Russia, Iran, Others Sign Deal on Caspian Sea's Legal Status
Russia, Iran, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, and Turkmenistan signed on Sunday a convention on the Caspian Sea’s legal status, a matter disputed between the five for more than two decades, Reuters reports.
The leaders of the five countries who gathered in the Kazakh port city of Aktau to sign the document provided no details of the agreement in their speeches before the signing.
- U.S. Official Says EU aid for Iran Sends "Wrong Message"' “Foreign aid from European taxpayers perpetuates the regime’s ability to neglect the needs of its people and stifles meaningful policy changes,” Brian Hook, the U.S. special representative for Iran,...
- Current Situation of Iranian Economy Can Be Seen As an Opportunity in the Context of Extending Armenian-Iranian Economic Relations The matter is that the use of US sanctions will dramatically decrease the circulation of American currency in Iran, which will result in the Iranian "Riyal" devaluation.
- Trump About Iran Sanctions The Iran sanctions have officially been cast. These are the most biting sanctions ever imposed, and in November they ratchet up to yet another level.
- Iran files Suit in International Court against U.S. over Sanctions A State Department official said the application was without merit and the United States would fight it in the court.
- Nikol Pashinyan Discusses Expansion of Armenian-Iranian Economic Ties with Reza Ardakanian Reza Ardakanian conveyed Iranian President Hassan Rouhani’s message to Armenia’s Prime Minister and the invitation to visit Iran. The IRI Minister of Energy highlighted the prospects for cooperation...
RA Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan Offers Condolences to IRI President Hassan Rouhani
Ecuador Tried To Give Julian Assange A Diplomatic Post In Russia
Artsakh Republic President Visited the Homeland Defender's Rehabilitation Center in Yerevan
Queen Elizabeth II Extended Congratulatory Message to Nikol Pashinyan
EU, UK Fail to Achieve Significant Progress on Brexit Talks
Google Changes Doodle to Mark Armenia’s 27th Anniversary of Independence
Trump: the Coming Months Bring Opportunities to Resolve the Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict
Armenia Marks Independence Day 27th Anniversary
Saudi Arabia Congratulates Sarkissian on Independence Day
Poland Completes Ratification Process of EU-Armenia Deal
Don't Worry, Be Happy, Don't Worry: Jean-Claude Juncker
RF President Vladimir Putin sends RA President Congratulatory Message on Armenia’s Independence Day
PM Welcomes U.S. Physician Dr. Eric Esrailian and UCLA Chancellor Gene Block
Facebook hasn't Complied with EU Consumer Rules Yet
Vox: North and South Korea Just Signed a Major Agreement. It may be Bad News for Trump.
Mother See: Catholicos of All Armenians Karekin II Is not Resigning
CSTO Chief of Joint Staff not Authorized to Comment on Matter Regarding Secretary General Yuri Khachaturov
EU Leaders Try to Tackle the Migration Crisis
Artsakh’s President Sent a Congratulatory Letter to President of the South Ossetian on Independence Day
Japan's Abe Re-elected as Party Head, to Stay on as PM
Pashinyan: Karabakh Should Become a Part of Armenia
Erdogan Wants to Build a Seljuk Style Presidential Palace on Shores of Lake Van
Angela Merkel Arrived in Armenia
Dan Bilzerian Registers in the Armenian Armed Forces
Merkel Left Azerbaijan with ''Armenian Flags''
US Announces Death of ISIS Leader in Afghanistan
Feast of Exaltation of the Holy Cross
Chancellor Merkel’s Visit is Unprecedented in 26-year-old Diplomatic Relations between Germany and Armenia
Gevorg Harutyunyan Took the Third Place at the "New Wave -2018" International Music Contest
"Declaration of Independence Laid Foundation of Artsakh’s State-Building’ – Armenian President Extends Congrats on 27th Anniversary
Wind: 11.27 km/h