Russia, Iran, Others Sign Deal on Caspian Sea's Legal Status
Russia, Iran, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, and Turkmenistan signed on Sunday a convention on the Caspian Sea’s legal status, a matter disputed between the five for more than two decades, Reuters reports.
The leaders of the five countries who gathered in the Kazakh port city of Aktau to sign the document provided no details of the agreement in their speeches before the signing.
- Trump and Netanyahu Discuss ‘Threat from Iran’ The two last spoke on November 19, when Netanyahu thanked the president for Washington’s decision to repudiate a State Department legal opinion that said West Bank settlements were illegal.
- Six More Countries Join Trump-Busting Iran Barter Group The system has not yet enabled any transactions.
- Iranian Foreign Minister Held Talks With a Taliban Delegation Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif held talks in Tehran with a Taliban delegation led by Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar, one of the group's founders, the official IRNA news agency reported on Wednesday.
- Iran Says Pro-Government Rally to Show who 'Real' Iranians are After days of state-sponsored marches in dozens of cities to condemn the unrest, Iran is holding a pro-government rally in the capital to be addressed by the commander of the elite Revolutionary Guards,...
- Terror Sponsors Must Stop Blaming Iran for Their Problems: Foreign Ministry "The very countries that spawn and promote terrorism and extremism and have interfered in the internal affairs of others by violating the principle of good neighborliness, and [those who] have weakened...
US Senate Approves Armenian Genocide rResolution
Armenia and Belarus Investigative Committee Chairmen Met in Minsk
Armenian Army's General Staff Chief Leaves for Moscow
Armenia Will be Granted a 45.8mn Euro Loan
President Armen Sarkissian Hosts World-Famous Violinist Maxim Vengerov
Bako Sahakyan Met with Representatives of Parliamentary Parties
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Despite the Difference in Positions of the Parties, Mutual Understanding on the Karabakh Conflict Can Be Found: Zakharova
EU Welcomes Implementation of Anti-Corruption Strategy in Armenia
Dutch House of Representatives Ratifies Armenia-European Union Agreement
Armenia to Have Customs Attaché at Upper Lars
Algerians are Choosing a New President in Contentious Poll
Bako Sahakyan Signed Laws
US Imposes New Sanctions on Iran's Biggest Airline
Armenian Letter Art Inscribed in the UNESCO Representative List of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity
President Sarkissian Had a Phone Conversation with the Catholicos of the Great House of Cilicia Aram I
Israel to Hold March 2 Election, Its Third in Less Than a Year
Trump Signs Executive Order Targeting Anti-Semitism on College Campuses
WFA Signs Mmemorandum of Cooperation with Arab Wrestling Federation
Roadways in RA are Mainly Passable
"You and Erdogan Brought ISIS": Cher Comments on Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Komitas Statue to Be Unveiled in Front of Istanbul’s Armenian Patriarchate
Pope Francis Refers to Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Artsakh Republic President Participated in the Opening Ceremony of the Library-Reading Hall of the "Matenadaran-Gandzasar" Scientific-Cultural Center
Revolution Turns into Ashes when the Given Promise Isn't Kept: Aram I Catholicos
Artsakh Republic President Held a Working Consultation with the Representatives of the Askeran Regional Administration and Community Heads
Impression is As if Authorities Want Quicker Settlement of Artsakh Issue to Live Freely: Vazgen Manukyan
December 10: Artsakh People Voted for Independence
Garo Paylan asked Turkish DM to Clarify Whether Turkish General Staff Has an Action Plan of Airstrikes against Armenia
Statement by MFA of Armenia Regarding the Statements by the President of Turkey on Armenian Genocide Made in the United States
Wind: 4 km/h