Russia, Iran, Others Sign Deal on Caspian Sea's Legal Status
Russia, Iran, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, and Turkmenistan signed on Sunday a convention on the Caspian Sea’s legal status, a matter disputed between the five for more than two decades, Reuters reports.
The leaders of the five countries who gathered in the Kazakh port city of Aktau to sign the document provided no details of the agreement in their speeches before the signing.
- Bolton Urges Iran to Change Its Behavior Bolton tweeted: "The Iranian regime should understand that it must change its behavior now or continue to pay the cost for its destabilizing behavior, which only hurts the Iranian people."
- Armenia to Send Humanitarian Aid to Iran "We will send technical means, vehicles, and rescuers; we are specifying the numbers.”
- Iran Rights Lawyer Sotoudeh to Face Additional 10 Years in Jail She had in been found guilty of "colluding against the system, propaganda against the system... disrupting public order" and on several other counts.
- PM-Led Delegation is in Isfahan (photos) Nikol Pashinyan and Anna Hakobyan visited Imam and Sheikh Lothollah mosques, Ali Qapu Palace and Kesariyeh Bazari. During the tour, they were briefed on the history of Iranian spiritual and cultural institutions.
- Iran’s Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif Resigns I am apologising you for all the shortcomings...in the past years during my time as foreign minister ... I thank the Iranian nation and officials
The USA Never Denies the Historical Fact of Armenian Genocide: US Ambassador in Armenia
It Was a Huge Blow Not Only to the Armenian People, Its Culture and Its Cultural Type, But Also to the Human Civilization, as Whole: Pashinyan
Nicolas Aznavour Visited Tsitsernakaberd
Artsakh Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian Met with Former President of Uruguay Jose Mujica
Sri Lanka Suicide Bomber FAMILY
President of Artsakh addresses message on Armenian Genocide Remembrance Day
Kim Jong Un Says He Is Happy to Visit Russia
MFA Spokesperson Anna Naghdalyan's Comment on the Statements Made By Official Ankara Ahead of the Armenian Genocide Anniversary
Impunity that Followed the Armenian Genocide, had Opened Doors For Other Grave Crimes Against Humanity and Genocides: Armen Sarkissian
This Year Marks the 150th Birthday of Renowned Armenian Composer Komitas
US Puts Up $10 Mln Reward For Hezbollah Information
Japan University Stops Hiring Smoking Professors
At Least 45 Children Killed in Sri Lanka Attacks
Bako Sahakyan attended the individual photo exhibition by Zaven Sargsyan
New Earthquake at 6.4 Magnitude Strikes Philippines
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Kazakh Ruling Party Nominates Tokayev For Presidency
Iranian Parliament Labels Entire U.S. Military As Terrorist
French MP on Notre Dame de Paris Fire: How Can One Blame God For Fire? (Exclusive)
Sri Lanka Attacks "Retaliation For New Zealand Christchurch"
My Family Was Always Proud of its Armenian Heritage: James Bagian - The Only Armenian in the World, who Has Traveled into Space (EXCLUSIVE)
Who is Zahran Hashim, Alleged Mastermind of One of the Sri Lanka Attacks?
Sarkis Torossian, Armenian Hero of Gallipoli Campaign
Eurovision 2019 to Be Canceled?
Sir Khachik Paul Chater, Father of Hong Kong
More Than 70 American Lawmakers Seek US Official Recognition of Armenian Genocide with New Resolution
Armenian Community Has Been Deeply Moved by the Fire of Notre Dame Cathedral: Daniele Cazarian - French Deputy of Armenian Origin (EXCLUSIVE)
Assyrian New Year Stands For Nature Revival And Fertility: Interview With Arsen Mikhailov (EXCLUSIVE)
In Case of Attempts by Azerbaijan to Resolve the Conflict by Force, Artsakh has Every Right to Protect its Freedom and Independence. Artsakh's MFA
It is Not Artsakh Issue, It is All-Armenian Issue: Artsakh Republic National Assembly MP Vardges Baghryan (EXCLUSIVE)
Wind: 5 km/h