Russia, Iran, Others Sign Deal on Caspian Sea's Legal Status
Russia, Iran, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, and Turkmenistan signed on Sunday a convention on the Caspian Sea’s legal status, a matter disputed between the five for more than two decades, Reuters reports.
The leaders of the five countries who gathered in the Kazakh port city of Aktau to sign the document provided no details of the agreement in their speeches before the signing.
- Current Situation of Iranian Economy Can Be Seen As an Opportunity in the Context of Extending Armenian-Iranian Economic Relations The matter is that the use of US sanctions will dramatically decrease the circulation of American currency in Iran, which will result in the Iranian "Riyal" devaluation.
- Trump About Iran Sanctions The Iran sanctions have officially been cast. These are the most biting sanctions ever imposed, and in November they ratchet up to yet another level.
- Iran files Suit in International Court against U.S. over Sanctions A State Department official said the application was without merit and the United States would fight it in the court.
- Nikol Pashinyan Discusses Expansion of Armenian-Iranian Economic Ties with Reza Ardakanian Reza Ardakanian conveyed Iranian President Hassan Rouhani’s message to Armenia’s Prime Minister and the invitation to visit Iran. The IRI Minister of Energy highlighted the prospects for cooperation...
- Iran Disappointed by What Europe Offers to Offset US Exit from Nuclear Deal What Europe has so far offered Iran to make up for the economic damage inflicted on the country by the US withdrawal from the deal in May is insufficient, Rouhani told Merkel, calling the European proposal...
Trump: US Will Pay Nothing for Pastor
Turkey Arrests Another German Citizen
Angela Merkel to Visit Armenia Next Week
Guinea Citizen Ilegally Crossed Armenia-Turkey Border
"Armenian Velvet Revolution" Book Released
Turkey's Biggest Mobile Phone Importing Companies Cancel their Phone Orders
Government Creates Favorable Conditions for Doing Business and Making Profits – PM Pashinyan
Nikol Pashinyan: "Over the past 100 days, we have solved the key problem: we have ensured the country’s normal functioning and economic development"
Armenian PM, Russia President Talk on Phone
Turkey Intends to Establish Close Ties with EU
Trump Says His Tariffs will Rescue US Industry
Main Side of the Conflict Cannot be Withdrawn or Put Aside from Negotiation Table – Artsakh Parliament Speaker
Dollar Drops in Armenia
At Least 25 Killed in Suicide Blast in Kabul
Turkish Court Releases Local Chair of Amnesty International
Information of the Artsakh Republic State Commission on Prisoners of War, Hostages and Missing Persons
President Sahakyan Visited the Town of Martouni
Nikol Pashinyan Extends Condolences to Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte
Juncker Welcomes Release of 2 Greek Border Guards From Detention in Turkey
Artsakh Republic Convoked the Meeting of the Security Council
New Wave of Hysteria Raised in Azerbaijan Due to the Possible Visit of Russian Singer with Armenian Surname
Artsakh Republic President Sahakyan, Minister Minasyan Discuss Economic Cooperation Between Artsakh and Armenia
Any constructive contact initiated by the parties should serve for settlement of NK conflict, Russia says
Robert Kocharyan Released: Court of Appeals Approves Attorneys’ Appeal
Israel: All the Citizens are Equal, but Jews are More Than Equal
Armenia PM: Every Penny Stolen from People Will be Returned
"We are Gure to Gain a Victory in our Common Mission" – Nikol Pashinyan Attends Event Dedicated to Armenian General Athletic Union Centenary
Greens Call for New Zealand's Parliament to Recognise Armenian Genocide
Foreign Minister of South Ossetia Congratulated on the 25th Anniversary of the Establishment of the MFA of the Republic of Artsakh
Artsakh MFA Received Congratulatory Message from Abkhazia MFA on the 25th Anniversary of the Establishment
Wind: 22.53 km/h