of France
Genadi Tavaratsyan Has Been Appointed As Head of the National Defense Research University of the Defense Ministry
Wind: 12.87 km/h